Femdom Fantasy Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember, when we first met, you talked about dressing me in woman's clothes. That is a limit for me. I will wear your panties in a punishment scene, but I do not want to be sissified. No make up, no stockings, no bra."

"That's fine. I said it without really understanding what I was getting into."

"Understood. I'm finished for the moment, but other limits might arise. Possibly if we consider other people."

"We'll talk about that before we do anything. I don' t know how I feel at the moment. I do know that other people won't be allowed to come between us if we decide to do it. Is that okay?"

"Yes," I replied decidedly.

At this time Skye entered. She was in casual clothes. Earlier, at the cafe, her charms had been hidden by an apron and jacket that the waiters wore. Now she joined us in jeans, t-shirt, leather jacket and running shoes. Her jacket was open, nipples on her large teacup breasts erect. She was as tall as Cate but physically was almost the opposite. Skye was blond with brown eyes, and her body had curves Cate did not have.

She sat and we chatted about the day for a bit. She told us about a particularly annoying customer and we critiqued the galley we had been to. Talk then moved to sex.

Skye asked us about our relationship. We explained the way we came together and our dynamic. She told us she was single and wanting to play safely. She hinted a couple like us might be better than clubs. We explained we were yet to decide about others joining our relationship, but that we had not ruled it out. Amy came to mind but I didn't mention her because I wanted to ask her first. We compromised by saying that she would be someone we would definitely consider.

Cate asked Skye what she liked, and what she wanted. "Well, first of all I love sex and I' m a bit tired of my vibrator and looking at porn on the net. I've also come to realise that occasionally I want someone to push my boundaries, but safely. When I went to the clubs I watched, but I didn't feel safe enough to do anything except slyly masturbate.

"Watching both men and women being made to suffer or do things that pushed them turns me on. In fact I'm pretty excited right now."

To my surprise Cate asked her to prove it. "Bathroom now, and bring back your wet panties and present them to me." This wasn't too embarrassing because the bar was quite dark and it was early.

Skye nodded her assent and left, returning a couple of minutes later holding a pair of lacy panties that indeed had a wet crotch.

"Did you masturbate?" Cate asked.

"No," Skye replied. "I came straight back."

"How do you fell about serving a domme? That would mean minimal cock."

"I would be fine. I love pussy too. Are you asking me to serve you?"

"Not yet, but if I do I know you will be fine. You can take these back and put them on. Masturbate if you want, and when you come back tell me your desires and limits."

While she was gone Cate and I talked about whether we would go there. We agreed that it was for more discussion, and that Skye might be a good candidate if we went that way. I also suggested Amy. We stopped as Skye returned, slightly flushed.

"Was the orgasm good Skye?" Cate asked.

"Yes," replied Skye. "I came hard thinking about eating you while Ben fucked me."

"Interesting. Would you submit to Ben?" Cate enquired, knowing I was not interested in dominating someone.

"Not really, but if you required it I could."

"Okay then, what about dominating him?"

"I could do that, but I need to be in the right frame of mind."

"What do you like?"

"Well, I really like sensual domination, maybe tease and some denial. I like a good fucking occasionally, and public humiliation is a bit of a thing for me. I can take some pain but it isn't all I want. I'm not a pain slut. And I quite enjoy roleplay."

"I don't do the whole leather dominatrix thing."

"I might need to when in charge, but that is what would work for me. I could go for other roleplays though."

"Ideas?"

"Pool boy. Office affair. Interrogation. Other power plays."

"Sounds like fun, but just to be clear, we haven't decided yet."

"I understand" Skye replied, disappointed.

"You can help us though. Come with us and help me find some restraints to contain Ben's cock and balls."

"I know just the place."

We walked a few blocks and turned down a laneway. In a basement was a boutique filled with all sorts of vibrators, restraints, harnesses and punishment tools. Syke told us she had been here before but had never had a reason to buy.

We looked thoroughly and I could tell all of us were getting excited. My cock twitched in anticipation, Cate's eyes took on a mystical faraway look that I recognised when she was thinking or daydreaming, and Skye's nipples pushed even harder through her t-shirt. They must be quite big I thought to myself to be so present when she obviously wore a bra.

Eventually Cate settled on several items. I had no say and didn't expect one. Amongst the punishment things she picked out a riding crop that had quite a large leather piece that would give a good thwack. Alongside this she placed a suede flogger. She pointed out to me that this was a good start and more may follow.

For restraining my genitals there were several things picked out, all of which would cause me discomfort. The scrotum band and parachute, along with weights, was an obvious choice. Less obvious to me was a series of rings attached by leather pieces, which I later discovered was called the gates of hell. The three rings got smaller in size as you got closer to the head of the penis. I also discovered that three rings were introductory, and some of them had five or seven. I was also lucky because these were rubber, and had some give, unlike the metal varieties. A session in these could last a while I mused. Finally was a sheath that was studded. Ordinarily it would be worn with the studs out, constraining the shaft. For more pain it could be reversed, putting the studs on the inside. It expanded through the strip of strong elastic sewn into it, so whomever put it on had to be careful, or not, about snapping it on.

Skye had been really helpful so Cate bought her a gift, and asked her to dinner. Cate handed her a pair of tweezer nipple clamps attached by a chain. Skye thanked us, and we agreed on a nice little bistro for dinner. A pleasant meal accompanied by an accomplished bottle of wine ended the day. As we finished with coffee Skye had the grace not to beg, and Cate did say we would contact her either way, and that we needed to have a serious conversation because it was more than just playing, it was the basis of our relationship.

Later, as we lay in bed talking after a languid fuck, the passion from the shop and the talk fading into the end of a long day, I told Cate I could easily fuck Skye and Amy, and if we were we not together I would certainly try at every opportunity to bed them. "But you are the most important thing, and I want nothing coming between us." We returned to the question of whom we might bring in to add to our scenes. This was not about people, but rather about combinations. The main question was whether we wanted anyone, and if we did was it a man or woman, a bottom or a top? Cate expressed that she would be happy to play with someone, but that it would likely be one off. She was less sure about male or female, and to my dismay she would not rule out cuckolding me. I was more at ease with women clearly and I wanted that, and I really didn't mind about whether they were domme or sub. I did want Cate to be happy and if that meant a one off fuck with a male then I could deal with that, but I did mention that I wanted to be there and that if the male were a dom I would not be made to fuck or suck him. Cate told me she would consider this.

We realised, almost simultaneously, that if we were to play one off we could, conceivably, have a series of scenes that suited our needs and circumstances.

We drifted off having talked ourselves to this point. I spooned Cate, wrapping my arm around her beautiful body. I kissed her neck and wished her a good nights sleep.

The following morning I offered Cate a massage before we had lunch. She agreed but asked for a walk first. We set off and did a briskish hour before returning and having a coffee.

As I set up the massage table Cate disrobed. Once she settled I worked up and down her back and legs using oil. The knots gave way and soon Cate was ready to turn over. Soon I was caressing her, working from her feet up. I moved around her genitals and breasts. Once I reached her neck I moved back to her small but perfectly formed breasts. Circling in I eventually tugged her nipples. She lay, eyes closed, but I see her breathing start to increase. She was excited, so I moved towards her cunt. Sliding around her trimmed, but decidedly womanly bush, I caressed her labia, eventually moving a finger, and then two, inside her. She bucked against me so I circled her clit. All the while she was showing more and more excitement. Deciding to take a risk I moved my fingers from inside her and worked an oiled finger gently into her anus. This prompted her eyes to open, but I could see, after a second, that I had made a good move. As she came I held my finger inside her, sliding it gently out as she relaxed.

We showered and prepared lunch. As the salad was made and the salmon grilled Cate told me that I had surprised her, and that after the initial shock she quite enjoyed the extra I had included. She warned me that it would not be welcomed all the time but that occasionally it would be a good way to steps things up.

After lunch I went home to do the domestics before work the next day. I knew Cate would be mulling over the idea of other partners and that I just had to be patient.

We ignored each other as usual at work. I walked in the door at home and was just putting my bag down when the phone rang. It was Cate, who told me that she had dined with Amy the previous evening. She had mused for a bit and decided to clear the air so that nothing would be a problem. Amy listened, fascinated, as Cate laid out the basis of our relationship from start until now. Cate asked her for her support and discretion, which Amy gave quickly. Amy, in return, asked to serve Cate. This put Cate on the spot, but a time next Saturday had been agreed. I would be expected to serve as well.

"Yes Cate" I affirmed.

"Are you hard now at the thought of Amy and me?"

"Yes Cate."

"My place, one hour!"

"Yes Cate."

I showered, had a quick bite to eat, and was on my way. I arrived right on the one hour mark.

Cate answered my knock and silently pointed me downstairs.

I descended and stripped. I waited for what seemed like half an hour but was probably much less than that. Cate found me kneeling, cock erect, eyes down. She wore trackpants and a t-shirt, all comfort today.

"Does the thought of serving me make you hard, or is it that Amy will be with us on Saturday?"

"Both Cate."

"I'm going to punish you for the idea you will enjoy someone other than me, but I will also reward you for lusting after me."

She told me to stand, and then got out our original cock and ball harness out and fitted it with difficulty. Cate then used the suede flogger on my back until the colour came up, and followed it with a few swats of her original whip, the nylon knots stinging my flesh. Moving to the crop she swatted my nipples a couple of times, then tapped my plumped up balls. The last was a little hard, causing me to gasp. She cupped them and massaged them gently while cooing in my ear that I had done well.

She slipped off her trackpants and reclined on the armchair. I knew what to do, and soon she was

relishing my work. After she came back down she removed the cock harness and told me to wank until I came, and swallow my cum for her. We had a quick shower together, and in the middle of a hug she told me that the reward was still to come but I had to be patient.

Then she told me to leave, that she had things to do. Often when Cate would be cold like this I would be shocked for a second, and I would wake up and realise that she was focusing on something she wanted to do. She was like this at work with deadlines. I assumed that she had now turned her mind to Saturday.

We met Wednesday after work for a quick dinner at my place. Cate didn't mention anything and I had the good sense not to ask. We snuggled in and watched a bit of television before she went home. Just as she left she told me to be at her place at one on Saturday for lunch.

We went to Friday drinks as was normal. To miss them was unusual, and while I nursed a red wine and made idle chatter I spied Cate and Amy at the bar having a conversation that appeared more than superficial.

I arrived a little early, and after putting my bag in her bedroom, I helped Cate organise food. She was a little nervous, twitchy even. I had not seen her quite like this. She had always been composed but I think the afternoon both excited and scared her a little, not because of the physical but maybe because of the effect it might have on her world. She had suggested, when we first got together, the idea of other people, but I really had never expected it to happen, and particularly not so soon. I was secure in my affection for Cate but I looked forward to seeing what happened with Amy involved.

Amy arrived and we ate a comfortable meal, friends talking about stuff. After the plates had been cleared Cate told me that she had noticed my eyebrows rise at her conversation with Amy at the bar last night.

"I was offering her a choice for today."

"What do you mean?" I enquired.

"Well, I decided to try a roleplay, so that we could inhabit characters. I thought it might ease the tension. The choices I offered were an interrogation, teacher and students, swim club locker room and an office performance review."

I turned to Amy and asked her what she had chosen.

"I found all four ideas appealing, but I could narrow it down to two quite easily. The office one is a bit close to work, and the swim club locker room is probably good for group sex but I found it hard to imagine as a BDSM scene, though I guess it could be done if someone was a voyeur being punished. I found the interrogation really appealing because it is probably closest to a dungeon scene that I am familiar with. The school one is cool because I can make my old uniform sexy and if I am naughty I might get caned, that is if I am not the teacher."

"What I also told Amy is that the roles might not be the expected ones, so she doesn't really know what is going to happen in either roleplay.

"Since our phone call last night Amy I have chosen the roleplay and I have decided who is doing which role. Before I tell you I want Ben to guess.

"Well, I think you would go for the school thing because you seem to want to stay away from the dominatrix and dungeon thing. I suppose though that the interrogation could take many forms. I still think teacher and student, and Amy and I will be naughty students."

"And I thought you might have guessed correctly. There will be a bit of stick for you later. Interrogation it is, with Amy and me working on you first. Later we might try something different.

Go to my room, put on the clothes there, and wait for the escort to get you to take you to the interview room."

I changed into the rough and simple shirt and pants Cate had provided, and waited. After a bit Amy came in to collect me. She was wearing a trench coat and boots, and had her hair in a severe bun. Before she got into character she giggled and exclaimed "This is going to be so much fun!"

Then she handcuffed me and pushed me downstairs to Cate's basement, the scene of some of our finest moments as a couple.

In a pool of light sat a straight backed chair. Next to it stood the imposing Chief Interrogator, face radiant with the power, hair swept up with ruthless efficiency and purpose. Cate wore retro business attire, a double breasted jacket and skirt ensemble, in a rough textured wool, complemented by needle point four inch heels. "Good for trampling" she told me, matter of factly, as my eyes ranged down her and settled on her shoes. In her hands were two things I had cause to fear. One was a set of weighted nipple clamps and the other was a long slim metal butt plug.

Cate nodded to Amy, who reached for a pair of shears and literally cut me out of the clothes I wore. Instead of tying me to the chair I was tied up in a cross position using the restraints we had installed.

Amy then turned away and removed her trench coat. When she turned around I became even more erect as I took in her in all her glory. Amy wore a white shirt, unbuttoned almost to her waist, inside which I could see a half cup red lace bra that exposed her large pierced nipples. The shirt was tucked into a tight black skirt. Her legs were encased in black stockings, and I discovered her boots were knee high.

Cate undid her jacket and removed it. She was wearing a gauzy yellow top through which her erect nipples were obvious. Two hot women and my balls at their mercy.

"Tell me what I need to know" Cate demanded.

"I can't help you" I replied quietly.

"You need to talk, and the sooner you start the easier it will be. Look at my colleague. She is the definition of punishment and reward. Answer my questions and you get the reward, don't and you will be punished for as long as it takes."

Cate moved close to me and started to pinch my nipples. Soon she was applying the clamps to me. The weights, though not very heavy, tugged in a way that was uncomfortable. Cate and I had not explored this area yet. It was the first of what were likely to be many new things today.

While Cate admired her work Amy started to tug my balls down, and soon she applied the strap for the parachute. More weights were coming.

"Again, tell me what I need to know!"

"I don' t know what you want."

"Have it your way," Cate replied. She turned and nodded to Amy, who held up the parachute and added two weights. On the next nod she dropped them, causing a jolt to my balls. I moaned as the pain surged.

"No?"

"No."

Cate moved in and tapped the weights on my nipples, causing an exquisite pain.

Amy picked up the crop that was lying on a table of tools. She worked me over, gently moving across my chest and stomach and down towards my cock.

While Amy did this Cate started to talk again to me. "Are you sure you cannot help me? Nothing at all? There's only one way out of this for you and that is to tell me everything."

"I wasn't there" popped out of my mouth before I realised it. I had played into my captors' hands.

"Wasn't there for what?" came the expected question.

I didn't answer.

Cate asked Amy to step aside. Once clear Cate picked up the flogger we had used before, giving me a furious dozen across my stomach. The skin, already sensitised, reddened immediately.

"More of this? Or would you prefer this?" as she moved to Amy and kissed her passionately.

Cate continued to kiss Amy as she removed her shirt and, reaching behind Amy's back, undid her skirt, which soon fell to the floor. Now dressed in a red lace half cup bra, red lace panties, black hi tops and boots, Amy kissed back. I could only watch in agony and frustration as Cate also removed her skirt. This left her in her gauzy top, an old fashioned garter belt attached to her stockings and her heels. Her cunt was exposed. She whispered in Amy's ear. They separated. Cate went to out of my sight line, and emerged a minute later wearing a harness with a large veined dildo attached to it. Meanwhile Amy had removed her bra and thong and moved into a doggie position. Cate lubed the dildo, but before she moved again she looked straight at me and said "Tell me what you know and this could be you. Don't you want this?" With that she pushed into Amy and soon she had built up a pace. As Amy seemed to be approaching orgasm Cate withdrew.