Feel For Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Then Janet's head stops moving. It looked like she had completely stopped licking and was just looking up at the man. Jack figured she was likely teasing him with her 'look how nasty I am' smile again. Then Janet's head dropped straight down into the man's lap and started slowly moving up and down. Jack knew that his wife now had his cock in her mouth.

This won't last long, Jack thought to himself. She's just getting him worked up to make a baby. Besides, Janet absolutely hates the taste of cum and would never risk him having an accident in her mouth. Jack watched and waited knowing it wouldn't be long before he would see his wife climb up into that chair and fuck him.

Jack just stands there and watches his wife's head slowly moving up and down knowing that at any moment she will stop sucking and start fucking. When Janet's head starts making circles in his lap, the man starts moaning with pleasure. Then the man runs his fingers through Janet's hair and quietly whispers something to her. Jack thinks he is finally asking her to fuck him, but instead Janet just pushes her head further down, taking his cock deeper into her mouth.

Soon the movement of Janet's head tells Jack that she is sucking as much of the man's cock as she can. When her head comes up it stops for a bit making little circles and it is obvious that she is licking the head. Then Janet's head pushes deep into the man's lap and she holds it there as long as she can bobbing slightly up and down as she sucks.

Jack can only imagine that she is now pushing the head of his cock into her throat as she sucks him. Jack watches this deep up and down motion repeat over and over and the man's breathing becomes erratic. Jack whispers to himself, "You better stop Janet, he is about to come".

What Jack sees next will stick in his mind forever. Janet picks her head up off of the man's cock and looks up at his face. She is ever so slightly shaking her head no. Once again Jack wonders if she will fuck him there in the chair, or if they will move to the bed where he cannot see.

Then Janet's head goes back into the man's lap and he lets out a low breathy moan. A few seconds later he sees the up and down speed of Janet's arm increase and Jack realizes she is jacking him off while she sucks the head. It's the move she swore she would never do again. In seconds the man's body stiffens and he labors through several long deep breaths. Jack knows the man is coming.

"What the fuck?" Jack thought. "Janet wasn't trying to get pregnant at all. She deliberately made this guy come in her mouth. She did the 'cum in mouth' move." Then Jack just watched in amazement as Janet sucked and jacked the man all the way through his orgasm; and judging by how long it lasted, Janet was getting a mouth full.

Then just as suddenly as the man's body had stiffened, he went limp and it was over. Janet sat up slowly, pulling the cock from her mouth. Then she tipped her head up looking towards the man, her arm still slowly moving, stroking the man's cock. "Holy fuck", Jack thinks to himself... "Is she just going to sit there and play with his cock? She didn't... She wouldn't... She can't be sitting there with a mouth full of cum. She fucking hates the taste of cum. Oh my god she must have swallowed it."

Then he sees Janet bend her head down into man's lap one more time, and she either kisses the head of his cock or licks up some more cum, Jack can't really tell. After that Janet gets up on her knees and turns away from the man. Now that she is directly in the moonlight Jack is surprised how perfectly he can see his wife's pretty face. Janet is looking around on the floor below the window, then she picks something up.

Jack sees that it's the underwear that she had hastily kicked aside so the man could finger her pussy. Janet quickly balls them up in her hands and holds them to her face. Then Jack sees a truly giant glob of cum drool from his wife's mouth into the panties that she has cupped in her hands.

Jack realizes that Janet hadn't swallowed after all, as he watches her wipe her lips with a small corner before tossing them back onto the floor. The panties are so heavy with cum; they hit the floor with a dull thud that even Jack can hear through the crack in the door.

Before Jack can decide what to do next he sees his wife turn away from the window and go back to the man in the chair. She climbs into his lap and giggles, "That was fun!" The man replies "I was afraid you were going to stop." Then Jack watches as his wife gives the man a long and tender kiss before resting her forehead against his and staring into his eyes. Janet giggles again, "There, now we've both tasted your cum tonight." before going back to kissing the man every bit as tenderly as before.

Now Jack wonders just how long this can go on. It looks to him like Janet is getting the man ready to have sex again, and Jack doesn't really care to watch any more. Just about the time Jack is ready to walk away he sees Janet stop kissing and push herself up off of the man. She takes him by the hand and attempts to pull him from the chair saying, "Okay, it's late, time for you to go."

Janet stumbles backwards as the man complies and quickly comes up from the chair. Jack had hoped to see a glimpse of the man in the light he moved to quickly for Jack see who it is. Then Jack watches as Janet picks up pieces of the man's clothing tossing them towards him.

The next thing Jack knows the bedroom door starts to move. His heart races and he knows he is about to have a serious confrontation with the man. Then Jack hears Janet say "Hey, don't forget this", and the man lets go of the door.

Jack takes this chance to get away from the door and slip into the spare bedroom where he gets as flat against the wall as he can hoping not to be seen. Jack stays perfectly still, breathing as quietly as he can, hoping they cannot hear how loudly his heart is pounding in his chest.

Jack is sure that the man and his wife can see him as they pass by the doorway where he is hidden, but the two seem too involved with each other to really notice. Then they stop just beyond the open door and Jack's heart nearly pounds out of his chest, fearing that he has made a sound giving away his location. He cannot see them but he can hear them, and they seem to be just standing there talking.

"You know you have really nice tits."... The man's voice seems really familiar to Jack.

"Now stop that. You have to go."... The tone of Janet's response tells Jack that the man was groping her breasts.

"How about this then? Do you like this baby?"... Jack knows that man's voice, but just can't place it.

"Mmmm, yes that feels really good, but you have to stop."

There is a long pause in Janet's voice before continuing.

"I mean it now. Get your hand out of there."... Jack knows that tone of voice could only mean that the man was trying to get his fingers in her pussy again.

"Damn you're hot. I'd really like to fuck"...

Janet interrupts the man in her firmest voice, "No, I'm not going to fuck you! I stripped for you and let you play with my pussy. I sucked your cock and let you come in my mouth. I even held your cum in my mouth until you gave me permission to spit. I did everything you said I had to."

Jack thinks to himself, "Permission to spit? What the fuck?" as he hears Janet's voice start to trail off down the hall... "Now I'm counting on you to do your part. Tomorrow morning you're going to name Jack as the new head of your tech support team. No more sales, no more travel and no more commissions. Plus he gets his engineer's salary back. Then you are going find some way to fire that man stealing bitch Christine. She really is a total cunt."

Hearing that, Jack finally recognizes the man's voice. The man his wife sucked off is Larry Reynolds, vice president of product support. As he hears Janet and Larry going down the stairs Jack slowly sinks down the wall and sits on the floor. Jack realizes that Janet's blowjob was just a business deal to get Jack into better job, and permanently away from Christine.

Now he doesn't know how to feel about what he just witnessed. Technically Janet just had sex with another man, but she didn't actually fuck him, and she really thought she was doing something good for Jack and their marriage.

Jack just sat there on the floor wondering what to do and how he really felt about this. His mind raced through every possibility from divorce to forgiveness. He wondered why Janet didn't trust him to take care of his career on his own. Then he wondered if she enjoyed what she just did, or if it was all an act for Larry.

When he heard the sounds of the garage door opening and Larry's car diving off, Jack was relieved that Larry was finally gone. At that point Jack decided that he needed to retrieve the cum filled panties to keep as evidence.

He didn't even get out of the room before the sound of the garage closing stopped and he heard Janet quietly singing the making love in the moonlight song as she was coming up the stairs. Jack froze where he was and Janet passed by the doorway and didn't see him.

Janet was still completely naked. Jack couldn't believe she actually walked Larry to the door naked, and wondered how many more times she let him grope her breasts or finger her pussy before he finally left.

Apparently Janet couldn't see Jack standing there in the dark so he just stayed there and watched Janet as she walked into the master bedroom and picked up the panties. She took them into the bathroom and Jack figured she put them in the hamper and he could sneak in and retrieve them after Janet fell asleep.

A moment later she returned from the bathroom and crawled up onto the bed. She just laid there naked in the soft moonlight apparently contemplating what she had just done. Watching her there looking so sweet Jack wondered if it was Janet or Larry that actually proposed this deal.

Jack continued watching, hoping she would quickly fall asleep so he could get the panties and make his escape. Then he saw Janet's hands move up to her breasts, lightly squeezing and rubbing them.

Janet slid her hand down and fluffed her pubic hair. Her knees came up and she pushed her hand between her legs and her hips started to move. While she rubbed her pussy she softly whispered and it looked to Jack as if she was replaying the moments of the night in her head.

Jack watched as she pleasured herself and wondered how often she did that while he wasn't around. Soon Janet's other hand moved up and covered her nose and mouth. Janet then started licking her hand and appeared to be sucking her fingers. It was obvious to Jack she was imagining herself sucking Larry's cock again while she masturbated. Now Jack wondered if Janet really disliked sucking cock, or if she just didn't like sucking his.

When Janet started to come her feet came up off the bed and she kicked wildly as she moaned through the hand over her mouth. Then her legs thrust straight out and she arched her back crying out loudly from the incredible intensity of her orgasm.

Jack had never seen or heard anything like this. Janet shook, squirmed and moaned as wave after wave of orgasm rushed through her body. Jack had no idea that Janet could come so hard.

Finally, Janet relaxed and sank into the bed. Her orgasm was over. Then she just laid there panting and trembling, with one hand over her mouth and the other tightly clamped between her legs.

Janet's breathing returned to normal and she pulled the hand from between her legs and dropped it limp at her side. Then she took a deep breath and quietly moaned through a long exhale before taking the hand from her face and throwing something onto the floor. Jack couldn't see what she had thrown, but he knew exactly what it was from the sound. Jack knew it was Janet's cum soaked panties.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12