All Comments on 'Femdom Island Ch. 03'

by JackBro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ring my bell

Keep up this theme. Good handjobs are my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the Top 5 Stories on site

Awesome Story ! The characters are very well done! Love the theme! Where can I sign up for my vacation! WOW Hope lots to cum ! The handjobs are great scenes!The only question is how far does she share and how humilating can it get ?

Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The enslavement and milking of naked men by beautiful hot women is exciting and you have captured this well.

Hope that you take this concept into such scenarios as an island of ancient savage women, or a planet of modern amazons!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love to Book a Tour for My Wife and Her Friends!

Thank you for the story!!! I can only imagine how excited my wife and her friends would be after visiting!!! Although I'm sure she would never look at my equipment (or lack of) the same way again! Please continue this CFnm series, wow, very very hot!!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot!

Lori aims to please, hehehe. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yesireeeeee!!!

Excellent story. Realistically written.

I wish it had been me there.

I would have loved the public display and embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrap around

The proper term is reach arou

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 year ago

Not very erotic. And hard to imaging all these ruined orgasms would result in much ejaculate, let alone pleasure. Stroking through the orgasm, whatever happened to that concept?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent !!!! There should have been a section of males with small penises circumcised and uncut A section of small balls and large. I know my wife would have LOVED to see public display of naked men She constantly keeps me naked at home inside and out. (we live out in the country so not many neighbors). I have always been put belly and small circumcised penis I under went a vasectomy early in our relationship. I have never really been able to satisfy her. So she enjoys other men, which I have accepted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous