Feeling Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud pop she released her suction and grinned mischievously up at me. She crawled forward and allowed my cock to slide tantalizing between her breasts. Once in place she allowed a long strand of spittle to wind around my cock and drip onto her soft tits.

Grabbing each one she pressed my cock like a soft warm vice and began to slide me up and down. As she gathered speed I could feel the pressure building and tried to give her warning.

"Debbie," I rasped, "I'm almost there."

She smiled broadly, kissed the top of my crown and proceeded to press even harder. It only took a few more strokes before I exploded on to my chest and her breasts.

With a huge sigh I slumped back into my chair. Debbie leaned forward and ran her tongue down my chest, giggling as she did.

"Hmmm," she cooed softly, staring into my eyes, "tasty."

Then she jumped to her feet and ran into the bathroom. Seconds later she brought back a warm washcloth and proceeded to clean off both of our chests. When she'd finished she bent down and took my spent member into her mouth and began to gently revive it.

I was about to tell her it would be a good ten minutes before she'd see any results, when my cock twitched. It did more than that. It began standing up in the presence of this remarkable woman. I was shocked. I hadn't recovered that quickly since I was a teenager in high school!

I lifted her face, leaned forward and melded my lips into hers. As our tongues danced, I could taste the salty remnants of my earlier explosion. I slowly stood making sure our kiss never broke. Wrapping my arms around her warm soft body, I pulled her tightly into myself.

Finally breaking our kiss, I walked her over to the bed and gently sat her on it. I gazed down into her lust filled eyes and grinned.

It was time to unwrap my present.

I pushed her onto her back and slowly lifted her legs with one hand while with the other I began to run my fingers down her body. I started around her neck tracing down between her flushing breasts, past the pebbles that sat proudly atop them, down across her soft stomach until I reached her soft hips.

Hooking my thumbs under each side of her thong I began to slowly peel it off of her. I felt it snag briefly when it caught between her clenched butt cheeks. When it finally came free it revealed a glistening wet pussy that smelled of desire.

I knew she was already ready so I didn't spend much time teasing her. With each kiss and suckle I heard her soft moans. I paused for only a moment and felt her body tense with anticipation. I plunged my tongue into her sweet honey pot, causing her to gasp and then let out a low deep guttural moan. I lifted her legs higher to give me deeper access and was rewarded by a breathless "oh fuck yeah" punctuated with loud moans.

I gently sucked on her clit and felt her squeeze my head with her thighs. She reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair and tried to press my face even deeper into her.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she breathlessly panted. "Now, do it now."

I kissed my way up her body, taking time to lick and suck on each nipple. When I arrived at her luscious lips, I kissed them softly and stared into her beautiful flushed face.

"What did you say?" I whispered, still smiling.

I thought I saw lightning flash in her eyes.

"Fuck me," she growled in the lowest sultry voice she could manage. "Fuck me... now!"

I immediately knew it wasn't a suggestion. I guided my cock into her wet entrance, nestling the head just within its warm moist folds.

In a single slow movement I glided half my manhood into her. If felt her tense then gasp. I'm barely on the plus size of average but I'm thick. She was so wet that I slid into her like a tight fitting glove.

The heat was incredible and I felt her muscles contracting, trying to draw me in completely. I slowly pushed into her until with a grunt I bottomed out. Debbie let out a soft groan. I paused, allowing her to adjust to me before I began pulling almost completely out. I felt the walls of her love canal clinging to me, trying to keep me inside.

I withdrew until only the tip of my cock was still embedded and then I violently thrusted back into her. Debbie let out a startled yelp before her wrapped her legs around my waist like a python. As I slowly began to piston in and out of her, I felt her contractions around my cock so tightly I felt like she was peeling the skin right off with each thrust!

Her groans turned into deep moans as I felt her body rush towards her orgasm. When she went rigid, I knew she'd arrived. She inhaled sharply and closed her eyes tightly. I smiled and allowed her to ride it completely, coming down gradually.

She opened her eyes and grinned brightly. Her deep soft kiss confused me briefly before she whispered in my ear.

"Now let's do this for real."

She pushed me off of her and onto my back. Crawling on top of me she straddled my lower waist and effortlessly impaled herself on my throbbing manhood.

As she bottomed out, she gave an intense grind of her hips, pressing deep into me. I felt my own groan escape. Slowly she slid up my cock and leaned forward so I could begin kissing and gently kneading her large breasts.

"Oh fuck yeah," she whispered and then slid back down my pole.

She repeated this again, and again, making sure to grind at the end of each stroke. I could feel an incredible pressure building in my groin as I felt my dick swell even more. I was surprised because I never suspected any more blood could possibly be pumped there. I was wrong!

I didn't just lay there enjoying the ride though. I reached up and made sure Debbie's breasts were well loved and her rock hard nipples were both kissed and pinched. There was an intense reddening of her chest as it flushed.

Her moaning was constant as she pressed down into me with everything she had. She squeezed her eyes shut again as she began picking up speed. Her increasingly loud moaning warned us both she was getting ready to explode.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder," she loudly commanded. "Fuck me like I am yours!"

We both froze for a moment and her eyes sprung open. But before we could think about her last statement, I launched my hips up into her with everything I had. I grabbed her fleshy hips and tried to press even deeper into her, trying to somehow mesh our two bodies into one.

Her eyes squeezed shut again as she loudly moaned her approval.

"Oh fuck yeah... like that... oh... Oh... Fuck YEAH!"

I felt the intense heat of her hot liquid coating my cock and it pushed me groaning over the edge! With a final loud grunt I erupted inside her, coating her insides with every drop of fluid I still had in my body.

Debbie collapsed on my chest burying her face in my neck and making a seal between us with the light sheen of sweat that now covered our bodies.

We lay there frozen in our embrace, me fighting to regain my breath, Debbie still riding the waves of her orgasm. I could feel her entire body shutter with each ripple. As her body calmed, I heard her contently sigh.

"Debbie?" I whispered.

"Shh," she responded softly. "Rest."

I held this incredible creature in my arms and rested. I couldn't help but gently stroke her back as she nestled into my chest like a kitten. With one hand I stroked her hair, and then traced her spine down her back until I came to her wondrous ass. Cupping it, I pressed her up into me and heard her sigh.

Soon we both dozed off.

Several minutes later I felt her stir and I opened my eyes. I found myself staring into two deep pools of blue that danced with contentment and desire. She smiled sweetly at me and spoke softly.

"Like your birthday present?"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Best birthday present... ever except—"

I fought back a grin when I first saw the surprise and then the concern in her face.

"Except that," I continued, "I'm lying here in the mother of all wet spots!"

Damn, I thought to myself, between the two of us we must've produced a gallon of fluids. Almost the entire bottom part of the bed must be damp!

"Asshole," she snorted then looked me directly in my eyes.

"That'll do pig, that'll do." She giggled and gave me a warm soft kiss.

I could tell by her kiss our night together was over. As she crawled off of me I felt chilled by the loss of her body heat. She sat briefly on the edge of the bed before jumping up.

"Damn!" She laughed. "We really covered it didn't we?"

She grabbed her things and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out. She didn't look as fresh as she had at the beginning of the evening but the smile she wore definitely made her look just as beautiful.

"Stay," I said softly.

She stared at me for a moment.

"Can't stud," she said with a sad smile.

She paused again and then her smile brightened.

"At least I can't this time."

As she opened the door to leave, she looked back at me one more time.

"Thank you, Brandon," she said in her sweet little girl voice. "That was fun."

And then she was gone.

Lying there, I stared at the ceiling gathering my thoughts. As I fell asleep I wondered if Debbie would ever realize how special her birthday present had been to me.

I was awakened at dawn by the irritating buzz of my cellphone.

I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Dave. I tried to answer the phone intelligently but all that would come out was an unintelligible grunt.

"Sven?" I heard him call out. "You awake?"

"No asshole," I grumbled, "I'm still asleep and you're just a bad dream."

"Well how about if I could make it a good dream, a very good dream," he laughed.

"All right," I said struggling to wake up fully, "I'll meet you down stair for breakfast and you can tell me about this great idea you've got."

"Well," he said, chuckling. "Actually I can't do that right now. I seem to be tied up."

"Did I say you could tell him that?" I heard Sarah's sultry voice say in the background.

Then I heard a sharp snap and Dave let out a yelp.

"Thank you, Sister Sarah," he giggled. "May I have another?"

"Dammit Dave," I laughed. "It's too early for an obscene phone call."

"Dude! You've got to come up here... I think I'm in love! And Sven... it's never too early for an obscene phone call!"

"Here," I heard Sarah's voice in the background again, "give me your phone."

"Sven?" she cooed seductively, "I want a taste of what that bitch friend of mine stole from me last night. So get that cute little ass of yours up here and let's see if both you and this worthless slave you call a friend can find a way to satisfy me!"

"Umm," I stammered, trying to get my sleep addled brain to think. "Umm... no habla ingles!"

I quickly disconnected and turned off my phone. Rolling over, I laughed. There were several reasons why I wasn't going up to Dave's hotel room. The first was I'd just broken out of my depression involving Candice and I simply wasn't ready for a threesome. Added to that I was sure I wasn't ready to enter Dave's world. And lastly, regardless of how hot Sarah is, the thought of seeing Dave naked and being disciplined would've put me in therapy for year.

I smiled to myself. I was still young, had a good job and was decent looking. Not a bad catch and someday I'd prove it to the right woman. Until then... I could wait. It was a new day and I was finally ready to move on with my life.

Now where were my pants?

****

It's a new dawn,

It's a new day, for me.

And I'm feeling good.

****