All Comments on 'Feeding Daddy Ch. 06'

by pantera66

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved the series

Thanks. As a fellow author of this genre. I have to say that I loved your approach. Never had this experience in my life, but I love reading about it. Your work is done at justice.

pantera66pantera66over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm glad you enjoyed it - sorry it took me so long to write it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of my favorites

This is a great great story. One of my absolute favorites in the D/D incest category.

Thanks for your work!

pantera66pantera66over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anonymous!

It was quite the fun experience to write it, and so gratifying to receive mostly favorable feedback! Cheers!

BigBadJake40BigBadJake40over 7 years ago
Happy to read a conclusion

I must admit to enjoying your very erotic story. You do write well and the story is very arousing.

I'm not a father and would be very adverse, to engage in an incestuous relationship

with a daughter,

That said, it doesn't mean, i don't enjoy the taboo and sexualality of your story, and get turned on and aroused by it. I do and did lol, So thank you for that pleasure.

I hope you get back to writing some more stories for us to enjoy.

aAmorous1964aAmorous1964over 7 years ago
Lovely

The scenes were intensely passionate and beautiful... please write more, more like this!

pantera66pantera66over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Thanks for your feedback, BigBadJake and Amorous - this is all fiction, but for some (twisted!) reason, the topic turns me on like nothing else, so I gave it a shot! It's definitely gratifying to get such positive response! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My absolute favorite story here at Lerotica

Not sure of why i am so turned on by men breastfeeding from their woman. I guess because it feels to be such a primal, animalistic act. Coupled with the idea of a father almost demanding that of his daughter, is very-- forbidden. Ive no such feelings like this for my own father but I'd be lying if I didnt admit this story caused my own nipples to ache and tingle. So, fantastic job! Just the right balance between writing a well developed story and smut. Should bring this story to light as a porn movie. Done well, would be a successful work of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
loved the story

at least you finished it correctly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!!

I loved this so much and with the perfect ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Read. Among the best!

Loved every chapter, from beginning to end.

pantera66pantera66about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, NKNE!!

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, very hot. Very well told

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 2 years ago

So raw and hot - loved it. There is something about lactation stories and impregnating that’s hard to describe yet so amazing and sensual - keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very exciting, terrific story, terrific characters, you are amazing with your writing, keep writing very erotic..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazingly well written. Very organized. Not even a bit is irrelevant. You should continue writing stories for Literotica. I'll look forward to them.-- Dark One From Chennai, India.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12312 months ago

"Feeding Daddy Ch. 01 - 06:" Being a fanatical proponent and lover of Incest/Taboo incestuous male and female love and impregnation, this story is precisely the theme to pleasure my libido and soothe my soul. There is unique, fabulous love and devotion in this family. Three children, and another in "the oven" has made their lives more blessed, more than any other happening imaginable!!

Writer/author 'pantera66' has offered the 'Literotica' reading audience an awesome, tremendously, well versed dialogue and characterization story theme that is earth-shattering (in my world of incest/taboo), that is almost beyond compare. Of the many, many hundreds, maybe even into several thousands of incest/taboo, romance and love themed stories I've read, I would venture to say this story ranks within the top half dozen on 'Literotica' and other pornography literature sites!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantera66@pantera66
Oddly enough, the stories I typically read (and now have begun to write) are all about hot daddy/daughter incest... If we can throw in some impregnation, even BETTER! I say “oddly enough” because that's not part of my reality at all, my reality being that I am a currently sing...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES