All Comments on 'Fathering Mother'

by Ferax

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Embarassing

This is embarrassingly bad - probably written by a pussy-grabbing Trump lover. You need to see a therapist - and give up on any more writing.

FeraxFeraxover 6 years agoAuthor
Me is Embarrassed

I'm sorry Anon, but I just can't stop writing. My fingers throb for the pussy grabbing trump, aching with need to envelop his cock. They want to feel him slide between the nuckle gap. To have him pump and thrust as they shudder around his orange shaft. To feel his pulsing vitality pump down the length, and enter into the warm space of the palm. To feel the wrist swell, gravid with his seed, bursting fourth a new generation of half hand half cheeto hybrids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Buddabing, Buddaboom, Buttafuoco

Great comeback to the original anonymous comment. You definitely have a sick and twisted mind and I raise my glass to you. One of the greatest challenges in writing on Literotica is creating a story and character that has never been done before: you certainly succeeded. Sometimes I think that everyone who reads Literotica expects stories like the 'Lady in Red' series by Harddaysknight or the Iron Crowbar Chronicles (my name for the series) by Wifewatchman. I thoroughly enjoy those series, but sometimes I want to read a story that is way off-center. Your story was twisted and bizarre: just right for scratching that itch for the unusual when I read Literotica. I found it to be thoroughly entertaining and I encourage you to continue with whatever you are inspired to pen.

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Interesting

WOW you do have a twisted mind. That what fantasy writing is for to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unique

Wow, I never would have thought of this! Really unique and twisted.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great concept! A very exciting story idea!

StridernorthStridernorthabout 6 years ago
Very hot!

Impregnation sex is the best, breed the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequal

You really should make a sequal to this story, but one in which the tables get turned on our heroine and she gets knocked up.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 5 years ago

Oh man, I think my mind just expanded and had babies, or something. That is one of the rapiest non-con stories to ever give birth to a concept. From one sicko to another - thanks for the advice! Brrrr....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was gonna comment about the issues with putting her baby into another woman who's a different race to her and the sperm donor, but that was cleared up at the end. That could've made for a very interesting birth though, can you imagine the reactions lmao

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous