Feeding Daddy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy smiled up at me gently, while I slowly rode his hard cock. Would I ever tire of how deliciously we fucked? No matter how much time went by, he could still make me wet with just a look, and whether he had me bent over the kitchen island, riding him hard and long, or held me against the shower wall while he impaled me, the orgasms were always so delicious, the passion was always so intense, the love was always so exquisite. I moaned with pleasure and felt my nipples harden even more.

"What are you thinking about, baby girl? Is this OK?" he asked, while he caressed my pregnant belly, our fourth child growing there now.

I, of course, beamed down at him while I fucked him even harder, and told him that I loved him and our life together and wouldn't change a single fucking thing. So he moved me to my knees on the bed, got behind me, plunged his cock back where it belonged, and we both gave in to our lust, our love, and came together for the millionth time, reveling in each other's body, safe knowing we belonged together, forever and ever.

12