All Comments on 'Feminine Allure Pt. 07-09'

by mechan11

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Satyam4005Satyam400510 months ago

It's tagged with romance as well , I'm still searching for that. Or there's some other interpretation of romance as well which I don't know. Except that , everything is perfect just the details are quite low , I mean how did they meet and end up together

Satyam4005Satyam400510 months ago

Now I'm reading it for the 6th time , I guess , in 2 days . I feel like I started to understand some hidden meaningful in it too, it it's just made up by me . Still I wanna post what I got .

Warning- only for those who completed it already otherwise will be got spoiled

As in the ending, we learnt that he wasn't able to make time for his love and worked like a mule for his company for employment, I guess she didn't hypnotise him just for fun, she was doing a lot of things with it to ease him out from that working and make him better, I mean only making him entranced was more than enough to ease him out and the next episode was the best way to put it like she did hypnotise him and made him realise what he was doing wrong.

A true romance hypnosis story, I see 🫡🫡

Satyam4005Satyam400510 months ago

U forgot ti mention some more things I noticed while re reading it .

( SPOILER ALERT)

I noticed back then how much she cared for him and despite having so much control on him, she didn't force him much to do anything and wait to see his reactions if she feels like it's going too far , I thought it happened because she was too kind but now I get that because he was her husband whom she loved more than anything , and the fact that the other people ( I mean Mr. Skeptic and friends) didn't want him to treat someone from his friends like him seemed a bit unusual to me . I mean it may happened due to she being possessive over him and dealt with it already or she was just too kind on him but after reading the ending I can guess, she didn't even have to tell something to anyone of her friends or her sister that she won't make him do something like that because he was her ..... . Also Miss skeptic reactions make more sense to me now , I mean she was her sister so she always saw him behaving like a normal husband but now she was watching him behaving like a sub , it was a completely different experience for her to believe ( and if I was to be in the the mc shoes , I would be a little bit embarrassed after I remembered that she was her sister and he did all of that in front of her ) . Also in the last part she made him do an actual husband stuff ( I mean when a husband loves her wife so much , he would even do some chores for her as well , well still in my country it's a little bit in developing stage and rarely somethings like that happen , especially in the case of my daddy )

Satyam4005Satyam400510 months ago

( Again spoiler alert )

As I stated before , it was way better while re reading and I enjoyed it a lot but I was still a little bit unhappy with some things which I guess abit too far , like being a footstool for a hour , etc . I mean if I imagine being her husband ( which I don't remember I was until the next 2 episodes but still she knew that , right ) . Becoming a foot stool for an hour seems like a slave or rather say humiliation kind of thing , also showing her husband as a guinea pig or plaything for her friends and sister seemed a bit far too but it still didn't feel like some humiliation and she never made him do any kind of those stuffs unless he didn't want it himself so it was more than just acceptable to me and her husband enjoyed being showed like that ( in his full consciousness, not like in the stool one ) , so I don't care

mechan11mechan119 months agoAuthor

As far as this part of the story Satyam, just for my tastes, I didn't write that part with the intent of humiliation; I looked at it as serving a dominant the way she wanted to be, not in a degrading way for him. I'm not really big into humiliation, but am into service and worship for the pleasure of pleasing a female dominant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous