Female Centaur Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, thanks!"

"Your knots tell the true story of who did most of the work on my stall." Forza said admiringly.

"That...feels...so good! Ahhh, massage class has done you some good...alreahh-"

It didn't take more than a few minutes for Staunx to actually collapse and snore. Forza found herself smiling and laughing quietly as she got to her feet. Looking down at the human she looked even smaller than normal. Thankfully the electrician had managed to get an outlet into her stall so she could look up the latest location of all her household items. Namely she was worried about her weapons and skirts. As she looked back down at Staunx the desire became too strong to resist and she kneeled and picked her up easily, then put her on the bed, resting her head on a pillow and then picking up a blanket, covered her, stroking her hair.

When Staunx awoke it was around midday. She shook herself in wonder at the first uninterrupted sleep in all her years. And she needed it, as her muscles screamed in agony. She hopped off the bed and groaned.

"Uh, gawd."

Picking up her hat she walked outside to find Milia. Archery class most likely. Staunx took a detour into Milia's stall to grab the bow that Milia had made for her and then walked slowly over to the class. Milia's shock of white Mohawk was zig zagging today and actually looked very stylish. She had a black stripe of body paint down one side of her face making her look ferocious. Staunx was so enthralled by her master's glory that she didn't see that horrible shot at the target 100 meters away. Today Milia's only apparel was a lace of flowers over the top of her breasts, and a crown of twigs. Milia galloped towards the next target, missing entirely. Staunx wished she could be as fast as Milia. Staunx picked up a stray arrow on the ground and tried her first shot. Of course she chose the 25 meter target, since it was the closest. It hit the mark-not the middle but still a wild success. Staunx did a celebratory dance. The other centaurs noticed Staunx and snuck behind her as she ran towards the 100 meter mark wildly in imitation of Milia. A tubby dwarven centaur pushed Staunx hard enough for Staunx to lose her footing and fall mildly.

"Hey!" Staunx said indignantly.

When she turned she found the crowd of centaurs behind her, some with their hands on their hips.

Ambrosia stepped forward, "Hey Staunx, we've been waiting on our laundry all day-look at us!"

The tubby one cut in, "I'm wearing STICKS HERE Staunx-sticks and flowers today."

Actually most of them were naked now that Staunx inspected the scene, their breasts jiggling lightly.

They rounded closer, tits abounce, to Staunx as she stepped back, "Ladies, ladies! I'm working overtime here!! If you could please let me finish my target practice and I will be right on-"

She felt herself picked up and heard a familiar airy voice say teasingly,

"Not if I kidnap you, you aren't."

Milia held Staunx tightly up in the air and rushed away as the crowd dispersed. Milia felt her grip slipping as she went into the thick forest, but as soon as the crowd was out of sight she let go of Staunx and knelt on her forelegs, motioning for Staunx to hop on her back.

Milia said, "I've got extra arrows for us today, if youre up for it."

This was their favorite secret. Staunx stretched out her limbs and smiled, "Hells yea Milia-sen!" First they practiced hitting the same spot from a still position. Then they were flying through the trees, Staunx and Milia working as a team hitting all different targets. Then it became a competition for who could hit the most targets, and when Staunx saw that Milia was winning, she went to work massaging Milia's plump labia with both of her hands, then began suckling Milia's clit. She laughed devilishly as Milia's steps began to stutter. Milia gasped breathlessly, her pale cheeks flushing, eyes going dim in pleasure.

"Staunx you rascal-oh!"

She gave up presently and knelt at the pleasure and neighed quietly. Staunx's tongue went in and out, digging inside of Milia. Hearing Milia made Staunx get so wet as she rubbed her clit against Milia's back.

"Don't stop!" Milia begged.

Staunx picked up her pace, licking and clit and placing her arms all the way, deep inside of Milia until she felt Milia tighten and finally juice flooded around Staunx's fingers. Feeling and hearing Milia's erotic neighing always made Staunx wet and deliriously happy-and if that wasn't an orgasm, then she didn't know what an orgasm was (she figured centaur's orgasms differed from humans). Milia was turned to her, panting. Obediently she sat up to give Milia a taste of the globs of juiciness and as they kissed messily she saw a centaur in the shade, staring at them, mouth agape.

A huge stone fell into Staunx's stomach. She yipped quickly as she hugged Milia, scared. It was Forza, with a bloody hand and a trail of blood from her mouth. She had dropped her food watching them. Her face was flushed. "ehm...your secret's safe with me." She said lustily. Milia stood up and Staunx moved closer to her rump. Realizing her bow was carelessly on the ground she sighed. Forza moved slowly, "Let me pick up the bow for you." She said, the passion still evident in her voice. "You still have your clothes on Staunx...and Milia, you only climaxed once...do you want some helping hands? I...I would love for you both to teach me." Milia let out a long sigh of relief. "I have some cleansing water in arrow bag. Staunx, I think..." her tongue washed her lips, tasting her strawberry cum, "I think I need more..."

Staunx daintily cleaned Forza's mouth and hands, watching the fiery impatience in the big centaur's eyes with a thundering heart, as Forza slipped Staunx's overalls off.

"Staunx; lay on your back."

The commanding tone gave Staunx a thrill as she felt a small tide of juice push itself to the inner edges of her pussy.

Staunx's heart began to pound even harder as her naked lips was completely exposed to Forza for the first time.

Forza's hands explored Staunx in wonder, "Such perfection!" she breathed.

Staunx was bald and pink. Staunx herself was in shock that a centaur was actually pleasuring her!

Milia begged Forza, "Please, I love two hands inside me at a moderate pace."

"Two hands?" Forza said, staring at Staunx's leaking hole. She put a finger inside of Staunx making Staunx gasp. Her finger was joined by another. Her other hand went to Milia and she began fisting her.

Milia moaned loudly. "Yes! Yes! More more more Forza!" She cried.

Forza smiled evilly, a sight that scared Staunx for some reason.

"Oh you'll have it Milia." Forza's bronze cheeks was incredibly red from the pent up passion she was experiencing, and her eyes were slowly going completely black. She bent down, using both hands on Milia, her eyes locked on Staunx as she licked Staunx's labia with her equine tongue. For the first time Staunx noticed that Forza's teeth were all razor sharp. Staunx raised her hips lightly and Forza's tongue finally pierced inside of her, making Staunx cry out. When Forza's tongue disappeared back into her mouth, the white disappeared from her eyes and she mounted Milia, grabbing Staunx by the hair and lifting her body up in the air into a hard all consuming kiss as she rammed into Milia. Milia screamed in shock, somewhat starting. But Staunx was safe in Forza's embrace. Sweat beaded down Forza's face as she pulled back while her fingers furiously jutted into Staunx's tight cunt trying fruitlessly to pry it wider and go deeper. Staunx was a limp doll, held hostage by Forza. She felt crazy with pleasure. Her eyes were useless, not registering any sight other than blackness. Passions reverberated throughout her body as Forza doggedly fucked Milia. Forza was kissing down Staunx's neck, sucking the skin into bruises and finally landing on her breasts, keeping Staunx oblivious to Milia's sobbing ecstasy. Even as Forsa brutally rammed against Milia, Staunx's small breasts brushed gently against the centaur's larger ones for a moment, then broke apart, then they brushed again.

Forza pounded with such incredibly violent force that Milia kept losing her footing-even as Milia feebly attempted to push back. Milia was quickly pushed up into a tree, which she held onto for dear life. "Oh...gawdddd..."she sobbed in pain and joy. Finally Forza threw her head back her eyes rolling back into her head and there was a loud sound of liquid exploding. Staunx had passed out and Milia's legs were so wobbly she knelt, her eyes vacant as she drooled looking up to the sky.

THE END.

Thank you dear readers, I truly hope you enjoyed reading my fantasy as much as I enjoyed creating it! Let me know if you want more or email me any ideas!

12