All Comments on 'Field Trip Follies Ch. 07'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LaurieLaurieabout 12 years ago
Oh my god!

So fucking hot. No other words do justice to how fucking good this story is, and it just keeps getting better and better.

BrunettesR4FunBrunettesR4Funabout 12 years ago
I fuckng love this shit!

I love this, baby. I really do. The whole idea of four friends sitting around naked in a hotel room together masturbating themselves into oblivion is one of the hottest scenes ever created. I really liked how you had Brandi, bust Alyson ogling her tits, and how you let us all know that Brandi's known all along that Alyson's a dyke. It lends credibility to the character. No popular girl that looks like you've described Alyson looking is going to go all the way to her senior year of high school and not have a boyfriend without making people wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm a fanboy

Didn't think I'd ever say that about a smut story, but your work is really good. I love how you work in other languages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stories are great

i have really been enjoying your stories but the last couple having the incest and taboo theme is turning me away, its a shame as i have enjopyed your stories. cant wait till you write the Camera stories again.

I havent been enjoying your change of tact..

anyway i will keep reading

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years agoAuthor
For More DANA LEE and ALYSON

My friend LAURIE has written a PREQUEL to Follies, featuring Dana Lee and Alyson from this story. Is very hot and sexy and required reading for all Follies fans! So please go over to Laurie's page and read it! Thanks! CB Summers

http://www.literotica.com/s/it-was-the-beginning-of-summer

Drawu12Drawu12almost 11 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Very well done. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous