FAWC 1: Curse of "The Bitch"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer was nothing. I climbed up behind her and slid my cock into the hilt. I started slowly fucking her and she looked back and said "I want you to cum in me Chris. Fill me up with your hot cum." I looked over at the clock by the bed and it said 11:40.

By 4:45 I had fucked each lady at least twice more on the bed. Gwen had me fuck her from behind while she leaned out of a window, and I made Janet pass out again. I came three more times after filling Jennifer when we started on the bed. I did get my wish of a blow job from Janet. It was heavenly.

Alice had sat in her chair all night. Some of the time she masturbated. She had made a few sounds but she'd mostly kept quiet. I was lying in a mass of sweaty tired bodies. My cock was finally going limp. Gwen and Janet were dozing and Nina was coming down from our last fuck. I was flat on my back and Jennifer was tracing circles on my chest. I was close to dozing off when I felt a hot wet mouth on my cock. As tired as I was I couldn't shun a blow job.

I kept my eyes closed any enjoyed my second hummer of the night. I figured that it was Nina. I could hear Janet's breathing off to my left, and I could hear Gwen's soft snoring from the right, and Jennifer was on my left arm.

"Haven't you had enough?" I asked.

"I had enough watching. I had to try this and it is probably my last chance."

I was shocked when I looked down to see Alice sucking life back into my flaccid member. Janet's blow job had been heavenly. Alice put her to shame. She had me hard in no time and then mounted me.

I had no idea what she meant by her last chance, but after that blow job I was game for anything. She mounted me and took me all the way in. Her pussy was extremely wet and had my cock soaked in no time. She lifted off of me and looked closely at my cock. "Perfect," she said.

She rose up again and took my cock in one hand. To my surprise, she guided my cock into her asshole. I had tried anal with a girl back in high school. After an hour of preparation and ten minutes of changing angles and positions, I finally got the head in, just to have her scream about how bad it hurt. I had never had the opportunity again until Alice took the reins.

"Oh that hurts so so good," she said as she sat fully on my cock and winced. "My Edgar would never dream of taking my backside. He only did me doggy once after we saw a porno together."

She seemed to take to having my cock in her ass fairly quick. She never quite got to "pounding speed" but she did have a solid rhythm and a deep stroke. The tightness of her ass and her steady motion was making it hard for me to not cum immediately, even though I'd had more sex in the previous few hours than I'd had in a year.

Alice then sat straight up and then reached back and then got her feet underneath her like she was going to "crab" walk. I had seen this done in porn but never had any girl ridden me in this manner. I was treated to the view of my cock stretching Alice's ass and all of the moisture that was dripping out of her pussy. I was completely fascinated watching her pussy clinch and flex as she moved her ass up and down.

"Oh wow," said Jennifer inn barely a whisper. I glanced sideways to see that she was as enrapt as I was. She reached up and started fingering Alice's wet cunt. This seemed to send Alice over the edge. She bounced her ass faster and began calling to God. I myself was losing the battle to keep my impending orgasm at bay.

As Alice began to cum, her ass muscles clinched tight enough that I was afraid she was going to rip my cock off. She let out a guttural moan and the flow from her cunt increased. Finally I could take no more and shot my load into her ass.

It felt to me like I had shot a lot, but I couldn't see how after all of the loads I had already fired that night. Alice shuddered and shook and then seemed to collapse with my cock still buried in her anus and a flow of juice still running out of her pussy.

After a few moments she rolled off of me and got off the bed, and then she left the room. I lay there wondering if I should allow myself to doze or if should I get up and go home. I think I was lightly dozing when Alice came into the room and kissed me.

"Thank you Chris. You were just as good as I imagined you'd be." With that she left. I dozed for a while. I don't think it was more than an hour or two.

I woke up to find Jennifer riding me. And I had figured that my usual morning wood might have taken the day off. I was wrong. When she noticed I was awake she put her finger to my lips to tell me to be quiet. She gestured with her head to the two other sleeping forms in the bed.

Sex with Jennifer earlier in the evening had been animalistic lust filled fucking. This morning she was riding me gently and slowly. She appeared to be relishing in every stroke.

There's an old country song that opines that older women make beautiful lovers. These ladies had showed me that the song is mostly true. Watching Jennifer ride me with the early morning sun just starting to peek through the window was as close to a spiritual experience I had ever had. Here was this gorgeous woman, more than twice my age extracting as much pleasure from me as she possibly could.

She'd been riding me for at least half an hour when I saw that look in her eyes. I had seen it a few times already and I knew she was getting close to cumming. She lay down on me, pressing her chest to mine and kissed me as her orgasm overtook her, whimpering and cooing into my mouth. I didn't last much longer, but it didn't feel like I shot any cum this time at all.

She was just lying on me; gazing into my eyes when Janet spoke beside us, "Don't you two ever stop?"

"I think we all need to stop," said Jennifer. "I do believe we drained the poor guy."

We all got dressed and had a cup of coffee. They said we'd have to get together and do this again soon. I told them next time they wouldn't need to slip me the Viagra. I went out and got into my car.

I got home twenty minutes later. I took a quick shower and decided to check my e-mail. There was only one in the account for DirtyCharlz. It hadn't come from the feedback link on the site; it had come from an individual's account. I opened it and read the one sentence.

"Repent now sinner!!!!"

Before I could wonder how "The Bitch" had gotten my e-mail address, my cell phone rang. The caller ID said it was my buddy Eric. He's a short order cook at a local diner and sometimes has me come down because he's bored. I never mind going because he makes awesome pancakes.

"What's up Mel?" I called him Mel after the character in the old TV show "Alice" who was played by Vic Tayback. Mel owned the diner that was the backdrop for the show.

"Snowman, where the fuck are you?" Snowman, as in "Frosty the Snowman, had been my nickname since we were kids. He sounded like he didn't want anyone to know he was on the phone, which didn't make sense because his boss Elaine was another of my closest friends.

"I'm at home man. Why are you...."

"Listen," he said cutting me off mid-sentence. "You need to get the fuck out of there now. Don't take five minutes even. Just get your ass moving. Lie low and call me in a while and I'll explain."

"What the fuck dude?" I asked but the line was dead. Eric is anything but an alarmist. But he's been known to play a joke or two. I was about to sit and put my shoes on when a text came through from Elaine. It was simple and to the point; "RUN!"

Now I was spooked and the little voice in my head said to comply now and ask questions later. If this turned out to be a prank I would dump dead rats on the diner's salad bar, or something. I grabbed my shoes and headed for the door. On my way out the back door, I park in the alley, I grabbed my laptop. Just as I started my car, I saw four vehicles skid to a stop in front of my house. I couldn't see who they were, but I did see one guy carrying a rifle.

I sped down the alley and barley missed getting creamed by a cement truck as I crossed the street. After three blocks I hung a left and headed out of town. I didn't go far; I only went to an area that was primarily summer residents' homes that had been abandoned since Labor Day.

I drove around the sub division for a little bit to make sure all of the houses were indeed empty. I knew one that would be cool to hide in because I could park my car out of sight and I could see all approaches to the property.

Once inside the house I called Eric. "Ok Mel, why are fucking rednecks with rifles showing up at my house moments after you and Elaine tell me to skedaddle?"

"Oh thanks for saving my ass Eric. Thanks for looking out for me Eric," he said in that annoying spoiled little girl voice he did to show he'd been a victim of ingratitude.

"Dude I'm a little too fucked up right now to be singing hosannas to you."

"Sorry man. Look All I know is that Sherriff Meyer and a big group of guys were in here this morning discussing you. I caught snippets about you fucking all of these guys' wives and someone's Japanese girlfriend. One of the pissed off hoard claimed someone had video"

"Shit!"

"Hey. I would have told them that you're gay but I think that would just change the reason to lynch your skinny ass."

"Dude, would you do me a solid?"

"Anything bro."

"Get ahold of Homer and have him call me in an hour. I'm shutting my cell off so they can't track me."

"Stay safe Love."

"Kiss my grits Mel."

On my drive to the tourist resort I began to add things together. Everything I had written for Jimmy DeBone was happening to me; except I had never scheduled Jimmy for execution.

I also kept thinking about the oddball e-mails from "The Bitch." The only thing that made sense in my sleep deprived, sex addled brain was a curse. A curse put on me by some incestuous gypsy woman with a hard on for amateur writers.

I walked out of the house and down by the lake. I was half way around it when the time came for my friend Jeffery to call. We all called him Homer because he sounded just like Homer Simpson.

He called just as I had asked. I quickly gave him the information that he would need to get me what I needed. Homer was a complete genius with a computer. He also texted me a couple of cell phone numbers. "Put these into the web page I texted you and you can track a few of your pursuers."

I thanked him and powered down my phone. I walked back to the house on a different path that led me to a hill top that overlooked the small community. I didn't see anyone so I went down and back into the house I had chosen to hide in.

Not five minutes after I was in the house I looked toward town and saw a black plume of smoke. Deep inside, I knew my house was the fuel for that fire. I didn't have any time to mourn the loss of my home, because I could see the dust cloud that signaled the arrival of the hunting party.

I went out the back door and down to my car. I watched from behind a tree as a dozen cars, trucks, and SUVs sped by on their way to the lake. When the last one rounded the bend into the woods I jumped in my car and high tailed it out of there.

I figured that when they didn't find me at the lake or in the camp grounds, they'd check these houses. They probably kicked all of the doors in and blamed it on me.

By noon I was on the far side of town cruising around on back roads looking for an abandoned barn to hide in. I found one on an old dairy farm and backed my car in.

I fired up my laptop and got lucky. Nobody out in the sticks felt the need to lock their Wi-Fi. I went to the site Homer had given me. I entered the cell numbers and watched for a while as the guys were all still concentrated in the area around the lake.

I also looked at my email again. There was a new one from "The Bitch." It had again only one line: Today is the day Sinner!

Earlier when I had talked to Homer I had given him my email address and password. I had asked him to go in and find out who "The Bitch" was and where I might find her.

I was tired as hell and wanted a nap, but I was afraid that if I napped I'd be discovered, so I walked around the barn, trying to decide what to do if Homer did find "The Bitch." Would I go kill her? I didn't know if that removed curses or not. Ask her nicely to remove the curse?

I looked at the lap top again and saw that the guys had spread out again. A couple of them were roaming in a pattern, while the others were roaming aimlessly. They mainly seemed to be staying on the other side of town for now.

I waited for another hour and then I called Homer. I wiped all of the texts off of my phone and called Homer. After he gave me the address he traced her IP address to I erased my call log and tossed the phone into the old hayloft and drove out of the barn.

Somehow my simple "drive out of town while the posse converged on the barn" ploy didn't translate into my freedom. I guess after not finding me at the summer home, they learned. I drove several back roads almost circumnavigating the town to get to the main highway.

I got on the highway and didn't look back. I was just cruising along when I saw the cars pulled off the side of the road. They were both angled toward the road so that they could either cut off my egress, or failing an effective road block, they could quickly fall in behind to quickly overtake me.

I quickly reversed and made a U-turn and sped back the way I came from. I was beginning to formulate a new plan in my head when my rear window exploded. "These psychotic fucks are shooting at me!!!"

I didn't hear but felt their next shot. First there was a searing pain in my right shoulder, and then my windshield exploded. I hung a hard right and went flying down a dirt road toward some farms. I looked back a few times and decided I had lost them.

I crossed the river and then slowed my car and stopped in a stand of trees. I got out and ran across the road and through a few fields until I saw a house. By this time it was getting dark, so I stole a bike and managed to ride back into town.

And now I'm here in an alley just a block and a half from the bus station. I can see the first traces of sunlight in the eastern sky so I know it's time to get to the bus. I run down the alley to the tarmac where they board the bus.

"Hey! You can't be here," a guy in a bus company uniform says.

"I'm just going in to get a ticket. I wasn't going to stow away."

"Well you still can't be here. You have to enter through the front and clear security like at an airport."

"Ok," I tell him, but inside I'm cursing like a sailor. I go back up the alley and make my way to a point where I can see the street. There are three cars in front of the bus station. Two are empty, and there's a couple sitting in the third.

I walk quickly to the front door of the station. I casually glance at the couple sitting in the car and freeze in my tracks. I lock eyes with Deputy Denise Shaw who is sitting next to Sherriff Dale Meyer.

I know I'm fucked now. She knows me. I see her turn to tell Dale, and I get the surprise of my life. She grabs his face and pulls him to hers for a long kiss. I take my cue and hustle into the station. Once through the lobby I feel safe. The ticket window cannot be seen from the front and I can see by the departure board that the bus I will be on leaves in five minutes.

I buy my ticket. There is an anxious moment when he asks for my ID. I suddenly am afraid that Sherriff Meyer might have issued a real APB on me for fake violations. For three minutes I wait, finally the man hands me my ID and my ticket, and I hand him $145. I make a quick stop at the vending machine to buy a few snacks and a soda.

I go out and board my bus. I sit as far in the back as I can. The only thing further back is the can. I sit anxiously and wait for the bus to leave, afraid that at any moment a dozen angry rednecks with shot guns are going to pour into the bus and lay me to waste.

Finally the driver gets onboard and makes his safety spiel and we get underway. I am glad that the bus's windows are heavily tinted, because as we pull out into the street I see that most of the posse has gathered with Sherriff Meyer. I wonder how popular Denise would be if they knew she aided in my escape.

I felt better as we picked up speed. I felt safer with every mile that passed under the bus. I'd feel even better when we hit the county line and I was out of Sherriff Meyer's jurisdiction.

We were about five miles from the county line and I was finally relaxing when five of the vehicles passed the bus. I couldn't see, but I was sure the remainder of the posse was behind us. The first two cars sped away down the road. Shortly after the remaining cars took up both lanes ahead of us and began slowing down. Soon they had effectively stopped the bus.

As the bus stopped, the car with Sheriff Meyer pulled up and he and Denise got out. I jumped up and got into the lavatory and closed the door. I saw myself in the mirror and I looked like shit. I was dirty and there was a hole in the shoulder of my shirt. There was some blood but it wasn't as bad as I had feared.

Suddenly the lavatory door opened and a young girl got in with me. She looked at me and put her finger over my lips. Moments later I hear a voice asking who is in the lav. The girl yells out, "I am."

A female voice says from just the other side of the door "Can you open the door so I can see you?"

"I'm sorry," she silently mouths as she unlocks the door.

Deputy Denise Shaw sticks her head in and looks straight at me. In a low voice she says, "When all of this blows over and you come back, you owe me big time."

She pulls her head back out of the lav and says "It's only the girl."

I can hear a man saying that he's a lawyer and will be filing something with the courts if they don't show a warrant or let the bus go. I sit on the can and shake. The girl pats me on the head and says I'll be OK now. Once the bus gets to rolling again I go back to my seat and finally get some sleep.

In my dreams I was chased by faceless angry hoards of gyspsies. They were led by a toothless hag yelling for me to stop so that they can repent me. In my dream I stumbled and fell. Just as the hoard was about to set on me I was shaken awake.

The girl who has saved my bacon when the bus got stopped was in the seat in front of me. "Hey. The driver says we're stopping for dinner. You've been asleep all day so we decided to wake you and buy you dinner."

"Oh, I appreciate it, but I'm not hungry." She was a pretty girl; I figured she was close to eighteen but no older than that. "I never did thank you for what you did when those guys stopped us back there. I owe you my life."

"Don't go getting all dramatic now. We all knew they weren't after you for breaking the law. The lawyer guy told them they couldn't even come on the bus without a warrant. While he stalled them I joined you. I was scared when the lady cop looked in though."

"You weren't the only one. I was ready to jump down into the john."

When the bus stopped for dinner, I went to the gift shop of the truck stop and bought a new shirt. I went to the bathroom and got cleaned up. I wanted to call Eric or Homer, but I didn't dare. They had to have figured out by now that I had left town, and I didn't want them to even have a clue where I was going.

I got back on the bus and soon we were back on the road. More than a day later I was standing in front of the address that Homer had given me. For a few minutes I thought there might be a mistake. Why was I standing in front of Happy Hill Retirement Village? It looked more like a hospital than a village, and the few residents I could see looked less than happy.

I went in and found a sour faced receptionist. She looked at me like I might track dog shit all over her clean couch, even though I was wearing new clothes and was freshly bathed; I had checked into a hotel and showered and put on fresh duds after arriving in town.