All Comments on 'Female Journalist, Interrupted'

by SubAmyStein

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DarksideAshleyDarksideAshleyover 9 years ago
Refreshingly Distinctive and Shamefully Arousing

Well done! A refreshingly distinctive brief story. As a professional woman not too much older than the hapless main character, I found it shamefully arousing. Looking forward to more from this author; hopefully, much more.

TheDougler80TheDougler80over 9 years ago
Slow Start, Strong Finish

Overall, I really enjoyed this story. It took awhile to get going but ultimately it added to the narrative. I'd like to see more, especially with how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

Great read.

Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

More please! Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
eleven days

This is the best story I have read here since Christies " Eleven days " ( Just WHEN is she going to follow up that story ). fantastic scene setting. Please continue with this story

abingtonabingtonover 9 years ago
good stuff

I have to agree with all of the comments about this story. The scene setting, the language used, the lack of bad language, all add to the quality of the writing. I do hope the author continues with this story. sadly, too often authors do not. In the BDSM section, a story called Curiosity gets the better of Cat, is still awaiting completion. Hope this author does not do that.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 9 years ago
Wrong Category, or Another Case of a Recreant Writer

This story belongs into “Mind Control.” Evidently, there's no will in Julie to be overcome or violated by reluctant or non-consensual action, hence her lack of will is the story’s knock-out criterion for a “NonConsent/Reluctance” classification (in any sense) and also the only reasonable thing to account for her puppetlike behavior.

Otherwise the plot (and, by extension, the heroine's action) is beyond belief.

The “erotic play” with various bodily orifices is written about in such a matter-fact and emotion-derived tone—the heroine’s sorely missing resistance to it providing another reason—that there’s next to none eroticism to the be found in the present text.

Alas, the basic premise (asylum director and employers abuse their patients is sadist ways) is not bad at all, which makes it even more regrettable that “SubAmyStein” does not dare to confront the grave darkness within her own fantasy.

What are the punitive implications of a misdeed like that?

–AJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ahs

The short description reminded me of American Horror Story Asylum. So it doesn't scream originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish you would have...

The plot is not very credible and I agree with the previous comment, not original either

The introduction gave possibilities to better, I liked it. And you write well, so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Like this Story

I liked this story very much. I hope you write more and continue this story.

rothltdoadrothltdoadalmost 9 years ago
Sttop

While some degree of sanity remains this should be in horror i never read horror

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stories

I don't get the fuss people. It's a story. Stop jumping on the shitting bandwagon and leave the writer alone. There is absolutely nothing wrong with stories and dark depraved fantasies. Why? Because ther just stories. Oh, I've already said it. :) They can run the entire gamut from believable to totally unrealistic, or fantastical. If it's not your cup of tea, perhaps a wiser thing to do would be to keep ones opinion to oneself, especially if the intention is to insult by masking it as thinly veiled criticism without any real construction. There are people who enjoy reading this story. I can say if it had been categorised in erotic horror I would not have found it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

so, three completly seprate journalists figured out that something is wrong with this place? at this point the main doctor guy should be less smug and more worried about what he is going to do when sombody who is actually importent would notice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Excellent, one of the best stories I have read for a long. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Silly story. Nobody could be that naïve. Not very erotic.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Love This Story

Please continue writing chapters to this story.

SaphhiaSaphhiaabout 2 years ago

I'm always baffled by critiques that bash a story because it isn't real enough. The whole idea of fiction is to enter the world created by the author, not drag the story into yours. I think it is very erotic and a little scary. I love the premise of a powerful entity or business woman reduced to a quivering mess, shorn of her hair, and subjected to outrageous acts. Yes, do please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved this story and hope to read more. I hope Dr. Stein brings out the speculums and enema again, really turning Julie on, maybe enough to squirt a little for the first time. Maybe there could be an audience to Julie's humiliation too, especially if Julie is more humiliated by having her ass exposed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous