Feeling Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DFWBeast
DFWBeast
2,019 Followers

Becca laughed.

"Buck up little camper! There's definitely a woman out there just waiting for a catch like you. And when you find her you hold on to her just as hard as I'm sure she'll hold on to you. Just don't rush it. Go out and live a little until you find her."

I was sure there was a story in there but she didn't seem to want to go there so I let it go.

"Bartender wisdom?" I finally replied.

"Of course! And remember to leave that generous tip when you decide to move on with your life!" she laughed as she went to attend another customer.

Yeah, I thought to myself, time to move on but where to start?

I signed my bar tab to my room and added a hefty tip for a certain bartender. Smiling to myself, I walked out of the hotel bar.

****

I heard the party before I even got off the elevator. Looking down the hallway I saw several individuals milling about in front of the doors to the suites that'd been converted for the party.

When I walked in the music washed over me like a wave and I tried to lose myself in the throng of people. I was successful for a several minutes before I heard Dave's voice rise above the music.

"There he is!" he shouted. "There's the birthday boy!"

I groaned and swore I'd find a way to make Dave pay.

I spent the next 15 minutes graciously accepting handshakes and congratulatory slaps on the back. I also received several birthday kisses that made my ire at my best friend soften somewhat. Just as I'd thought I'd worked my way to the end of the gauntlet of well-wishers, the music stopped.

"Sven," I heard Dave call out again. "Dude, come over here."

Like a man walking to the gallows I trudged over to my best friend and future murder victim.

"Buddy, come here," he slurred slightly, evidence he'd had more than a few before I got there. "Come on and have a seat. We've got a couple birthday treats for you!"

The only thought parading through my head was that Dave's death would be very slow and very painful.

As I sat in my chair I heard giggling behind me and then suddenly jumping directly in front of me was Melanie Schaefer.

All five foot three, 230 pounds of her!

From her round smiling face surrounded by big red curls to her large bubble butt, Melanie was easy to identify. But even with her snowman like silhouette there was no way anyone could miss her 40E breasts! They bounced up and down like they had a life of their own, keeping time with her as she laughed and clapped her hands like a little girl. Just as I was about to say something to prevent what I knew was about to happen, she deftly pulled up her top.

"SURPRISE!" she squealed and rubbed her huge, impossibly soft tits in my face.

"Wow!" I said loudly, trying to save what little dignity I still hoped remained. "What a nice surprise umm... make that two nice surprises!"

The crowd hooted and cheered. Melanie giggled and gave me a huge kiss before tucking her two personal watermelons back under her top.

As she walked away I gave Dave a deadly glare and saw him shiver. But ever the salesman, he refused to give up. He smirked and then nodded to someone and the music began again. Only this time instead of the techno club beat it had a distinct slow, smoky sound to it.

My breath stopped as I saw Sarah Jones step into the center circle. Sarah worked in the Sales Department with Dave and was a very striking woman.

First she was taller than most women, not quite Candice's height but close. She matched my six-foot height and usually towered above me with her usual four inch thigh high boots. Her long, straight, jet-black hair resembled a cape that fell over her long torso. Her oval, pretty face was typically accented with dark, blood red lipstick and even darker eye make-up that gave her a gothic, surreal look. To cap off the look, Sarah had some of the most intense, piercing brown eyes I'd ever seen.

Like a panther she circled her spot on the floor as she began to dance. Her black blouse and pinstriped pencil skirt clung to her athletic figure as she swayed and pirouetted to the music. On her right arm was a black tree with some symbols written beneath it. A man's face was in the branches. It was rumored that was her first lover who she'd sacrificed and buried under an old oak tree on the eve of the summer solstice. Of course that was only a rumor!

What wasn't in doubt was that she was a force to be reckoned with, both visually and personally. Dave had suggested her aggressive personality and looks had more than once intimidated a customer into a larger sales order than they'd originally planned.

As she slowly gyrated with the music, it was obvious she was as graceful as a panther. When her gaze locked on to me, I could swear I felt her hot breath on my neck, toying with me before she pounced!

She never took her eyes off me as she slowly unzipped the pencil skirt and allowed it to drop to the floor. I noticed her wicked smile as my eyes traveled the length of her long muscular legs, taking note of her black strap, stiletto heels with ribbons that wrapped around her ankles and ended in tiny little bows above her calves. At the top of those delectable legs was the skimpiest black, satin thong that somehow barely covered the swollen outer lips of her womanhood.

With a swift kick, her skirt flew over to Dave and I heard him groan as he caught it. As she slowly turned, it was evident her tiny thong managed to showcase her small taunt ass.

Although her eyes never left me, she teasingly unbuttoned her blouse and again tossed it to Dave. Her satin black bra cupped and displayed her large breasts, their dark areolas peeking through the lacy top.

She swayed exotically with the music and I felt myself slowly being hypnotized by this dark, warrior princess. Just before I fell completely under her spell my eyes were diverted when a second individual entered the circle.

Her name was Debbie Smith and she was an Account Manager from Customer Support. She was also Sarah's on-again off-again friend. They were known around the office as Alias: Smith & Jones.

Although both had the ability to grab any man's attention they were very different creatures. Where Sarah had a dark, exotic look about her, Debbie seemed to have somehow captured sunlight.

With Sarah, one felt the thrill of danger while Debbie seemed to overwhelm a person with warmth and laughter. Even their voices seemed to compete for attention. The husky, sultry voice of Sarah battling Debbie's bright, high pitched, girlish voice.

I chuckled to myself, thinking of those guys who'd on first meeting Debbie, mistakenly equated her small stature and little girl voice with innocence! She may have looked like an angel but there were times when she had the personality of a coed turned loose on Spring Break. During those times, she seemed like she was on a desperate mission to cram as much fun, sun and debauchery into as short of a time as possible!

Debbie quickly stripped down to match Sarah's current attire, much to their audience's delight. With her gray skirt and frilly pink blouse thrown to the side, she now danced in only a lacy pink bra and a gray and pink thong.

I was captivated as I watched her dance, her breasts bouncing to the beat of the music. They looked even more impressive on her body since Debbie couldn't have been more than five foot tall.

As outstanding as her breasts were, it was her thong that had me concerned I was starting to drool. The front seemed as if it was only a shiny pink satin bull's-eye. It didn't even conceal the fact she was clean shaven.

When she turned around, I choked. The thong started at her waist and then trailed down until it disappeared between two full round cheeks. I had to force myself to sit still and to not physically try to discover where that tiny bit of fabric went.

Watching the two of them dance; one could not help but notice the differences between them. With Sarah a guy was in for a night of flirting with the dark side of sex but with Debbie, it was all about fun and play! Certainly it was a choice of night or day.

So which one won out for my attention? That was easy, although I didn't immediately show it since... well since I was receiving the attention of both of these beauties.

As Sarah swayed to the music, like a snake to a charmer's flute, Debbie spun, and pranced and simply had a blast being at the center of attention. Frequently Sarah would glare at her then lick her lips invitingly and Debbie would fire a big wet kiss back at her. Then when Sarah had her back turned, Debbie danced over and flipped her bra clasp. Sarah spun around and barely caught her bra before it fell away, exposing her large breast to the crowd.

Debbie laughed and danced away as the partygoers groaned in disappointment at Sarah's quick reflexes. Sarah paused momentarily then let the satiny black bra fall to the floor. The crowd immediately began cheering.

The two danced around the circle as if they were in a fencing duel. With a quick lunge, Sarah was in front of Debbie. To everyone's surprise she crouched low and then began running her breasts up her opponent's body. She stopped when her breasts were barely touching the bottom of Debbie's. Slowly she undid Debbie's bra and pulled the flimsy material to the side, letting the bubbly blonde's impressive breasts rest atop her own.

In a move reminiscent of a porno flick, Sarah began to slowly stand up, making sure to tantalizingly drag Debbie's full soft breasts across her own. She stopped briefly as she pressed her dark areolas into Debbie's pink full ones. It was an image I knew would stay with me and every other male there, plus a few females, for a very long time.

With a victorious laugh, Sarah began to wave Debbie's bra in the air. She pranced around the circle, displaying her trophy to the crowd's delight.

Debbie turned her attention towards me and I saw a gleam in her eyes. With a mischievous grin, she lifted her magnificent fleshy globes and squeezed them together. She slowly strode over to me until she was directly in front of me, blocking any view of Sarah.

Slowly and seductively she lifted her left breast to her lips and then ran her tongue along the top from its base to its exquisite dark pink nipple. I could see her décolletage becoming flushed as she began to breathe heavier. Each nipple seamed to harden before my eyes as they turned into tiny pebbles.

I was mesmerized until I heard a cheer from the audience and Debbie stepped to the side, turning to see what was going on behind her.

There was Sarah, bent over and straight legged, slowly sliding her tiny thong down her muscular legs and revealing a very bald, very wet pussy.

Stepping out of her thong, she reached down and picked it up. Effortlessly she flung her underwear at me. Then to everyone's surprise, Debbie reached out and intercepted it!

Her cold glare at Debbie let everyone know she didn't like to lose. Then an evil smile spread across her face. She took two long fingers and slid them provocatively into her mouth. She made sure they were nice and moist when she allowed them to slowly snake down her long body until they reached her swollen outer lips.

With a deep groan, she plunged them in! The crowd audibly groaned along with her. Debbie quickly stepped in front of me to block my view but it was unnecessary.

"Okay now," boomed the elderly voice of Harold Bingham, our Vice President of Engineering. "Alright everyone, the show is over."

His baritone voice surprised most everyone, including Sarah as it shocked her out of her reverie. But it also made Debbie take a step back... directly into my lap! Instinctively I reached up to catch her.

I felt the incredible warmth of her ass as it melded into me. I prayed she wouldn't notice my throbbing erection as it tried to burst through the zipper of my slacks. The fact it was nestled within the soft confines of her crack wasn't helping! Any hopes that she wouldn't notice disappeared when I heard her laugh and then felt her grind herself even harder into me.

"I know these parties can get a little wild," Mr. Bingham continued, "but live sex shows are a little much, even for our hosts!"

The crowd groaned its disappointment.

"What about dead sex shows!" some guy yelled out from the back of the room much to everyone's amusement.

"Well," stated an unfazed Mr. Bingham, "I'm sure your wife has complained about that to you many times but as for the rest of us tonight, the show over."

The crowd laughed and cheered.

"Now I want to thank Ms. Smith and Ms. Jones for that wonderful show but I need to ask you both to please put your clothes back on. That is if Mr. Svensson can take his hands off of Ms. Smith's breasts."

The room erupted with hoots and jeers.

It was then I fully realized that when Debbie had fallen into my lap I'd reached out and grabbed the first things I could. Those happened to be her ample breasts!

Those incredibly soft, warm, exquisite breasts... shit!

I quickly let her go. Debbie got up laughing and went to retrieve her clothing.

When I stood up, I discovered to my horror that I had a damp spot on the front of my pants. At first I was afraid it was me then after verifying it wasn't, I realized how excited Debbie must've been to have left her mark on me.

Her mark on me?

I had to admit I liked the idea of a sexy, pretty blonde getting so excited stripping and then sitting in my lap that her juices started flowing. My ego was certainly getting one hell of a boost!

I spent the next several minutes avoiding people, hoping no one would notice my predicament. Unfortunately I wasn't that lucky... or maybe I was.

"Hmmm," said a small voice behind me. "Was that me or were you just happy to see me?"

I turned around and looked down into those cool blue eyes. Debbie looked like she was about to burst out laughing. Her smile must've lit up the entire room.

"Umm," I said, verifying not all the blood had returned to my head above my shoulders. "I'm very sure it was you."

"Prove it!" She giggled.

I couldn't help but laugh with her.

"Listen," she cooed, wrapping her arm around mine and pressed her now clothed breasts into me. "Let's go up to your room and I'll show you a sure fire way to clean that so it won't stain."

I sighed. I was sure she was married and I had a hard and fast rule of never hooking up with a married woman. And after what Candice had done to me that rule was even more embedded.

I looked down into her smiling face and wondered what her kisses would taste like, or her soft skin, or her luscious breasts, or even what her pussy would taste like when she came. I felt my dick hardening with each thought and I was seriously re-evaluating my stupid rule.

"Debbie," I finally whispered. "I thought you were married. I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't mess with married women... no matter how much I want too."

Okay, so now I was also questioning my sanity.

She smiled and pulled my face down to hers and kissed me on the cheek. Then her face scrunched up for a moment before a smirk formed on her lovely face.

"Well my marital status is in question right now. I found out recently that the prick I currently call a husband has been cheating on me. I'm not sure if I'm going to kick his ass to the curb, stay with him until I find his replacement or bite the bullet and try to save the marriage."

"What I do know is that as of now," she cooed, her smirk turning slowly into an evil smile, "the rules have sure as hell changed."

She stared up into my eyes, waiting on me to make a decision.

"So, you think you know a good way to clean this spot?" I said, smiling warmly.

A smile from ear-to-ear formed on her beautiful face.

"Guaranteed!" She laughed. "Just let me gather a few things."

She was only gone a couple of minutes before she was back carrying a small sack. With her free arm, she wrapped it around mine. She smiled up at me as her eyes twinkled lecherously.

"Lead the way, hot stuff." she cooed.

I almost tripped, rushing us to the elevators!

When we entered the hotel room, Debbie set her sack on the desk and then led me over to one of the chairs. Looking into my eyes she growled and told me to strip. I didn't hesitate!

When I was down to my boxers she told me to hand her my slacks. She took them over to the closet and pulled out a dry cleaning bag. Dropping them into it she opened the door and hung them outside the room. Shutting the door, she turned around, and looked at me and smiled.

"There!" she said, chuckling, "that should take care of it!"

"Umm," I said, smiling, "what if I need those before morning?"

Debbie glided back over to me.

"You won't," she said as she bent over and pulled my boxers down.

"Hmm," she said, staring at my equipment then looking back up at me.

"That'll do pig," she said, licking her lips slowly and grinning. "That'll do."

With a solid shove she pushed me into the chair. Taking out her cell phone she fiddled with it for a few moments before it began playing the music she wanted. Satisfied she turned her attention back to me and grinned.

"Now where were we? Oh yeah, I was about to give the birthday boy a lap dance!"

She quickly removed her blouse, bra and skirt and picked up where she left off at the party. She swayed and danced to the music making sure I got to view every part of her cute little body. And yes, I did discover where that wonderful little thong was hiding.

Soon she was leaning over me, slowly letting her swaying breasts brush softly against my chest. She bent over me, took my face in her tiny hands and gave me a smoldering kiss that drained whatever blood I had left in my head and funneled it directly to my little head. For a few moments I was lost in the heated promises those soft lips made.

I could see the passion dancing in her blue eyes as she slowly controlled her breathing. Her breasts swelled with each deep breath as if they were reaching, stretching to make contact with my chest. I sat and stared at them like some brain-dead fool. I felt my mouth water like a nursing babe as I slowly reached for them. Debbie stepped back and giggled as she slapped my hand.

"Oh no you don't, stud," she said grinning. "No hands."

She gave me a wolfish grin and then turned to the sack of things she'd brought up with her. With her back to me, she pulled several things out of the sack and arranged them. As she did that I stared at her full round ass and fought the urge to reach out and explore.

When she turned around I had to laugh. She had a chocolate cupcake wedged between her breasts with a single candle in it. She'd taken a little of the chocolate frosting and dabbed it on each nipple.

"Happy Birthday," she giggled. "Now make a wish."

I leaned forward, blew out the candle and without using my hands, took a bite of the cupcake. Debbie giggled and to my surprise threw the rest of the cupcake in the trash.

I looked at her confused before she responded.

"I got something sweeter for you to taste." She grinned.

I leaned forward and licked the creamy icing off her right nipple. She moaned softly as she lifted it so I could do a thorough job. Then she scraped a good portion of the frosting off her other nipple and began to slowly smear it down the shaft of my throbbing member. I quickly cleaned her left nipple.

Debbie dropped to her knees and began to tease my cock with her mouth. She watched me squirm with every little flick of her talented tongue. Within moments, I felt my cock enveloped by the moist warmth of her mouth as her tongue swirled around my shaft.

I looked down at her and saw to my surprise she was getting as much enjoyment from this as I was. She was acting like it was her own personal lollipop! A deep groan escaped from me as I felt the back of her throat tighten around me.

DFWBeast
DFWBeast
2,019 Followers