Female Journalist, Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Johnson closed the door and coaxed Julie along the corridor, "Not to worry," he said, "I am sure you won't be subjected to anything like that." He lowered his voice a bit, and told her, "it's my understanding those two came to Dr. Michaels claiming to be investigative journalist threatening to have this placed closed down for some reason, I don't really have all the details."

Julie felt her heart sink, seeing just what she was in for, she almost stopped in her tracks but Dr. Johnson had a firm grip on the her neck and was guiding her. "We're almost there sweetie, this is no time to slow down." He gave her a small pat on the center of her ass knowing it would his the base of her anal plug and put the needed spring in her step. The reached a door that said "New Patient Intake," and he opened the door and led her inside.

Inside looked like something out of science fiction. The walls were lined with bizarre tools and devices she didn't recognize. There was a nurse in the room, female and dressed in an outfit more fit for Halloween than a hospital. The two of them lead Julie to a strange looking chair in the center of the room and pushed her to sit. She worried about sitting with her plug but the chair had no real bottom, just the outline of one.

Stirrups were brought up from their housing, and her feet were put in them, a leather restraint was put across each ankle and thigh. Two more were put across her body, one at the abdomen and another across the collar bone, again leaving her breasts completely exposed. And with her hand still secured behind her back she was completely helpless.

The nurse stood patiently in the corner of the room as Dr. Johnson went to a control panel and began pressing and few controls. There was a mechanical sound as the chair Julie was secured to tilted back and raised up higher, then the stirrups followed suit widening and then raising slightly. She was now tilted back at a forty-five degree angle with her legs open wide in a chair with no bottom.

Dr. Johnson came back over to her, undoing the strap of the straight jacket between her legs fully exposing her. She was spread so much that even her labia parted slightly, and the rectangular retention base of her pug swayed as she struggled in her binds. "It's my understanding you haven't tested yet," Dr. Johnson said, lowering his pants and rolling a condom onto his erect penis.

Julie bit into her gag and writhed in her binds and he pressed his cock into her pussy. He thrusts harshly, as he reached up and played with her breasts. She was again close to coming herself when Dr. Johnson came into the condom and removed himself from her. The nurse handed him a towel and he cleaned himself. Rather than give Julie a wipe, he folded the towel in two and gave her eager pussy a little smack with it. He knew she was close, but said, "I am sorry, not without Dr. Michaels say so, and from what I understand you shouldn't expect to cum for a long time."

Dr. Johnson returned to the nurse, who was holding a clipboard and taking notes of his instructions, "She's to be shaved on top and waxed on bottom, he's wants her double rinsed, and then trained in retention. Once that's done page Dr. Michaels, do you understand?" The nurse assured him that she did with a nod and he turned to leave.

Before he did he told Julie, "You won't find her the talkative type, when she was a patient, even with a gag we couldn't keep her quiet, so we had her vocal chords paralyzed. It's completely reversible, but she has to earn it. That's why she helps us with processing newbies like you." And with that he was out the door and it closed behind him.

The nurse pulled a medical cart to Julie's side and put a stool between her legs. She gently removed the anal plug from Julie's ass who moaned into her gag as her asshole with expanded over the widest part and then sighed as it shrunk back down. From the medical cart she began to apply warm wax around Julie's pussy and asshole, before used cloth strips to rip away the hair, in minutes she had a full Brazilian. The nurse then applied a special cream that would ensure the hair would never grow back.

Then used a douche kit to rinse out her vagina, and then a similar apparatus to rinse out her bowels. There was a drain in the floor the water went down. Her ass was filled with water again, even more this time. When the nozzle was removed it was quickly replaced with the tip of another anal plug, even larger. The nurse pressed it in but Julie's sphincter tightened. With one hand on the plug, the nurse used her other to pick and read the chart Dr. Johnson gave her. She placed it back down and began to gently caress Julie's labia, her ass relaxed enough and the plug slid in, trapping the water behind it.

Julie felt uneasy with so much water inside her, unable to expel it. The nurse stood from the stool got another tool and came to Julie's head. A set of clippers hummed on and the nurse brought it to her head, but Julie began to scream into her gag and swivel her head wildly in protest. The nurse turned the clippers off and Julie signed with relief. But the nurse only got a neck brace and secured it around Julie's neck. It was thick and wide and made of sturdy material, her head was held perfectly still as the nurse worked the clippers over her head a few times as her blonde locks fell to the floor.

As the nurse spread cream around her head and took off the stubble with a straight razor, Julie was reminded about the strain in her bowel. She needed release, and any jostling around only made it worse. She was forced to hold completely still as the nurse, who wore and evil smile, removed the last of her hair. When she was finished, she wiped her bald head with a warm towel, and then picked up a phone.

The nurse could say nothing but received additional instructions before hanging up the phone. She returned between Julie's legs and reached up and rubbed her stomach. The additional pressure was torment for Julie who felt the trapped water expanding her bowel. Finally the nurse removed the plug as she rubbed her clit and the water expelled from her ass down the drain as she moaned pleasurably into her gag.

The nurse then took out two speculums, one anal and one vaginal, lubing both. First she pushed the vaginal speculum in and opened it, wide. Next the anal speculum, which she also open wide enough to cause strain. She opened a small kit with what looked like small metal sticks of increasing size, Julie knew from her research it was urethral sounding kit.

As the first sound was lifted by the nurse and brought to the opening of her urethra, an easy target with the speculum opening her so much, the door open and Dr. Michaels entered. Julie was shivering in her chair, and whining into her gag from fear of being sounded and thought, falsely, that Dr. Michaels being here might change that. "Ah, just in time," he said, "nurse please continue with the procedure as I address the patient, and edge a bit as well."

As Dr. Michaels pulled up another stool at her side, the nurse begin to push the smallest metal tube into Julie's urethra as she shuddered in her bondage. Dr. Michaels addressed her, "Julie, I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you getting the help you need." His tone was different now, much less professional, and much more arrogant. "When you first came through the door, I was sure you'd be another one of these investigative reporters I was going to have to kidnap, and falsely admit as a patient, Dr. Johnson showed you what happened to them right?" He didn't wait for an answer, "but then, ten minutes into meeting you I have you bent over the desk and you're taking it up the ass," he made a face, "I knew there was something special about you."

He gestured to the nurse who removed the sound and began working the next size up into her, and Dr. Michaels humiliated her predicament. "And it's a good thing too, I took a look at all your evidence, that would have put me away for life and had this place shut down permanently. But don't worry it's all been shredded burned." He scoffed a little to himself, "I am so happy you brought that in directly to me instead of going to a newspaper, or even the police, I admire your gumption."

He called for another size increase, which the nurse obliged, Julie's urethra was being dilated quite widely now, she also began to edge her with clitoral stimulation. He began to mock her openly now, "I mean, you could've been this big hero, but instead here you are getting your pussy stretched, your ass stretched, hell even your urethra stretched. I'm going to have so much fun with your little body." Julie moaned at these words, helpless in her binds as her clit was edged and the nurse was pressing a sound into her urethra

He stood from the stool with a bit of a jump, and said excitedly, "In fact, I am so happy with all this turned out, I am going the let you have an orgasm, what do you think about that?" Julie just looked at him with defeated eyes, and moaned unintelligibly into her gag.

He coordinated with the nurse on Julie's bound body. Clamps were placed on nipples and attached to small pulleys on the ceiling, the speculum was removed from her ass and was quickly replaced with the nozzle of the enema hose, and her bowel was filled with even more water before being plugged once more. The vaginal speculum was widened even more, and then the nurse put on a pair gloves and began spreading medical grade analgesic cream on her labia and on her asshole around the plug. Finally the largest sound was inserted into her urethra and worked in and out and Dr. Michaels teased her clit.

Her inner walls ached from the speculum, her asshole hurt from the plug, her pussy lips were on fire from the cream, her bowels felt fuller than ever, and the sensation in her urethra has begun to yield to pleasure. Dr. Michaels increased the pressure on her clit and signaled the nurse who removed the plug, as her bowels evacuated she came harder than she had ever came in her life. She screamed and bit into her gag, her body convulsed in her straight jacket, she would've fallen out of the chair if she wasn't secured in.

When her orgasm subsided she was taking heaving breaths through her nose. Quickly and efficiently all of her restraints were removed, except the straight jacket. On weak legs she was lead to a gurney and made to lie on her back. New restraints were placed on her wrists and ankles, and across her abdomen and collar bone. An additional strap was placed across her forehead. Dr. Michaels spoke to the nurse, but Julie didn't here. He came to her and stood over her. Dr. Michaels smiled down at her, traced her lips stretched over the ball gag with his finger. And then walked away without saying anything.

The nurse wheeled the gurney out of the room and to an elevator. She couldn't see the buttons, but felt as if they were going down for a long time. When the door chimed and opened the nurse wheeled her into a room that looked very technologically advanced. The nurse left momentarily but returned with an IV bag and hooked up to her arm. And left for good.

For several minutes she laid there, completely immobilized and still in the refractory period from her orgasm. She reflect on how her ambition for success prevented her from going to the authorities, and how it lead her to this position. But she knew it was more than that, she could've stormed out of that office at any moment, but instead she allowed herself to be lowered over a desk and sodomized by the man she came here to bring down. Before she could think any more about the events that had just transpired she felt a hand on her face.

"Such a pretty girl you are." It was a woman, she was wearing a lab coat, and she was stunning. She had long red hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes. "I am Dr. Stein, head of research and development here at the hospital." She looked Julie over, "Hmm, Michaels usually give me the ones he's done with, but you look fresh as a daisy, you must have done something to really piss him off to end up here."

She began to push Julie's gurney out of the center of the large room. "My job," she started again, "is to find new ways to get the patients here into deeper and deeper sexual submission. And I am very good at what I do. I have developed new methods and new instruments to make any woman from a person to groveling mess begging to cum. I understand you signed your own admission papers, bold move waiving all your rights."

Julie was pushed into a small room literally just big enough for her gurney. "Alright, you need some rest, as well as some fluid and nutrients," she gestured to the IV bag, "and then the real fun starts tomorrow. I have all kinds of new toys I want to try out." With that she turned off the light and closed the door.

Julie was in complete darkness.

12