Femdom Fantasy Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maeve's dildo was slightly bigger than my cock, so Cate had Maeve resume her position on the bottom. We replicated the last fuck but I was given the honour of taking Cate anally. I worked my cock in slowly and steadily. I could tell by the noises Cate was making that she was finding this very pleasurable. We moved sinuously, not as quickly as when they fucked Jane. Cate slithered to an orgasm and lay panting, kissing Maeve as I withdrew. She lifted herself off Maeve and looked at me and my restrained and erect cock.

"What to do with you?" she mused. A beat. "Maeve, fancy a ride?" Cate then enquired.

"Sure" was the rapid reply and I soon had an athletic redhead bouncing on my cock. A shaved cunt then descended onto my face. Jane had me work her clit as Maeve tried to drain the sperm from my balls. Maeve came first, but as yet I had not cum. The harness kept me painfully erect and ready to serve. I could tell that it would be used again.

As Jane came she ground down, covering my face with her juices. I must have been quite a sight.

While Maeve and Jane had a drink Cate rode me. I came quite quickly, especially after she gave me a look of love and whispered "thank you. You have permission."

After I came we all had another drink. As we sipped we slowly put on what clothes we had. We talked about ourselves and each other. We discovered that Maeve worked in an art gallery, and that Jane was an architect. They had been together for four years, and playing light domination games for about two years. For them it wasn't pain but control, or lack of it, and mutual pleasure that got them off. They also revealed they both switched, but that right at the moment Jane was working on a stressful project, and so had ceded control to Maeve for a few months.

After they left Cate and I showered and went in search of a light late lunch. We had planned to go to dinner but decided to cook something small in the cabin. The day had been bigger than planned, and unexpectedly good. There had not been a lot of explicit domination but there had been some exceptionally good sex, not to forget eye candy.

I was lying in bed waiting for Cate to finish brushing her teeth. She came out of the bathroom and said that she needed one more thing for her birthday. From behind her back she revealed the mouth gag. She strapped it on and shimmied out of her panties. She lifted her t-shirt over her head as well, and settled on to me. I looked up to see my lover writhing, breasts jiggling with her rise and fall, eyes closed and mouth slightly parted as she absorbed the pleasure. She became more insistent and finished with a surge. She lifted herself off, and quite unexpectedly moved down my body. She took my cock in her mouth and gave me a rare blowjob. I unstrapped as she sucked. I pulled her back up so we could kiss. She took my cock in hand as I nuzzled her neck and worked my finger around her clitoris until we both came together, cuddling close. What a great day it had been.

The following morning, as we ate eggs on toast and drank coffee, we talked more about our relationship. It had grown from what might have been a one-off session into something wonderfully loving and respectful. I was starting to think about the next step. Apparently so was Cate, who asked me my recent thoughts on Amy.

"Well, you know I like her and I find her very sexy. I just don't know whether I want her to be a permanent part of what we are."

"I agree, but in the short term she needs our support. She split with her boyfriend when he found out about Trish, and now that is over as well. Trish, apparently, wanted her to do things that she wasn't willing to do. I don't know what, but it must have been extreme because I think Amy can out kink most people."

"Can we support her non-sexually. The sessions we had were great, but yesterday aside, I thought we were going to spend more time with just each other playing. I would like to get to know Maeve, Jane and Amy much better, but for now I think it should be with clothes on. I want to work out where we are going without these distractions."

"That sounds good to me. I will talk to Amy when I can during the week. As for Maeve and Amy I suggest we find them in a bit and ask them to dinner. Sound good?"

"Excellent" I replied.

As we went for a walk we passed the cabin of the other couple we had seen yesterday. They were Spanish from the cheerful "hola" delivered by the girl as she slid on her man's large cock. He was sitting on a chair and she was astride him, facing away. He was caressing her large, slightly drooping breasts, tugging her large nipples. We could see her thick thatch of hair above her labia, which stretched to accommodate what looked like at least ten inches, maybe more, and amazingly thick as well. She seemed to be enjoying it.

We moved on quickly lest our surprise be replaced by embarrassment. We soon found Maeve and Jane's cabin. We knocked and were greeted by Maeve, who opened the door on a scene. Jane was tied to a chair Her nipples wore bar clamps and she had a gag in her mouth. Her hair was pulled back and her eyes were glazed. There was evidence of crop marks across her body. Her eyes lit up in surprise, and then a smile formed around her gag. Maeve undid the gag and we said hello. Maeve then asked for Cate's help in taking off the clamps. I stood, watched, and listened in awe and sympathy as Jane dealt with the surge that occurs when a clamp comes off. Once she was clamp free she eased herself off the chair and it became obvious that the chair had two attached dildos. There was anal and vaginal fullness on this chair. Once Jane was back with us and we had a coffee in our hands we spoke about seeing them again as friends. They were really open to and we set a date for dinner in a couple of weeks. We also looked around the cabin and noticed that it was set up well for BDSM scenes. Maeve told me she had booked it specially, and this was their second visit.

Soon after we were headed back to town via a couple of wineries. It was a pleasant end to a most invigorating weekend.

As we pulled up Cate told me to refrain from touching my cock this week. She had plans for Friday. I obviously looked concerned so she told me that, if I didn't think I could do it, I would spend the week in chastity. Five minutes later the metal cock harness was fitted and she was telling me that she would see me on Friday after drinks, and not before, except for work. She was loving and stern at the same time.

On Wednesday Cate dropped an internal mail envelope on my desk. It was a dinner invitation for that night. Before we ate Cate took off the chastity cage and told me she had received an invitation to help Trish dominate a sub on Friday. She wanted to know if I had any questions or objections.

"I trust you" was all I said.

Cate called Trish and confirmed the arrangement. Apparently Amy and Trish occasionally still saw each other outside the club and Amy had recommended Cate as a possibility. Cate told me that she would tell me all about it.

We ate a simple meal and then we fucked. It was fast and passionate, and filled with a latent possibility. After I came I was lazily licking Cate clean. She looked down at me and said "We can do the session on the weekend if you want."

"If you want to, but don't worry about me. Be the best you can on Friday night and learn some things. We have plenty of time."

"Let's have dinner Saturday and I will tell you all about it."

Work was work, drinks came and went, but Saturday dragged on. Eventually I made my way to Cate's and cooked dinner for us.

We sat down, and Cate took a deep breath. "I fucked him, but I used a condom."

I surprised myself by replying "That's okay. Tell me what happened."

We talked through the scene. Cate told me how they worked this guy over, then strapped him down. Wax was used, and then Trish fucked him anally. Cate was so into the space that she accepted the subs cock missionary, and Trish fucked his arse, forcing him deep within Cate. She orgasmed from this, and had another one from his tongue. She did note, to my great relief, that I was much better at this than he had been. Cate departed as Trish settled in for a ride. She had enjoyed it in a mechanical sense, but said it lacked something.

"A connection" I suggested.

"I think you might be right. In any case I won't rush back.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Cate continued.

"I'm fine. I know what it is like in that atmosphere, and it is good that you saw it for yourself. I want what we have, with an occasional friend, rather than that whole scene.

"I've also just realised what it is about male partners that worries me. I think my main fear is being forced to do something on the spur of the moment. I realise I am working to double standards by having no problem with women, so I guess it would be okay if you wanted a male partner to play with us. I prefer that he is a sub, and that you maintain your usual care and respect for us. Possibly even a couple would be better."

"I think I understand. If the possibility arises we will talk before anything else happens."

Sunday dawned wet, so an outdoor day was decided against.

We headed to the city. There was an exhibition of nudes we both wanted to see. After we walked through some tasteful, and some raunchier, large nude photographs we settled for lunch in the gallery cafe.

As I finished the last mouthful of my coffee Cate quietly said "I think we should do some nude photographs. I want to model for you."

"When?" I enquired.

"Now, this afternoon. I've got a camera, we can use the basement. It will be fun."

"Any idea what you want to photograph?"

"I want to do something moody, perhaps in lingerie to start with. Like the black and white photo we saw where the model reclined on the lounge."

"New lingerie?"

"Not today. I've got enough to go on with. If we have fun we can take this all sorts of ways. I might even do a dominatrix set. Might have to get some help though."

"Lets start small. You and your naughty lingerie."

While Cate selected some garments I set up the basement. I moved the couch into a central position, moved a coffee table over to the end of the couch and set up a lamp on it. There was also a standard lamp that I moved into the area. I set the track lights to focus on the lounge and turned them to low. The room looked a bit like an old fashioned bordello. One piece was missing. I went to find Cate to ask whether she had a red scarf. I found her naked in her bedroom with five or six sets of underwear strewn across the bed. Apparently she couldn't decide, so I suggested that she pick three that were different. I found the red scarf, and returned to the basement. Draped over the lamp on the coffee table it gave the room a "House of the Rising Sun" feel. My aim was a classy, classic, arty feel rather than a porn shoot.

Cate returned to the basement in a black bra and panty set, wearing black heels. There was lace but not much transparency. She had also done smoky make up and had secured her lengthening hair into a loose bun. We did a run of pictures standing next to the lamp, and then moved to the lounge. Cate removed her bra then her panties. There was a series of sensual poses on the lounge.

Next was an interesting choice. Cate wore tight black leggings, a black leather jacket, ankle boots and aviator glasses. Her breasts swung free under the jacket. Her hair was down, her makeup even heavier. The look here was arty and abstract, the poses angular. Here eyes were distant, slightly off camera.

Cate then took a long time changing into the third outfit. She walked in in read panties and red heels, and nothing else. The panties were a band of red lace with a strip of white beads that split her labia and caressed her clitoris. Cate had shaved her pubes into a small triangle hidden under the lace. The poses became more sexual, including moving her hips subtly to stimulate herself. The panties came off and she masturbated in a slow sensual way. I took a few shots and then put the camera down. I made my way to the lounge and knelt to worship my Cate's pussy. After a minute she pulled me up and demanded that I fuck her. Soon we were in missionary, Cate's legs forcing my cock into her as she clenched around me.

Cate asked me to pose for her, which I did gladly, but with little hope that the photos would be very good, mostly because I felt very awkward. That was not a reflection on her skill, but rather a revelation about how I felt about her. It was in that moment I knew what I had to do.

After we dressed and reset the basement we went to the local pasta/pizza place. Over a lambrusco and a margarita pizza we talked about the session she had done with Trish, and the photographs today. Cate admitted again that the full on scene was too much for her. She wanted to dominate sometimes but with a focus on pleasure ahead of pain. Of course there would be times that the clamps and harnesses and whips would come out but that overall she really wanted love from me that was attentive and aware and, if at all possible, eternal. It was a relief to me that she felt that way too.

We both thought the photos had been great fun and started to think about doing more. We talked about some ideas for different places and situations. The question of others came up, and I was happy to say that I agreed with Cate. We would be happy with others as long as we had some form of relationship. That meant initially Amy, Maeve, Jane and Skye could be invited if we thought it would work. Amy was the most likely, but we wanted to wait for the right idea before we broached this.

The next week at work was busy, and outside work we both had things to do. As it was we were both applying for new jobs and considering our futures, both career and personal.

We had dinner with Maeve and Jane, and it was a lovely evening. We ate good food, drank good wine and the conversation was expansive and intimate. Clearly we had lucked onto some very good mutual friends.

During the following week Cate was offered the job she had applied for. I rejoiced. She would be happier, she was going to earn more money and do what she wanted to do. She had been treading water for a while. It also meant that there was an opportunity presented to me.

Once we had a firm date for Cate leaving I decided to act. I booked dinner at a fine dining restaurant that we had wanted to try. I told Cate it was a celebration, so she dressed in a beautiful vintage floral dress and a pair of suede heels. I dressed smartly as well. The entree and the sparkling wine were excellent, and we awaited the main course. As we sat I reached for Cate's hands. Once I had them safely enclosed I asked the question.

We sat in silence for what felt like minutes, as though time had stood still. It was probably only a couple of seconds before she replied "Yes."

We talked animatedly throughout the rest of dinner about what we wanted. More sparkles were consumed, and we rolled home and into bed. We didn't go hard, instead preferring close cuddling and whispered sweet nothings. We drifted to sleep intertwined naked.

I awoke earlier than Cate and made breakfast. I took the coffee and toast into her, and we ate it together. Once we finished Cate flicked her eyes down and I instinctively I knew that she wanted cunnilingus, which I was happy to perform. As I licked her gently she told me what was coming after this. It involved more cunnilingus and the promise of pleasure, and perhaps a bit of pain, for us. What a great way to start the rest of our lives together.