All Comments on 'Femdom Fantasy Realised'

by sadbluekid

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fair

Good writing, well paced & a new take on the subject.

It will be interesting to see in your next episode, if you can refrain from the stereotypical BDSM fare; enough leather to have decimated a herd of cattle, a shipyards annual quota of chains & a dungeon full of enough equipment to keep a carpenter, a blacksmith, an armourer & the local trauma unit in business for months.

Also it's normally compulsory to mention both the dreaded "S" word [sissy] and of course the even more objectionable "C" word. No, not that one, the other one: "cuckold ". Good luck to you should you choose to accept this mission. Oops, wrong genre but equally as painful.

sadbluekidsadbluekidabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

for your generous comments. I appreciate all the support

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchabout 8 years ago
Excellent work!

BDSM/Femdom stories don't always have to be about the amazon woman completely dominating/humiliating a smaller/weaker male. I really like where you took the story, but most of all, I like the character development and the fact this is the beginning of a relationship. They are both experimenting and getting comfortable with one another. Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more!

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 8 years ago
Nope!

No, it's fine just where it is. No reason why a BDSM story cannot have some romance in it, and no reason why a domme has to wear leather, either. This was a great story, so don't let the negative nonnies discourage you. I would say that if there's not a basis of love in a BDSM relationship, then what you have is just abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect!

Great start! All relationships should be as loving. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What, BDSM can't have romance?

Absolutely no reason to move this, or even add warnings. Goodness knows we readers get all kinds of hardcore crazy femdom without warning. F the tough crowd if they can't handle realistic and gentle beginners. The story is great as is and were is. I fervently hope you keep the SSC romantic framework you have established. You're writing is also quite good. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely done - I loved it.

Maybe not move it to Romance, but I might suggest a comment indicating a "softer, romantic FemDom tale" so the folks looking for hardcore are not disappointed.

Or if you do put future episodes in Romance, call it a "FemDom romance"

And do write more if you've a mind to. It's not often I encounter what I'd term a "non-exploitative" FemDom tale tied together with a committed (or what is soon to be a committed) relationship.

sadbluekidsadbluekidabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your generous comment. I am wondering if I should have the story moved to romance. What do you think?

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 8 years ago
Nice!

This was such a sweet story! As you said, it was more of a romance than Female Domination, but it was still good. Spelling, grammar and composition were all excellent with little or nothing to get in the way of the story's flow. I hope you will write more about Cate and what's-his-name, so we can find out how their relationship progresses. I gave it five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersadbluekid@sadbluekid
Fan of female domination. I like a softer, more romantic relationship, not outright sadism. I'm happy for constructive criticism. Please note that I am Australian so I spell differently to Americans. If I have made a genuine mistake in spelling I am happy to hear from you, ot...