All Comments on 'Field Trip Follies Ch. 03'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Normally I'm not a fan of fuckfests, but this one has really got me in. I like the way you quickly move from one 'coupling' to the next which stops the story bogging down. Also loved the way Lindsey turned the tables on Willie at the end. I'd be happy for you to finish the story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good.

I will be watching for more. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The rest of the story

Please hurry and finish the rest of the story, I love this teacher.......

harristharristover 12 years ago

I though WOW after the second chapter, words escape me now. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up!

No dont end the Story yet, At least wait till the Trip is over, Thats one sexy Teacher!

Your writing skills are great, Hurry up with the next chapter Pls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What happened????

When this story was first titled as camera buff 2 it had more, it was upto the part when the teacher was trying to setup a guy with a girl from other school. but in this one you didn't post up i thought you actually finish the whole thing by now? please finish the whole story. its a really nice story i have waited a lot for this series when it was under camera buff 2.

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years agoAuthor
More comin soon!

Follies 4 has been submitted but it generally takes a week for stuff to ba approved, and if theres a rejection for any reason it takes another week! Anyway follies 4 should be up any day now, and its definitely the best and longest of the bunch!! So please check back for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome teacher

I wish I had a teacher like her when I was in school. You have to finish this story, at least until the field trip is over. It sounds like it is leading up to one big orgy with all involved.... I can hardly wait for the next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!

The ending to this is hilarious... big, tall black man who seemed very menacing until he met up with Lindsey... boy that was a good laugh when he thought he had her until he threatened her with what he tried. She completely turned the tables on him and enjoyed every second of it. Beautiful!!! Now for ch. 05.... if it's anything like this... I will enjoy it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
darm you :-)

you made me cum and i was saving that for my gal!!! it had been a week of jizz for her, not cool dude... but totally worth it

Drawu12Drawu12almost 12 years ago
Another good job!

I love the switch around theme. Usually it's an older guy teacher fucking all his young female students. I like the variation for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I put off doing other things to come here and read this.

No explanation to my title, except for the fact that your character descriptions and story has been fucking amazing thus far. I still have to read the other chapters, but looking at the list of your works, I don't really want the stories to end. I hope you keep writing more, and expand your universe of characters and scenarios.

Hale1Hale1over 11 years ago
Devious mind!

You are definitely twisted, and I love your work, please keep writing.

rhardwoodrhardwoodalmost 11 years ago
Live on!

Between you an Laurie will make a believer out of me that the human race will live on fucking and sucking everything in site. Keep up the good work. Live on!

doorknob22doorknob22about 10 years ago
Too meek for my taste

Too positive and happy for me. Willie's "blackmail" turned out to be very disappointing. The rest was OK, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Imaginative!

Your character development is quite interesting and complex. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous