Femdom Fantasy Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy accepted the frustration well and waited for the next command. Cate moved to me and rubbed the dildo against my leg. "Or maybe you would like me to fuck you?"

The question remained unanswered again.

Time for a change Cate said to Amy. This seemed to be a signal. Amy removed the harness and moved aside, but not before she squeezed my balls. Cate removed her harness, and then moved over. As she moved to take off the nipple clamps I could feel her hot wet cunt rubbing on my thigh. The pain as the clamps came off surged through me. Cate rubbed my bruised nipples as Amy took my cock in her mouth, another teaser.

Cate whispered to me "make it easy on yourself. Tell me."

They released me and then tied to the bench. As I lay there Cate lubed up the metal butt plug and worked it into me. She then brought a black box over to the table. Cate opened the box and showed me the sounds. She selected one and handed it to Amy, who lubed it up and gently inserted it into my cock. This was pushing quite a boundary for me. Then I saw Cate with the transformer and wires with metal terminals. Orange I thought, but did not yet say. I was too fascinated, and it wasn't so painful as to cause me to stop it.

"We start at 1 and we work up until you spill."

Cate applied one terminal to my cock and the other to the butt plug. The current pulsed through me.

"It was Jones and Smith" I told her.

"Good start, but I need more." The current increased.

"There were others, but I don't know how many."

"Are you sure?"

I paused, and the current increased. I was now squirming and groaning. Cate took the terminals off and I relaxed.

"Tell me" she extolled. "This is a short rest and then we move on. The size of the sound will increase and the current will increase, and you will find this more and more uncomfortable.

"How many?"

Amy then removed the sound and replaced it. It was an amazing feeling as this larger sound went in. Cate dialled up the power and applied the terminals for a second. I jumped at the kick.

"Five" I said. "You can find them in the warehouse on the edge of the village."

"Okay. Amy, remove the sound please. How is your arse? Wide enough for me?"

The question was rhetorical, though Cate fitted a smaller dildo to her harness.

I was released and rolled off the table. I was put into a doggie position, all the fight taken from me after I gave up my colleagues. Cate removed the butt plug and slid her cock into me. Amy positioned her cunt in front of me and Cate told me that Amy deserved a reward for her efforts, and to get to work. We built up quite a rhythm, and in a short time Amy was writhing in orgasm. Amy and Cate swapped and I worked on Cate. She grabbed my head, moving me to the spots that would get her off. I had never seen her crave an orgasm like this. The scene had turned her on big time.

After Cate came Amy withdrew from me. A few seconds later she returned to my line of vision with the veined dildo in the harness. Cate was not entirely heartless. She let me wank until I spurted ropes of sperm across the floor while Cate rode Amy, grinding that big cock. I could only marvel at the sight of my girl fucking another girl, labia gripping as she moved up and down the full shaft. I could also see Amy, eyes closed, nipples erect, as she got excited again. Cate dipped a hand behind her, obviously working Amy's clit until they exploded together.

I sat still and watched these two very sexy, hot and sweaty women come down from their orgasmic high. Keeping character Cate asked Amy to take me into the bathroom and start running the bath.

When you're finished you are free to go she told me, with some finality. There will be clothes waiting for you.

Amy escorted me in, turned on the taps and closed the door behind her. I had a leisurely soak and put on the trackpants and t-shirt that had been left for me. I went upstairs to find Cate sitting in the lounge, also wearing casual clothes and sipping a coffee. Amy's just in the shower. When she gets here we'll talk about the scene.

Amy arrived a couple of minutes later, wet hair and a smile plastered across her face. We all agreed that it had been really. The electro stuff had been a surprise, but a good one. I hoped we could do more but within limits.

We ordered pizza, opened some wine and relaxed into the evening. Amy slept in the spare room.

When we woke the next morning Cate immediately fitted the metal cock cage to me. I said that I thought the session was yesterday, and Cate told me she had a surprise for me.

"Breakfast first, and then we are going to the beach."

We ate, dressed in out beach gear, and then Cate, Amy and I piled into my car and we headed for the coast. On the way Cate asked me to detour. Soon we pulled up in a suburban street and Cate go out and rang a doorbell. Skye emerged, also dressed for the beach.

When we arrived there were not many people around. I walked behind carrying the bags. I admired Cate in her short tailored shorts and linen shirt, long legs looking sexy. Amy wore lycra shorts and a tight top that showed off her breasts. Skye was in towelling shorts and an old t-shirt. We found a spot and set up towels.

Clothes came off. My cock pushed very, almost unnaturally, against the cage the restricted it. The sight of Cate, Amy and Skye topless was enough to drive me slightly demented. Both Cate and Amy had tan lines on their breasts, and Skye was tanned all over.

"Sunscreen all around please, Ben" Cate ordered.

I obliged, lathering each of them in factor 30. No one wanted burnt nipples, especially Skye, who asked for zinc cream on her large nipples. Skye put the sunscreen on me, complementing me as she brushed my restrained cock.

Cate was in a fetching dark brown full cut bottom, while Amy wore a white thong and Skye sported a tight pale blue thong. We sunbaked for a while and then Cate decided we needed to be naked. Cate kept her bottom on. This was my first look at Skye. She peeled her bottoms off to reveal pubic hair trimmed into a landing strip over a set of puffy labia. Once again, there were no tan lines. Amy was, of course, shaved but it did look like she might be growing her bush back. There was a shadow of a triangle within clear tan lines.

"Do your thing Ben" Cate instructed, and so I found myself rubbing sunscreen into these two pussies. I finished up and Cate told them to lie back, spread their legs. It was a sight to see.

The beach started to fill up so Amy and I put our bottoms back on. We lay for a while in silence, and it was only when Cate said then "put on your bottoms and go for a swim. I need to talk to Ben" that Skye covered up. Both girls remained topless as they sauntered down to the water.

When were left alone Cate asked me whether I was enjoying myself.

"I am, and I think there might be more fun today. But I am also looking forward to being with you alone as well. You know I love you."

"I do, and I love you as well. Thank you for letting me explore this. I was not sure whether it would be good but I am really enjoying it."

"I am wondering if I get to fuck Amy and Skye."

"Do you think you deserve to?" Cate asked in a tone that was halfway between serious and incredulous.

"Of course not Miss Cate" I replied quietly, "but I can't help thinking about how it might feel."

"Be good and you might get some. I know I will. Are you jealous?"

"No Cate" I replied. "I want what is best for you." But then I couldn't help myself and asked "Are you going to have cock?"

"Maybe" she replied in a tone that brooked no argument. She wasn't often dismissive of me. I knew better than to pursue this now, but I also knew I would bring it up again.

Cate was frosty for a bit but Amy and Skye filled the space. They came back from the water and lay out on their towels and chatted about the day. A few boys walked past and the girls compared packages, wondering which would have the best cock.

This talk started a general discussion about preference. Cate told them I was just right, and Amy did not seem to mind too much. Her preference was for pussy. Skye stated a preference for large cocks.

"Okay, home for a session. Ben and Amy do what you want with my blessing, I'll be sorting out Skye" Cate instructed.

We made it home in record time and Cate and Skye went straight downstairs. Amy joined them briefly and then rejoined me in the living room. She held the key for the cock harness, lube, a dildo and the strap, that went around my balls.

She removed the metal cock cage and we showered. She put on the scrotal strap. Then Amy invited me to eat her and to rim her. After a few minutes she put a condom on me and lubed my cock, then she asked me to lie on my back. She squatted over me and lowered herself. Soon I was engulfed by Amy's arse. She worked down slowly and then picked up the pace until she orgasmed. She lifted off, and removed the condom. Then she accepted me in her cunt. Not long after I came and then Amy asked me to clean her. I did this and managed to give Amy a small orgasm.

I drifted off to sleep while Amy showered again. I awoke to Cate kissing me. She asked me to join her and the others for tea. After that I ran Amy and Skye home and went to prepare for work the next day.

Later Cate phoned me and apologised for being short. I told her it was okay, but that it might be an issue we needed to sort out at some point.

I asked her about Skye. As she told me what they had done I grew hard again. I asked her if she minded me wanking, which she didn't.

As she described clamping Skye's nipples and labia, using the crop and then fucking her vaginally and anally with the thick dildo I was near coming. The final push came when she told me that while Skye was servicing Cate Amy joined in and nuzzled Cate's neck and tugged her nipples. They then double teamed Skye in a similar fashion, Amy performing cunnilingus while Cate removed the clamps and sucked and pulled and twisted Skye's large, erect and tender nipples.

We went to work the next day with a glow, and as I passed Amy in the corridor she gave me a sly wink. Cate managed to keep our mutual restraint going but I found it hard to keep up the facade, although I think I did. Things returned to pre-weekend normal, and our sex life settled into fucking and sucking several times a week.

At a Friday night drinks I found myself sitting with Amy with no one else around. She told me that she had kept in touch with Skye, and that they had clubbed together. Skye had started seeing someone who she hoped might become her boyfriend. Apparently he was well hung, and she had enjoyed the sex they had done so far. They had tried some BDSM, and it seemed okay. Amy also told me that she had stopped seeing Trish and had not had sex with anyone since our weekend. She wanted to play some more, and she hadn't told Cate because the opportunity had not presented itself.

When I saw Cate on the weekend she was pleasantly surprised by Amy's revelation. She asked me what I thought, to which I replied "I think she is really sexy, but in a different way to you. I don't know her well but she is friendly. I think, if you want to, that we could be good friends with her."

"I think so too. I will call her later and invite her for lunch tomorrow."

"What do you want to do for your birthday? What about a weekend away?"

"Sounds good. What do you have in mind?"

"I thought a resort might be nice. Cocktails, good food, sun, sex and a swimming pool."

"I think I would rather have a quiet weekend with you at a bush cabin. We could cook and walk, and maybe find a swimming hole."

We had Amy over for lunch and talked through the idea. We agreed that we would see each other and do some social things, but it had to stay secret at work. Amy had a lot of secrets to keep so she readily agreed. No promises were made about sex, but I did expect some more fun.

During the week I found and booked a cabin within a group of cabins up in the mountains. There were restaurants not too far away and there was a swimming hole. The cabins were in their own spaces, away from neighbours, which suited what we might want to get up to. I told Cate about the booking, but I managed to leave out the bit about the cabins being part of a resort that allowed uninhibited play.

We both set up excuses to miss the weekly drinks. As soon as we could we jumped in the car and set off into the hills. Two hours later, just as the sun was setting, we arrived at a modestly sleek cabin set in a grove of trees. By the time I wrangled the luggage it was dark. I unpacked and put everything away while Cate assembled a cheese plate. Over a nice white wine and some very good cheese we talked. We agreed that it was going well, but I chose to go further, and suggest we think longer term. What that meant exactly I didn't know, but I did feel like Cate was the one.

We finished the night with soft music and several orgasms for Cate as I ate her, first kneeling as she reclined on the sofa, and later, after I disrobed her, in bed.

I was up early the next morning. I prepared corn fritters and fresh coffee. I had just finished pouring the coffee when Cate, looking slightly dishevelled and with a robe pulled around her, joined me. We ate slowly, enjoying the quiet and gentle start to the day. As Cate sipped her coffee I slipped away for a second, and returned with some gifts. She protested at the number of presents, but still opened them all. I had a thought about a range of gifts. Amongst the stash were some novels, a DVD, an amber pendant on a chain. The final present was sex toys, additions to our burgeoning box of implements and tools that were mostly designed for pleasure and pain. First pit of the box was the mouth dildo, a strap on that fitted around the head, a stump acting as a gag with the shaft of the eight inch dildo projecting up. It took the idea of Cate riding my face to another place. The were two other items in the box, also dedicated to Cate's pleasure. There was a set of anal beads and a pair of ben wa balls. These balls are connected and slightly weighted, and when inserted into the vagina they move, building an excitement.

The gifts put Cate in mind of having some sex fun. As we changed onto our swimming costumes Cate inserted the ben wa balls, while I was told to fill myself with our butt plug. We put on t-shirts and shorts, grabbed towels and some snacks, and set off on the half hour walk to the swimming hole. When arrived we settled on some large flat rocks beside the crystal clear pool. We had trees all around, and it felt really private. Soon we were splashing about, joking and having fun. We got out and settled to catch some sun. Cate took her top off and I performed the sunscreen ritual. Her small and beautiful breasts moved beneath my loving hands, and I as I worked my way in to her nipples she slid a sneaky hand into her swimming costume and within a few strokes she brought herself to a sneaky little orgasm. A good start to the day.

We drifted off to sleep in the warming sun. When we woke there were three other groups at the waterhole. Lying opposite us, looking like they have oiled up, are a beautiful couple. They both had deep olive skin, the natural result of a southern Mediterranean heritage and time in the sun. The man was elegant in a very natural way, dark haired and dark eyes. His large cock lay dormant against his thigh. Next to him lay an equally attractive young woman, short and curvy, a thick dark bush and largish breasts with large dark tips. They looked like they were also appraising their company.

To one side of them lay two girls, one wearing a black one piece, and the other with her very small breasts out. Her puffy nipples caught my eye, as did her friend's red hair. I couldn't work out whether they were friends or a couple. I asked Cate, who also couldn't tell. I was intrigued.

The third group, two boys and a dreadlocked girl, were in the water hole. They were grouped close, and were intertwined. I couldn't be sure but I think one of the boys may have been fucking the girl. They were in their own little world. I looked across the pool and noticed the oiled couple had also switched on. The girl, eyes fixed on the pool, started to work his cock. Soon she moved to suck it the end of it, and then we were able to see her take him to orgasm. No sooner had he cum than they up and left. Cate and I looked at each other and decided to return to our cabin as well.

We dressed and started down the track. We heard footsteps behind us and noticed the girls coming up behind us. We waited, intrigued.

As we walked we talked. The redhead, Maeve, told us that blatantly that they were going back to fuck each other. They were not into public sex, but had been turned by watching both groups. The brunette, Jane, admitted she was submissive to Maeve at the moment.

"Ben serves me sometimes" Cate revealed. "He is wearing a butt plug and as soon as we get back he is getting reamed. I've got ben wa balls in so I am hot to go. I reckon a couple of orgasms would be the minimum I deserve today. After all it is my birthday."

Cate continued "Maeve, why don't you bring Jane over and we can play together."

"Sounds like fun. Twenty minutes okay?"

"Cabin six. We'll see you soon" Cate responded as our paths diverged.

After we showered and dressed we had time for a quick chat before Maeve and Jane arrived. Cate assured me that this was a one off, and I told her I was happy to have some fun for her birthday. We had still yet to resolve our relationship with Amy.

Cate asked me to open some wine and be ready to pour. I had already fitted the gates of hell we had brought with us, but it had little effect without an erection. I was sure it wouldn't be long before that would change. I wore a shirt and pants, but no shoes and no underwear. Cate was dressed in one of her cotton sundresses, was braless, wore a simple pair of black panties and she was shod in a pair of simple black slip ons.

Maeve arrived with Jane on a leash attached to a leather collar she wore. Maeve wore an emerald green dress and some simple slip on heels. Jane wore a singlet and a short skirt, and was barefoot. No sooner than had they got through the door than Jane stripped off her shirt and skirt. She was naked underneath, and we got a first close look at her puffy nipples and shaved cunt. She knelt and kissed Cate's shoes, then wished Cate a happy birthday.

Cate asked me to pour drinks, and we all settled to sip our wine for a few minutes. Cate asked me to strip, giving Maeve and Jane a look at my restrained cock. There was a certain amount of pressure now, increased even more as Maeve stripped to her bra and panties, and Cate slipped her dress off. Cate and Maeve decided they would swap partners for the start of the scene.

Cate slipped her panties off and settled into one of the armchairs. I caught a glimpse of Jane starting to gently caress her labia with her tongue. Maeve had removed her bra and I saw, for the first time, her perky breasts. They were not huge, but they were larger than Cate or Jane's breasts. Her panties followed and I could then admire her ginger landing strip.

As Jane set to work on Cate properly I began to eat out Maeve. While we toiled the ladies sipped on more wine. As the excitement increased we were urged on. Soon there were orgasms all round.

Soon after strap ons were in place. Cate had me remove my butt plug and soon after I felt her invade my arse. I was in doggie, as was Jane, and I could see Maeve moving behind her. I couldn't tell if Maeve was fucking her cunt or her arse.

After some time Maeve asked Cate if she wanted to double penetrate Jane. Cate withdrew from me and, after changing the condom, was ready. Maeve withdrew her larger dildo and lay on her back. Jane mounted her and positioned her bottom in the air. Cate moved in and soon there was quite a rhythm going. Jane came and the others withdrew. Cate said she would like to try it.