FAWC 1: Curse of "The Bitch"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I graduated high school I had the big idea that I was going to be a plumber. I used all of my gift money and my savings to buy every plumber's tool known to man. I bought books and watched every show on TV that might have a plumbing tip.

I had it all planned out until I found out that I needed to be a journeyman plumber to have a plumbing business. To be a journeyman I had to put in five years under a master plumber. My issue was, no master plumber wanted to hire the local "druggie." Okay, I smoked weed on occasion, but never at work.

So my dreams of being a plumber were dashed and I stored all of my tools away and found a mundane factory job. Two mornings ago my buddy Tim called me up and asked if I still had all of my plumbing tools. When I told him that I did, he asked if I'd help him plumb his aunt's beauty parlor.

When he told me I'd get $500 for the day, I called in to work and took a couple days' vacation. I figured I could get paid twice for the same hours. He said his uncle was the general contractor on the job and would handle all permits. He would hand a guy he knew $50 bucks to buy off on the plumbing work since the inspectors never even look at the actual work.

I got to his aunt's place at nine and Tim's uncle let me in and showed me what he wanted Tim and I to do. Then he left. I got to working and by time Tim showed up at noon I had the bathrooms roughed in and half of the hair wash stations. He apologized over and over for sleeping in and got to work helping me.

While we were working on the wash stations, a four man crew was installing dry wall in the bathrooms and the half of the parlor I had already roughed in. By two Tim and I had the rough-ins all complete and went to install the fixtures in the dry walled rooms. I figured I could at least have the bathrooms done and some of the wash stations done by ten that night.

We took a food break at three and I never saw Tim again that day. The dry wall crew left at five and I was alone again. When Tim's uncle came by at six he was pleased and paid me a cool grand.

"Tim's getting a hundred from me, 'cause I know he's been off fucking his girlfriend since three. You earned that dough, so it's all yours. Are you going to stay much longer?"

"I'll stay and at least finish the first wash station after I finish this bathroom."

"Damn. If you want a job I can help get your license."

I couldn't believe my ears. Once I deemed that he was serious I shook his hand and told him I'd definitely be in touch. He left and I went back to installing. I was excited. Not only was my sex life drastically improving, but now I would be able to leave my factory job and do what I always wanted to do.

By eight o clock I had everything done that I had told Tim's uncle that I would and I was cleaning up the messes I had made. As I was gathering all of my tools, Tim's aunt Bella and four other ladies walked into the parlor.

"Oh hi Chris. I just brought the girls by to see the progress."

She led them all around the shop and they all congratulated her on the progress. I had loaded all of my tools and was getting ready to leave when one of Bella's friends came over to me. "Are you the one who did the plumbing here?"

I told her that I was and she smiled. "Would you be interested in making a few more bucks tonight? I have a stopped up commode and shower at my house. I was going to call the rooter guys, but I would much rather pay a friend of a friend."

I was tired and ready for a shower and bed, but I have a hard time telling a woman "no," especially an attractive woman. Bella's fiends were all older ladies, probably in their early fifties, but still attractive. The woman who was asking me to fix her clog was a spitting image of Barbara Eden.

Since I had the next day off of work I decided to go ahead and see if I could help the lady with her clogged pipe. Her name was Jennifer Wright and she wrote down her address and asked if I could be there in about an hour. I told that I would be and went to grab a bite to eat. I had a hamburger and fries; I almost skipped the beer, but decided a couple of beers sounded good.

I got to Jennifer's house and knocked on the door. When she answered the door she thanked me again for coming to fix her problem. I looked over everything and then got the tools I'd need. It only took me half an hour to get her drain cleared and working again.

When I took my tools back out to my car, I noticed that there were four cars there that hadn't been there before. I went back in to tell Jennifer that I was done. She greeted me by handing me a drink. "I took the liberty of pouring you a Scotch. I hope that's ok."

"Who am I to turn down a drink from a lady?" I said. I felt cheesy, but I know older women dig cheesy sometimes. Plus she had that sweet southern drawl that can make a guy's dick stand at attention. She smiled and led me into her living room. There were four women in there with various drinks in hand. Two of them, Janet Browlee and Gwen Kipler had been with Jennifer at Bella's beauty parlor. Nina Garrett and Alice Varner had not been there.

I was suddenly worried; Alice Varner lives next door to the Meyers, and she was looking at me funny. Alice is also one of, if not the biggest gossip around. As a matter of fact I was in a lion's den of nosy gossips. I uneasily sat in the chair that Jennifer indicated I should sit in.

Janet reminded me of Lucille Ball. She was a red head and had the raspy smoker's voice that Lucy had. She pretty much had the same build, only her eyes were brown where Lucy's had been blue.

Nina was one of those women who'd always been pretty. She was probably thinner in her younger years, but her later years curves did nothing to take away from her appeal; as a matter of fact, I think if she'd had those curves twenty years ago she'd have been damn hot.

Gwen and Alice are both larger ladies. Gwen is also fairly tall. I remember seeing pictures of her from high school when she led the girls' basketball team to the state championship two years in a row. She wasn't as pretty as Nina, Janet, or Jennifer, but she had a confidence about her that made her more attractive than her physical appearance.

Alice was a house wife. You could see that she didn't have the years of salon treatments that the other ladies had enjoyed. She had all of the soft BBW curves that a fifty-plus year old house wife was supposed to have. She wasn't "sexy" but she was homemade apple pie wife material. She wasn't going to get hit on by every swinging dick in town, but I'd bet she made her husband a very happy man in every aspect of the word.

Gwen, Janet, and Jennifer raved on about the wonderful plumbing job I had done for Bella. As the conversation moved along Jennifer poured me another drink. I'm not much of a Scotch drinker but I thought it tasted pretty good.

After four of them I had a decent buzz on. I also noticed that I was starting to get a hard on. I was embarrassed to say the least. The ladies kept on chatting as if nothing was awry. I had a fear that for some reason I'd have to get up and not be able to hide my situation. Just like back in high school when you'd sport wood in a class and the teacher would ask you to work a problem. Alice would surely spread the word that I was a pervert who got boners while conversing with decent ladies.

It seemed to be getting warmer in the room as well. Then the inevitable happened. "Chris, would you be a dear and get a lady another Scotch?"

"Oh fucking great!" Jennifer had just sealed my reputation in town of being a sex fiend. I could see no way to politely decline so I got up and tried to pull my shirt tail down quickly enough to hide my bulge.

I felt my face starting to flush as I hurried to the bar. "Oh Chris," Jennifer said with a giggle. "You forgot my glass."

"Fuck!" I adjusted my shirt once again and went to retrieve Jennifer's glass.

"I do believe the pills are working," said Gwen eyeing my crotch. I almost dropped Jennifer's glass in my effort to cover my erection.

"Pills?" I asked looking at Gwen.

"Viagra darling," said Nina. "I lifted a couple doses of my husband's Viagra, and Jennifer slipped them to you in your drinks."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked "It ain't right to go around slipping pills into people's drinks," I yelled as I slammed the glasses down and started for the door.

"Wait," said Jennifer as she grabbed my arm. "Please don't be upset with us. Just sit for a moment and allow us to explain."

I was furious but I sat. Why in the hell would these bitches slip me Viagra? I was sure that I wasn't going to like the answer. My cock was hard enough to cut diamonds and I didn't know how I was going to deal with it. I had half a mind to go look up Deputy Denise, she could handle both ends of this problem.

For a few moments the ladies sat there looking embarrassed. Gwen and Nina were exchanging glances and Alice was still looking at my crotch. Finally Janet spoke up acting as group spokesperson.

"First let me say we're sorry Chris. We planned all of this this afternoon. When we found out that you were working for Bella we decided to do this. Nina's husband James takes Viagra so she stole a couple. Nina and Alice stayed here and clogged up Jen's plumbing while we toured Bella's new place."

"Alice saw you and Elise Meyer the other night. Well, saw and heard," said Nina. "We decided that if you could make her scream like that, we wanted to get some too. We gave you Viagra so you could handle all of us. Alice isn't going to go through with it, she just wants to watch and then rape Edgar when she gets home."

"Okay. Your husbands are all hunters. Hunters own and know how to use guns. Guns have a habit of making guys who sleep with other guys' wives, dead."

"You didn't seem to worry much about the Sherriff's gun the other night when you were making his wife call for Jesus; over and over and over again," said Alice.

"All of our husbands are out hunting right now Chris," said Gwen. "They won't be back until Monday. That's four days away and we only want you for one night."

Janet got up from the couch and leaned over me where I sat. "And my Albert doesn't care," she said as she touched the tip of my nose and slowly and sensuously traced her way down my face; across my lips, down my chin and throat ending up just inside my shirt collar. "We have an agreement that allows me to have discreet encounters from time to time."

"Our husbands are gone for a few days, and Alice told Edgar she was coming to a party," said Jennifer. "So you have nothing to worry about dear."

"We might not have our youthful good looks anymore honey, but we have experience," chimed in Nina. "We know you won't regret this at all."

Janet put her mouth over mine and kissed me deeply and soulfully. One of her hands caressed my face, while the other slid down my chest and stomach to palm my cock. "Oh, we have a nice one here ladies."

My mind was swirling. Part of me knew I should be angry about being slipped pills, but when Janet started kissing and fondling me all anger seemed to flow right out the window.

Before I knew it Jennifer was kissing me, my shirt had disappeared and my jeans were being removed. From the corner of my eye I saw Alice stripping over near the fireplace. I put my hands on Jennifer's body and discovered that she was wearing only panties.

Another pair of hands were rubbing up and down my legs, and every so often rubbing my rock hard cock. I couldn't see Nina or Gwen, but Janet was completely naked on one side of me. She started sucking on my nipple as whomever was rubbing my legs dragged my shorts off of me.

As soon as my shorts were gone Jennifer straddled me.

"Hey we got him naked why do you get to go first?" Gwen asked from behind Jen.

"Cause I have been drooling over him all night long. You'll get some too. There's plenty of him to go around." With that she shifted the gusset of her panties aside and slid her wet cunt down onto my cock.

"Oomph," she said as she bottomed out on my engorged cock. "Damn that's good."

She began riding me, slowly at first then picking up the pace. This woman knew how to use her hips in ways the younger ones didn't. She also seemed to know when I was on the verge of cumming because she'd slow her pace back down. The other four ladies were silent as Jennifer rode me. I could hear someone's ragged breathing though and it was a turn on.

Jennifer rode for a few more minutes. She started pumping faster and faster. She locked her hands behind my head and pulled me in for another soul kiss. As she was kissing me I felt her body tremble and shake. She finally threw her head back and groaned loudly as her body shuddered through her orgasm.

She sat there impaled on me for a few minutes while she gathered her wits, and then lifted herself off of me. When she got up I saw that my crotch was completely soaked. I didn't get to look for long because Nina stepped up and straddled me. "Oh god that is a damn sexy sight" she said as she lowered herself down.

Nina didn't fuck around. She didn't bother going slow, she just rode me with all that she had. I could hear her ass slapping against my thighs and the wetness of our juices splashing as she fucked me. After almost five minutes she screeched and ground her pubic bone into mine as she had an earth shattering orgasm.

I was still hard and hadn't cum yet. If Nina would've had another minute or two in her I would have. But I didn't have long to think about it as Gwen climbed on me next. Gwen was taller than Nina or Jennifer and was mostly able to keep her feet planted on the floor as she took me inside her.

While Jennifer had fucked me with catlike grace, and Nina had used raw power, Gwen was a more athletic fuck. She used varying speeds and rhythms as she rode me. She would also stop every now and again and feed me one of her ample tits. While I would suck on her nipple, she'd rise up until just the head of my cock was in her slit and she'd wiggle her hips.

Finally she looked at me and said "We're both gonna cum soon."

At that she plunged me fully back into her depth and started riding like her life depended on it. Every couple of strokes, she'd clinch her muscles and make her canal tighter. Her breathing was getting heavier and her pumping was getting more urgent. Each time she'd bottom out she let out a loud "Oh!" Each "Oh!" was louder than the previous one.

As she pounded harder and harder I could feel the chair creak and groan and I was becoming afraid that it wouldn't withstand much more. Gwen seemed to make it her mission to drive me through the chair. I was able to finally get my feet flat on the floor and started driving up to meet her. This only made her vocalization louder.

My calves were cramping and my flesh was stinging from the force of our fucking. When I felt my own orgasm building, I re-doubled my efforts. Gwen was like a wild woman. Her "OH's" became a long keening sound, and I could feel her inside walls rippling. Then when I shot my cum into her, her eyes shot open wide and she screamed like a banshee.

"Oh my word," one of the women said from behind Gwen. I didn't have to wonder what she was talking about, because I could feel a river of juice running down my legs. I was sure the cushion on the chair was ruined.

"Oh lord that was good," Gwen said in a dreamy voice. "I have needed that for a long time."

"Well some of us are still in need, Gwen dear," Janet said sarcastically.

Gwen's eyes opened and she kissed me. "Oh thank you ever so much," she said as she kissed me again. She eased up off of me and I saw Janet lying back on the sofa.

"From Alice's tell-all of your scream inducing tryst with Elise, you were doing all of the driving. That's what I want. I want you to fuck me senseless like you did Elise."

I looked down at my cream coated cock, expecting to see it going soft, but it was still as hard as a morning piss hard on. I got up and moved over to the couch. I could see the moisture in Janet's cunt already. Apparently she'd been doing a bit of manipulation already.

"Just go slow at first," she said. "My Albert isn't nearly as gifted as you are."

As I knelt between her legs I noticed that she kept her pussy trimmed in a landing strip design. It struck me as odd that older housewives kept themselves to that degree. It also dawned on me that even though I had already fucked Gwen, Jennifer and Nina, I had no idea what they sported under their unmentionables.

I slipped the head of my cock into her slit and started slowly pushing into her. She was pretty tight considering the fact that she had three kids. I got halfway in and then pulled back, just leaving the head in. I kept this up for a few minutes and the pushed more into her. Her eyes shot open and she said, "How much more is there?"

I repeated my action of only going so far and pulling back. Pretty soon I had a rhythm going. After a few more minutes I slowly pushed my entire length into her. Her mouth dropped open and I thought she was going to cum right there and then. "You've reached virgin territory young man," she said. "In 56 years, no one has been as into me as you are now. So I ask that you now give me the fucking of my life time."

I pulled back and drove in with a little more force. "Oh yeah. Fuck me baby." I went slowly but forcefully for a few minutes but then I started picking up the pace. Soon she was digging her fingers into my back. I rose up and hooked her knees with my elbows, forcing her knees to ride up my shoulders. She gasped as my cock discovered newfound depths.

As I was relentlessly pounding Janet, I became aware of the other three women watching intently. Alice had at least three fingers working in her fully bushed pussy. She had quite the puddle built up under her. Nina was making lazy circles on her clit. Both she and Jennifer were completely bald.

Jennifer was watching with the same intensity a football fan might watch a two point game after the two minute warning. She was on the edge of the chair I had been in and she was rolling her nipple between two fingers.

Gwen was watching but not playing. She looked satisfied for the time being. I turned my full attention back to Janet. She was in her own world. She would alternatively scratch my back or play with her tits. I was watching her mouth and hoping I would get the opportunity to put my cock between those sweet lips. And who knew? The way the night was progressing, anything seemed possible.

Suddenly Janet dug her fingernails into my shoulders and her eyes flew open. She hadn't been overly vocal so I was surprised when she started making an odd sound. "Nnn nnn nnn nnnnn,"

I had never seen such a mixture of fear and bliss in anyone's face. I wasn't sure what to do, so I kept fucking her. As the volume of her vocalizations increased so did the moisture running out of her pussy. I could feel it every time my balls smacked her ass.

Suddenly her entire body went rigid and she let out a long wailing sound. I kept going for a few more strokes, and a small stream of juice was running out of her. She convulsed a few times and then went limp. I was getting scared when Gwen said "Damn, you made her pass out."

I pulled out of her and let her gently down on the couch. She was breathing heavily and sweating profusely. After a few minutes her eyes fluttered open. She smiled and said "Where the fuck have you been all my life? No one has ever made me cum. I have had orgasms on my own, but no man has ever done that to me."

"That was fucking hot," said Nina.

"I think we need to move this to a bed," said Jennifer. "I'm ready for more. Come on Alice, bring a chair." Jennifer led us up the stairs and into her bedroom. She climbed up on the bed on all fours and looked back at me. "What ya waitin for?"