Field Trip Follies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana Lee was rapt with attention. "Did you have an orgasm?"

"You fucking bet I did. More than one, in fact. But I held as still as I could the whole time, which wasn't easy. I was whimpering and quivering and moaning, 'Fuck, Uncle X... That feels so fucking good! Stroke my little pussy...' There were a lot of strokes to fill in the dragon spikes. A lot of strokes... mmmm. I squirted three different times, totally drenching his arm in the process. He blushed, but he didn't stop. But all good things must come to an end. Eventually he finished and sadly said, 'Okay, Brandi. I guess we're done. Let me just bandage that up...'

"But before he could do that, I jumped out of the chair and knelt in front of him, making a grab for his zipper. He stood up and tried half-heartedly to back away, but I held onto his belt until he stopped struggling. Then I unbuckled him and pulled his pants and underwear down, exposing his tattooed cock to my eyes and hands. It was the single most fucking awesome thing I had ever seen in my life, and that includes the Spiderman ride at Universal. He moaned, 'No, Brandi, no! I'm your uncle!' He could have gotten away from me easily, but he just stood there and let me look at his beautiful, hard, hairless cock. There were flames everywhere."

Alyson said, "Flames?"

"Yeah, just like the flames they put on classic cars. Yellow, orange and red flames... all over his cock, balls and ass... it's an amazing tattoo. It must have hurt like hell when he put it on... he did it himself by the way. I looked in awe for a minute, then I wrapped my fingers around his throbbing meat and started stroking him. 'Don't Brandi,' he moaned. Then I licked his hairless balls, and I felt them constrict on my lips. I'd never licked a guy's nut-sack before... it was really weird... but I loved it. His cock got extra hard in my hand and he was moaning, 'we can't, Brandi. We can't... I'm your uncle.' And I said, 'I'm gonna suck your cock, Uncle X. So just stop whining and enjoy it.' I opened my mouth and gave my uncle a fucking blowjob."

Ayako clapped with happy excitement. "Hentai! You so bad! You so bad Brandi-san!"

"Was he big?" asked Dana Lee.

Brandi grinned like a cat. "Not too big, not too small. Juuuust right. And pretty soon he stopped telling me to stop and started thrusting himself in and out of my mouth, banging the back of my throat with his rubbery head, making me gag and choke. I fucking loved it! He fucked my mouth harder and harder... the whole time I was masturbating and moaning... and thinking, Wow. I'm doing this! I'm really doing this! I'm sucking my uncle's cock! I looked up at him. The expression on his face was priceless. He'd been my babysitter... he'd bounced me on his knee and tucked me into bed at night... I bet he never thought that one day he'd be ramming his flaming cock in and out his niece's pretty little mouth. He started moaning, 'Brandi.. Brandi... Brandi... you're so fucking cute...' Man, that was some hot shit!

"Then he was all, 'Brandi... Brandi... uh, uh, uh, uh, uh... I'm cumming... I'm cumming! Ahhhhh!" His cock stiffened like an iron rod... I mean, it was hard before but suddenly it was bigger and harder than ever. A few moments later gouts of cum started shooting out of it against my tongue. I had a mother-fucking orgasm! Fuck! I came swallowing my uncle's cum!"

Alyson grimaced at the image, but Dana Lee absolutely loved it. She was staring at Brandi, open-mouthed with amazement.

Ayako clapped and bounced up and down happily, grinning from ear to ear. She was thrilled, amazed, and astounded that her friend was just as naughty as her! For certainly, sucking an uncle's cock was almost as naughty as what she'd done right before coming to America.

Dana Lee asked, "And... what about after?"

"Well, he was super weird about it for months. I guess he thought he'd molested me or something. But I eventually talked him into doing my Celtic knots. That was fun. Feeling his hands on my tits. It's so elaborate that it took something like fifteen sessions to complete it. I gave him a blowjob after each one, when the fucking pain was at its peak. And when he pierced my nipples, I fucking gave him a titty job, so he could shoot his cum all over my new tattoo... you know, sort of like a christening."

Alyson asked, "So... are you... still messing around with Uncle X?"

"It's been about four months since the last time. But I'm designing a new tattoo that'll go down my back and across my ass... all the way down around my butthole. He's going to really love that one. Heh, heh, heh."

Alyson was glad the story was over. She didn't particularly care to hear stories about blowjobs. If Brandi had fucked her aunt, that would have been an interesting story!

But Dana Lee was thrilled. "Brandi... I always suspected you were hard core... but I had no idea."

Brandi laughed, "Yeah, but I'm still a virgin, if you can believe it. I gave Uncle X plenty of opportunities to take my cherry, but he draws the line at blowjobs. He won't even go down on me. Ah, well... you can't have everything. So, who's next? How about you, Alyson? A hottie like you has gotta have some nice, juicy sex stories!"

Alyson knew the story she wanted to tell... how she and Amy had gotten drunk at Jack Sparrow's bar and ended up fucking around in the back of Alyson's mother's car. She didn't remember much, but it would have been a shocking story anyway. But instead, she hook her head, "I'm a virgin too... in every way. I don't even have a boyfriend. I'm sorry to say this, but I don't have any sexual secrets. I wish I did, but I don't"

Brandi laughed uproariously, "That's okay. The Goddess gives virgins a free pass. What about you, Dana Lee?"

Dana Lee blushed, "Well, I ain't no virgin."

Alyson huffed, "Shit. Please don't tell that story again. I beg you. I've heard it to death."

"But it's my best..."

Brandi interrupted, "Alyson's right. It needs to be a secret. We've all heard about your big night with Tanner Wyckes. Is he really the only boy you've been with?"

"Well... I did touch my brother's cock once."

Brandi made a buzzing sound, "Nope, we've all heard that one too. Besides, nobody thinks you really did it."

Dana Lee giggled wickedly. "Maybe I did... and maybe I didn't."

Alyson laughed, "Forget about it, Brandi. She's just teasing. Tanner's the only guy she's been with."

Dana Lee was suspiciously silent. Brandi looked at her and said, "Really? I think the little lady has something else up her sleeve."

Dana blushed, and looked at Alyson, "Well... Amy told me not to tell you everything that happened that night... I guess she thought you would... I don't know... freak out about the whole virginity-pact thing."

"What? What else happened that night?"

Dana Lee blushed, "Well... the truth is... I fucked another guy too."

Alyson gasped. "What? No!"

Brandi laughed, "Who? Tell us more!"

Dana Lee smiled dreamily, clearly remembering that massive, throbbing cock stretching her pussy wide as it slipped inside... slamming against her cervix again and again until she passed out from an overload of sheer pleasure. "Jimmy Snyder."

Brandi was gobsmacked. "Jimmy Snyder? Really?"

Alyson was gaping open mouthed, unable to make a sound. She wanted to scream... she wanted to slap Dana Lee... she wanted to burst into tears. I'm fucking doing it again. She's not mine. She's not mine. She's not mine... Alyson forced a happy smile onto her face... as a majorette, she was an expert smile.

Dana Lee saw the flash of anger on Alyson's face and realized that she'd hurt her feelings. Damn... I keep forgetting... she's in love with me. It must drive her crazy to hear me talking about guys. Fuck... why did I have to open my big fat trap? "Anyway... it's no big deal... just trying to offer something up for the Goddess, or whatever."

Ayako started chanting, "Detail, detail, detail..."

Brandi said, "Yeah, details! How the hell did you end up fucking Jimmy Snyder of all people? I thought you pretty girls only mated with your own kind."

"No, no. No details. It's just too embarrassing."

Brandi tried to get more details but Dana Lee's lips were sealed. So Brandi turned to Ayako. "Okay, Ayako-san. Your turn to offer up a secret to the goddess." She totally expected to hear the same 'I'm a virgin' speech that Alyson had made.

Ayako smiled and said, "Okay Brandi-san... I tell you... but very hiketsu... secret. Very secret, okay des? I tell you, but you guys not to tell secret... to anybody!"

The girls all agreed, but that wasn't good enough. Ayako made them swear on the honor of their ancestors. Satisfied, she nodded, walked to the other bed and opened up Brandi's computer. She was surprised to see that the browser was already on a porn site. Oh that naughty Dana Lee... looking at porn! Naughty, naughty! She typed in a URL she'd memorized and waited for the movie to load up.

When she was finished she aimed the computer at her friends and spoke. "My boyfriendo, Takeshi... he's a very bad boy. Abunai. A member of Yakuza. But I did not know at the time. I love him very much. He asking for me to help him, I say yes. I love him. I show you... I show you what he ask me to do. This is why I am in America. My Father seeing this. He send me to here... to take me away from Takeshi. I am missing Takeshi, but it is for the best. Takeshi make me do bad things. I show you.. but secret, very secret. No tell, please, my good friends." The girls all nodded, so she started the video, clicking on the button to make it play full-screen.

The girls watched in wonder as a camera panned across a classroom full of Japanese boys... and one girl. The camera zoomed in on her... it was Ayako! She was wearing a Japanese schoolgirl uniform and looking quite adorable. Her hair was shorter than it was currently: shoulder length and black, rounded around the edges with feathery tips. But her face was identical... sweet and youthful. The picture of innocence.

What is this, thought Brandi, some sort of school project?

At the front of the class a fat, balding teacher was talking in Japanese. He was patting the back of a tall boy standing next to him. Ayako explained: "Sensei must go to office of headmaster, and leave head boy in charge of class for one hour." She pointed at the head boy, "Takeshi."

After the teacher left, Takeshi smiled wickedly and walked up to schoolgirl Ayako. He leaned over her desk and stared saying things, to which she nodded, her innocent face grinning with embarrassment. The other boys had shocked expressions on their faces. "Takeshi saying we must teaching sex now... and girl student must volunteer. But only girl in class is me... Ayako." She giggled at the same time her character in the movie was giggling.

"Holy fuck..." mumbled Brandi. Ayako made a porno flick! This was the last thing she'd ever expected a sweet girl like Ayako to have been mixed up in. She must have been talked into it by her boyfriend... and what a handsome devil he is too. Takeshi was the tallest, best looking boy in the room. The others, twenty-five in all, were a pretty sorry lot. A few of them were kind of cute, but most of them were ugly, short and stupid looking, with crooked teeth and scruffy haircuts. They were behaving so realistically shy that Brandi had the impression this was the first porn shoot for most of them.

Takeshi made Ayako stand at the front of the class. Then one by one he ordered boys to do different things to her. The first one kissed her, which seemed to be painfully embarrassing to both of them. The second one was told to feel her breasts. The third one was told to reach under her skirt and rub her crotch through her panties.

Then Takeshi made her sit on top of the desk with her feet up on the edge, and her legs open, so the fourth boy could put his face between her legs. The fifth boy was told to cut off her panties with the teacher's scissors, then lick her pussy. The boy stuck out his tongue and started licking her... Ayako's character seemed utterly embarrassed, bit hopelessly turned on by these shenanigans. She started biting her knuckles and whimpering in a high, squeaky voice. More boys came up and stuck their tongues in her vagina, eagerly lapping her as if she were the most delicious desert they'd ever eaten.


Brandi said, "Hey... I just realized... this is uncensored. Wow."

Alyson, who had almost no access to porn, said, "Why would it be censored?"

"Well, in every Japanese porn I've seen, the private parts are all blurred. I think they're required to do that before distribution."

Ayako shook her head. "No, no... you can buy uncensored in Yakuza stores. This video bought there, then put on internet outside of Japan... maybe Korea or China. Would you prefer to see uncensored version?" She reached for the computer.


All three girls said, "No!" at the same time. Then they laughed and looked at each other, each of them realizing that the others were just as hopelessly turned on as they were. They blushed and grinned... the excitement and lust in the air was palpable. They were all breathing hard, their mouths open... their lips quivering with desire. They were fucking horny as hell.

Brandi said, "I think we should skip straight to the final stage of the Goddess ceremony."

"Final stage? What's that?" asked Alyson.

"We each must offer up an orgasm to the Goddess." She grinned wickedly, then leaned back on the bed, opened her legs and started masturbating.

Alyson and Dana Lee looked at each other with explosive intensity. On more than one occasion their friend Amy had tried to talk them into a mutual masturbation session, but they'd never actually done it... it was too weird... but now?

Dana Lee said, "What do you think?"

Alyson, wanted to see Dana Lee masturbating more than anything in the world. She licked her lips and said, "Why the fuck not?" She leaned against the headboard, opened her legs and started rubbing her pussy, thinking, Look at me, Dana Lee... fucking look at me...

Dana Lee stared at Alyson's pussy... wavy red pubes were sticking out between her long fingers. Oh fuck... she's touching herself right in front of me. Alyson's bright blue fingernails looked amazing against the pale, freckly flesh of her hot, wet pussy. Dana Lee's cheeks burned hot. Shit... maybe... maybe I wouldn't mind licking her pussy so much after all... it looks... so... fucking... yummy... Shit! I'm staring. Dana Lee blushed and turned toward the computer.

On the screen, a boy was diving his tongue in Ayako's pussy, as another boy pulled up her bra to tweak her nipples from behind. Dana Lee was instantly entranced. She leaned back, opened her legs and started swirling her clit along with her friends.

Ayako was amazed. The last time she'd watched this movie with someone... her father... he'd yelled at her and called her a disgrace. But her friends seemed to like it... they were even pleasuring themselves as they watched... it was weirdly heart-warming. She had intended to only show a few minutes of the beginning... just enough for them to get the idea... but now she wanted them to see the whole thing... and she wanted to watch it with them... to see it how they saw it... as entertainment, instead of as the moment of her great disgrace. She moved to sit on the bed behind Brandi, and watched the movie quietly as her friends masturbated.

In the video, the boys were now being ordered to disrobe by the head boy. They nervously stripped down to their underwear and one-by-one walked past Ayako, sticking their fingers clumsily in and out of her pussy, making her squeal in pleasure and blush with embarrassment.

Alyson wasn't watching the movie. She only had eyes for Dana Lee, whose long, narrow body was reclined right in front of her, coppery legs splayed wide open. So close... so deliciously close. Dana Lee's long, willowy fingers were sliding in and out of her wet pussy... just a few feet away from Alyson's eager eyes. It was the most incredible, heartbreaking thing Alyson had ever seen in her life. Oh fuck... Dana Lee... Dana Lee... You're so fucking beautiful... I'll never get over you. I'm gonna fucking pine for you for the rest of my life... but right now... fuck that pussy for me, Dana Lee... fuck that sweet little pussy...

Dana Lee could feel Alyson's eyes. She didn't even have to look to know it. My best friend is looking at me masturbate... while she masturbates. Fuck... that's pretty weird... but, fuck... it's turning me on! Fuck... fuck... fuck. Feast your eyes, Alyson... I'm touching my pussy for you. She turned her body a bit to give Alyson an even better view. In the process, her left calf bumped into Alyson's right knee. She pulled back for a moment, then thought, what the hell... why not? She lowered her leg again, making full contact with Alyson's silky smooth calf.

Alyson felt a spark of electricity at the point of contact, which sent waves of pleasure straight to her pussy. Oh... fuck, Dana Lee... this may be as close as we ever get, but I'll take what I can get! She stared down hungrily, and saw that Dana Lee was pinching her nipples now, drawing them out with her fingers, making them hard and long. Alyson began swirling her clit double-time, feeling waves of pure pleasure radiating through her body. Soon she was moaning and groaning with Dana Lee.

Brandi's voice joined the chorus of moans. She was amazed at the sight of Ayako being stripped naked by the boys. They crowded around her, squeezing and licking her breasts desperately, acting like pubescent boys who'd never seen a naked tit before. Hell, for all I know, this is the first tit these guys have ever touched! Everyone in the video, except Takeshi, looked a bit freaked out by the sex lesson. He was smiling a wicked, handsome smile that Brandi found irresistibly erotic. He ordered Ayako to get on her knees. Then he ordered the schoolboys to line up in front of her.

Brandi flicked the studs on her clit, feeling sharp sparks of pleasure shooting through her body. I can't believe I'm watching Ayako in a porno! She looks so sweet and innocent... Holy shit! She's sucking that kid's cock!

Ayako had pulled a boy's underwear down, on instructions from Takeshi, and wrapped her sweet little lips around the dark shaft. Dana Lee gasped at the sight of Ayako's adorable head bobbing forward and back, as the boy looked down in utter amazement. The rest of the schoolboys stripped out of their underwear and took turns inside Ayako's eager mouth. She started sucking them two or three at a time, while the other boys stood around her in a big circle jerking off . She looked like she was really enjoying herself. After a while, a boy stepped up to her and shot a load of cum all over her adorable little face.

"Fuck, Ayako!" grunted Brandi. "Is this bukkake porn?"

"Hai, Brandi-san. Bukkake."

"Oh, fuck... I love fucking bukkake!"

Alyson said, between groans, "What's... huh... huh... huh... bukkake?"

Brandi gasped, "Watch... ooh... ooh... ooh... and you'll see."

Alyson turned to look and saw a second schoolboy unloading a gout of jizz all over Ayako's face. Yecch! Alyson looked away in disgust, preferring the much more tasty vision of her friends masturbating... amazed by the different ways their tits were quaking as they were cumming. Ayako's were bouncing about playfully, Brandi's were rolling about in huge circles, and Dana Lee's tiny tits were jiggling like little gelatin deserts.

Dana Lee was utterly riveted to the crazy action in the movie, as she fucked her pussy with abandon. Takeshi was now on the floor, eating out Ayako's pussy, giving her a long whimpering orgasm as the boys stepped up in ones and twos to shoot blobs of cum all over her face, body and hair. Ten boys later, Ayako's entire torso was covered with a thick coat of white goo. The next boy grabbed her head so he could cum directly into her mouth. She tried to swallow it as best she could between orgasmic screams, but most of it just welled out of her plastered lips, rolled down her chin, and collected in the deep pool of cum on her clavicle.