All Comments on 'Feel For Jack'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

I'd rather go broke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
If they are that poor, why in the fuck would they start a family?

And a graduate from MIT can't get a job? Holy fuck, why not work in the oilpatch? Your hapless husband would make a fucking fortune. Your story is a series of idiotic subplots that don't make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Time to divorce the cheating cunt. It is obvious that Janet does not love her husband. She sucks off his boss, then masturbates while smelling and sucking his cum out of her panties. All I can say is Jack wasted a lot of time being faithful and should have been fucking Christine. His cheap sluty whore of a wife doesn't deserve him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what I would do

Still, without evidence, first thing in the morning I would go see a laywer and and file against a claim against this guy and the company along with papers for divorce. Even when the claims are rejected for lack of evidence, the rumors would fly and probably seriously affect his carreer. It wouldn't make any difference for his own employment since he was going to resign anyhow. The cheating wife, no matter what her real intentions were, would be history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cheating whore

Dump the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What is more important?...

The sanctity of marriage vows or a better paying job?

A true loving, dedicated wife & husband would hold to all their vows: for richer or poorer, through sickness and health, foresaking ALL others, etc.; without these foundations and, the meaning & significance of them it's difficult to classify it as a marriage. So, I would say dump the adulteress (cheating slut) and find someone who would stand by you through thick & thin; hypothetically speaking, of course...

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Short and sweet

I love the people who take these stories SO literally. It's fantasy, people! I can only imagine what it must be like to sit next to them in a movie theater!

I enjoyed this story, and thank you for taking the time to write and post it. I found the overuse of proper nouns to be a little distracting, but otherwise, it was well written and flowed nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

Total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That's it????That's your whole story????

Have you ever heard of finishing something? Because this was an unfinished pile of manure.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Where is the end?

Your readers need the conclusion. You cannot just stop. Does Jack get the promotion? Do they divorce? Does he end up with Christine?

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Not a Bad Start

But everything is still hanging is he a man. and tells the "skank" to take a hike and take his Ex-Boss down as well. or a Cuck who grieves silently.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Sorry, I'd rather be a pauper or homeless with a faithful wife than a cunt like this saving my job and my "marriage" from a man stealing bitch. How does this character actually say that with a straight face being naked and having sex with another man. Then to have the orgasm of a lifetime by herself would have been the icing on the shit cake for me. Not blaming the author or taking it real, simply not believing it from my viewpoint. I'm sure there are people who has double standards like this, but I'd never be in a relationship with them. I have to agree, leaving it here is a cheap way to go. The set up is easy, resolving this is the real work.

adgeonadgeonabout 10 years ago
Man, this was depressing..

Is there a light at the end of this tunnel?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
the light

The light at the end of this tunnel is the headlight of an oncoming train.

Time for Jack to bail out of this mess, he needs a new job and a new woman.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Some you people can't see the forest for the trees.

It's a stretch, but as one commenter said, and the rules Janet set, he could not have intercourse with her. So she has collected his semen in her panties in a sly way and after he leaves, pushes as much as she can up into her vagina, and is using poor man's insemination. I've heard it being done with a turkey baster. She thinks Jack will never know, and she is doing her part for him. I'm sure there is a conclusion coming.

FantasyXYFantasyXYabout 10 years agoAuthor
Comment From the Author

First, I am about as far from being a professional writer as one can get, but I do enjoy writing and it’s great that Literotica provides amateurs like me with a place to post and share our work. Thanks to everyone that read and commented on this story. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and bad.

The idea for this story, and another submission of mine called ‘Tickle Tag’; were both started as an exercise I was using to develop a couple of sub plots in a larger story. Eventually each sub plot ended up taking on a life of its own and became a stories.

As many of the readers have noted in the comments, there needs to be a conclusion to this story. I agree with that completely. After I submitted ‘Feel for Jack’, I had hoped to be one of the first to comment on this story and let everyone know that the story had a second part, but the story posted much faster than I expected it to.

The conclusion is on its way. I originally had the conclusion include as part of this story, but the page count became too large for Literotica. I had to break the story into two parts. Once broken in two, I worked on editing the pieces independent of each other, finishing the beginning first.

If you want to know what happens, look for the sequel to this story called ‘Jack Grows a Pair’ in the next week or so. I have a little bit of editing left to do on this sequel, and then I will submit it. I also promise that in the future I will have every part of a story ready to go before I submit.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
I didn't like the end.

and the cheating, no matter her motives.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
disbelief

How is it that an MIT graduate engineer cannot find a tech job ?

Either he is very smart or his family is rich, MIT is not just another college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi FantasyXY

I wanted to thank you for your long comment below. It is very nice of you to comment and tell us there will be a second part, although personally I believe this works as a stand-alone as well. Also, lots of people take time between installments, don't worry about it. Looking forward to the conclusion and your future writings!

user110user110about 10 years ago
another fucking pussy

you know, i never even HEARD of a man that caught his wife in the act of cheating and hid. never. why not just say "he saw his wife cheating and started shitting blue balloons and farting rainbows." it's just as ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Run Jack, RUN

Leave this evil, conniving and cheating cunt behind. You've been true blue even with who you work with.

No, run Jack, run. Load your shit in your car and leave with those panties in a zip lock and leave them with your lawyer as you find another home in another State. Leave your new phone number with your lawyer and LEAVE.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

not sure how her fucking the boss to get him a raise mitigates his anger or disappointment. Is cheating for noble reasons any less deplorable?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Doesn't.look good

Have to go to part two to see what Jack does now.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Not liking hubby so far.

Withholding score until next chapter.

garyr19680garyr19680over 4 years ago
Poor Jack

She hated the taste of cum but was tiffing the cum soaked panties as she got herself off. Odd. Maybe she gets off on the situation of being humiliated or forced to do another guy.

At least she was trying to get Jack's job back for him. That's what I call a sacrifice for her hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wimp cuck shit

Nothing more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No stop femdom fetish cuck fantasies. Useless in this LW category.

Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

What idiot stands there and watches the whole thing? Why are all the males in your stories wimps?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
312 Followers
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES