All Comments on 'Female Volunteers Required'

by nightvoice2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BDSM??

Great read......other than the straps and not stopping when asked, not sure why this category? VERY much looking forward to Chapter 2....so much better when she knows (a little) of what to expect!! .... well-written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sam and Abby

The researchers will have Dam and Abby fucking and licking each other in no time flat. Sam will be labeled the submissive one and Abby the aggressive one. Jana will prepare Abby for her new role by fucking and licking her aggressively with little padding of her sumptuous ass before releasing her to shave Sam's bushy snatch and slapping her on the face to quiet her. Then licking her pussy and fucking her hard with a prototype dildo. Jana will sense that Sam doesn't like minorities, wink to Abby and bring in a black stud from the lab to come in strip and present the biggest cock she had ever see with bulging saucer eyes. Abby will let out the secret that Sam broke up with her boyfriend and needed new man, much to the surprise of the black stud. Abby forces Sam into a hot kissing with her before sucking the black cock while Jana wrestled Sam to a prone position for the black deflowering to come. Sam becomes a submissive to black cocks and Abby the disciplinarian of Sam as.she.makes her ride BBC harder until pregnancy achieved and Sam moves to the projects to serve BBC 's forever.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Very Hot, Very Well Done

Looking forward to Chpt. 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous