All Comments on 'Father, Please Ch. 02'

by love_inhighdef

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for this great story! Yes, it is non-consent. Yes, it is incest. And yes, it is oh so delicious!!!

Your writing is very realistic, with believable characters and raw emotions.

Keep writing!

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Thank you for your submission. Very good! I appreciated the way you were able to include the mental/emotional anguish that, I would think, accompanies most incestual couplings. ****

ShadowcatXShadowcatXabout 8 years ago

It is most certainly not hypocritical to get off to one or even a half dozen kinks but shame those which are harmful. Consensual non-consent is a kink, rape is not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surely its her ass next

Beautifully written.

The Dad would surely have her beg him to take her ass now.

navelmannavelmanabout 8 years ago
wooooooow

more please

more forced sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shadowcat is Correct!

I highly doubt the author would consider it a kink to have toddlers abused, and would have to be okay with their abuse to justify the lame notion of not being okay with this kink but not another. Abuse is not a kink, and one being aroused by abuse makes excuses and tries to justify it by calling it a kink. It is sick and abusive, but not a kink.

I wish sick abusers and those who enjoy abusing others would understand that that sort of abuse is not about sex as much as it is about taking away control from another person. That doesn't mean arousal and orgasm doesn't occur, but the arousal is more from making another powerless than it is anything else. Research the subject if you wish to disagree.

Yes, this is not a real story and is written as fantasy. I am aware of the difference between a story about abuse and actual abuse. I don't understand why people get off on hurting those who trust them or enjoy stories about abuse, but I know they are free to read and enjoy it.

I appreciate the author taking the time to make it obvious about the nature of the story, and as one who suffered through being raped as a young teenager I know it is not for me. I would not usually even bother reading the comments, but I was curious if anyone felt similar to myself about it not being hypocritical to be against abuse in any form or genre. As one who is very against the abuse of any child I would be a hypocrite if I felt the abuse of an older child or teenager was okay. The brain is not fully developed until the mid twenties, and most cases of abuse were completed after a significant amount of grooming on the part of the abuser. The child or teen was raised for the purpose of eventually being abused. It is the reason a lot of victims don't realize they are one until much later in life after a significant amount of time spent free from their abuser.

I hope the story isn't rated poorly by those who read the warning and then read it knowing it will not be enjoyed. This comment is being left without a rating for the story. It would be unfair to rate it after only reading the introduction. TLDR to the Nth degree.

love_inhighdeflove_inhighdefabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hello everyone

To the anonymous person who commented, I am deeply sorry that you were abused as a child and teen. You are right, in that I do not in any way consider toddler abuse a kink. My statement in the author's note is in no way trying to consider abusing minors a kink. In this story there is no grooming and no emotional/physical abuse to Sarah when she was growing up. If you haven't read the story, please do, as you will realize there isn't a hint of child abuse. So please do not cast judgment so hastily.

I would also like to state my reasons for including this in my author's notes:

"I'd like to remind the readers that non-consent and incest are both taboo but valid kinks. And that these are merely fantasies. It's hypocritical to shame one kink yet get off on another."

This was written in response to hatemail&comments I've received from my first chapter. A couple of readers have decided that my story should be condemned to the seven hells for including non-consent.

This struck me as particularly odd considering they were browsing through stories about incest. Incest has elements of "abuse" (in terms of abusing the power dynamic in a relationship between father and daughter) and is largely illegal/looked-down-upon/sinful in the eyes of society. Well, it's the same for non-consent. As long as these kinks (and I'd like to reiterate by saying that I absolutely do not consider sex with minors a kink) remain in the realm of fantasy ,no one has the right to determine if they are harmful/harmless.

Thank you for reading my long comment. Please go back to reading all the sexy erotica on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am really, really enjoying this series.

I'm liking the rise and fall of reluctance; the innermost turmoil that surrenders to base desires; and, hopefully, at the end of it, the pursuit of the consequences. Please, don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I am in love with this series. I want more !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great emotional play

I like the physical interplay between the two, but I love the emotional development you've put into your characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved the eventual total love of both of them

I could feel the interplay beautifully. Keep it up!!!

jrj8jrj8about 8 years ago
Gosh...

you are really a nasty girl, with the mind of a man... If you are a girl.(?).. how do you know so much about the way we feel, think, want.... I know females, as much as most deny, enjoy and want sex as us disgusting perverts, but... Gosh... You MUST continue, no excuses now, we need to read more of your minds fantasy.. It is a fantasy isn't it..? Would explain a lot if it wasn't.. Thank you for making my blood leave one head for another... jeff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good one!

Good Story.

But... what happened to Mom? did she die or recover?

Hope to see more of this story.

Does daughter become pregnant, soon or after several stories of their developing love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story

Best story I've read so far on this site. Please write more, whether it be a continuing of this story or the beginning of another daddy/daughter non consent combo... I love your style of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love Being Fucked Through Panties.

My husband fucks me through my panties to excite me. He eventually tears them off of me, but it feels incredible when he thrusts into me through my panties.

rosemaveyrosemaveyalmost 3 years ago

literally jerked off to this so hot

Belladonna1994Belladonna1994over 2 years ago

Ohhh I just love this story please hurry and continue I wanna see then continue down this road for their new relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I cummed so hard. I loved the part where her calves were placed on his shoulders…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

waiting for the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous