All Comments on 'Fembot NOT!'

by HungryGuy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice, but

This Ted was so dim that didn't realize Carol was for real, Shouldn't deserve the awesome ending. Plus, I'm partial to asian, so he got much better and now I'm angry at him.

:) I Think next chapter is Carol+Justin+Aerith... we'll see how this turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What Happened

It started off as Carol's story, so what happened, were's her ending??????:(

HungryGuyHungryGuyover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the feedback! Now that Justin owns Carol, the next story in the series is in the works... Please be patient :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
About As Erotic As Chewing A Bag Of Nails

The misogyny and Mickey Rooney stule racism aside, this story was so hideously unerotic it's turned the entire human race into an army of sexless drones. I'm pretty sure my eighty year old Grandma could write a sexier knitting pattern than this abomination. In all my years of reading erotica, I've never felt compelled to negatively comment- this story achieved it. Congratulations.

HungryGuyHungryGuyalmost 18 years agoAuthor
My Reply

IMO, those who make unjust accusations of racism where no racism exists are secretly ashamed of their own latent racism. To such people, the mere acknowledgment that differences exist among people is "racist." Well, it's not really my purpose to counter such ignorance.

To the rest of you who enjoyed my two fembot stories, the third of the triloogy is in the hopper. Please be patient :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I enjoyed it VERY much!

Simply loved it! This thing is so well developed and well written that I feel like reading a commercial short-story.

The concept of a female robot giving the ultimate pleasure to the males of a more or less near future is not the first time appearing, but IT IS the first time that I've seen it so well executed.

My heartful thanks, and I hope to see more of your work in these series soon... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You built up a character to be an antagonist and instead tried to make him sympathetic despite obvious personality flaws. Pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like that you provided two point of views on your story. That's awesome ! But now I want to follow the rest of the story with Justin, Carol and Aerith ! I hope you'll write a sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not good

I like fembot stores but this one was lame.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 8 years ago
Clever storyline

I love the concept of a bisexual Asian woman owning a fembot for her own house keeper and carpet-muncher as well as a hustler to attract horny men to her as well. Great fembot concept. I don't see any fembot ads on Literotica. Where can i get one? Do they take plastique or Pay-pal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Stopped reading after the homophobic comment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous