All Comments on 'Femdom Fantasy Realised'

by sadbluekid

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 8 years ago
Nice!

This was such a sweet story! As you said, it was more of a romance than Female Domination, but it was still good. Spelling, grammar and composition were all excellent with little or nothing to get in the way of the story's flow. I hope you will write more about Cate and what's-his-name, so we can find out how their relationship progresses. I gave it five stars.

sadbluekidsadbluekidabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your generous comment. I am wondering if I should have the story moved to romance. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely done - I loved it.

Maybe not move it to Romance, but I might suggest a comment indicating a "softer, romantic FemDom tale" so the folks looking for hardcore are not disappointed.

Or if you do put future episodes in Romance, call it a "FemDom romance"

And do write more if you've a mind to. It's not often I encounter what I'd term a "non-exploitative" FemDom tale tied together with a committed (or what is soon to be a committed) relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What, BDSM can't have romance?

Absolutely no reason to move this, or even add warnings. Goodness knows we readers get all kinds of hardcore crazy femdom without warning. F the tough crowd if they can't handle realistic and gentle beginners. The story is great as is and were is. I fervently hope you keep the SSC romantic framework you have established. You're writing is also quite good. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect!

Great start! All relationships should be as loving. Well done!

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 8 years ago
Nope!

No, it's fine just where it is. No reason why a BDSM story cannot have some romance in it, and no reason why a domme has to wear leather, either. This was a great story, so don't let the negative nonnies discourage you. I would say that if there's not a basis of love in a BDSM relationship, then what you have is just abuse.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchabout 8 years ago
Excellent work!

BDSM/Femdom stories don't always have to be about the amazon woman completely dominating/humiliating a smaller/weaker male. I really like where you took the story, but most of all, I like the character development and the fact this is the beginning of a relationship. They are both experimenting and getting comfortable with one another. Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more!

sadbluekidsadbluekidabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

for your generous comments. I appreciate all the support

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fair

Good writing, well paced & a new take on the subject.

It will be interesting to see in your next episode, if you can refrain from the stereotypical BDSM fare; enough leather to have decimated a herd of cattle, a shipyards annual quota of chains & a dungeon full of enough equipment to keep a carpenter, a blacksmith, an armourer & the local trauma unit in business for months.

Also it's normally compulsory to mention both the dreaded "S" word [sissy] and of course the even more objectionable "C" word. No, not that one, the other one: "cuckold ". Good luck to you should you choose to accept this mission. Oops, wrong genre but equally as painful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersadbluekid@sadbluekid
Fan of female domination. I like a softer, more romantic relationship, not outright sadism. I'm happy for constructive criticism. Please note that I am Australian so I spell differently to Americans. If I have made a genuine mistake in spelling I am happy to hear from you, ot...