Field Trip Follies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Dana Lee was amazed at the sheer quantity of cum that was building up on Ayako's face. Tanner's done that to me a lot of times. Hell, he ruined my prom dress that way. She didn't like it at first, but since then she'd really learned to love it, particularly because he loved plastering her face so much. Ayako had the cum of fifteen... now sixteen... now seventeen guys all over her face. It was beyond amazing. I should have a bukkake party someday! That would be so fucking hot!

Dana Lee began to have an orgasm when Takeshi finally took his pants off, revealing the biggest cock of all the boys. He fucked Ayako on her back long and hard, as the last of the schoolboys finished pumping their loads into her open, whimpering mouth. She was utterly unrecognizable now, laying on the floor swimming in slime. As he fucked her, Ayako rubbed the deep pool of cum around her tits with her hands as if it were the most wonderful feeling in the world.

Dana Lee's loud, orgasmic screams were music to Alyson's ears. Oh fuck... Dana Lee... Dana Lee... I wish I could do that to you. I wish that was my hand instead of yours, sliding in and out of your velvety cunt... fuck... fuck.. fuck... "Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuck." Alyson began to scream along with Dana Lee and Brandi. She wrapped her leg around Dana Lee's and they quivered and came together.

Ayako was touched that her friends were getting such pleasure from the movie. In fact, she was starting to get a little turned on herself. It almost made up for how stupid she felt about the whole thing.

Takeshi was so handsome... so charismatic... but he was such a deceiver. I was so stupidly impressed when he told me he was a movie producer and actor. What a silly, innocent girl I was. I can't believe I actually begged him to cast me. So stupid.

Instead of taking her to a movie studio, he took her to a condemned school, where a group of very nervous young men had been assembled, along with a crew of jaded-looking cameramen, some of them sporting the Yakuza tattoos. It seemed awfully suspicious, but she meekly allowed a very nice old lady to dress her in a high school uniform. She asked if there was a script, but Takeshi told her that the dialogue would be improvised. Then he told her the plot... calmly, as if it were no big deal... but she was horrified. It was a pornographic movie! Takeshi wanted her to suck twenty five boy's cocks on film! She tried to back out of the job, but... he was a very persuasive fellow. He told her it would be fun... and nobody would ever recognize her in that costume... and didn't they enjoy watching porn together? Just think how much better it would be to make porn together!

But the argument that finally won her over was when he said it was too late to hire another actress. If she backed out now, all these men would lose the job. They were depending on her. Ayako didn't want to lose face by backing out of the deal, so she went through with it, with one proviso: Takeshi had to promise that nobody would fuck her but him. He readily agreed. I was such an idiot!

Once filming began, she decided to treat it like a real acting job, and pretend she was enjoying herself. But by the time the boys started touching and licking her pussy, she wasn't acting anymore... she was actually enjoying it... the pleasure in her pussy was real, and the whimpers and moans coming from her mouth were utterly authentic. When the cock sucking began, she was in paradise, particularly when they started plastering her face and body with their warm cum. She'd never imagined such a filthy thing would turn her on, but it did.

And then Takeshi fucked me so good. I never came like that before. It was so amazing... I'll never forget it... all those eyes on me... the cameras... the cum filling my mouth... covering my eyes... dripping down my chest... it was so filthy... so utterly filthy. And when he came inside me, it felt hot... like molten lead! So wonderful!

Ayako watched herself screaming on the computer screen as Takeshi shot his load into her pussy. He pulled out, and the camera zoomed in for a close-up of the cum leaking out of her little vagina.

"Fuck," grunted Brandi, "Look at your pussy, Ayako! He totally filled you up!"

Ayako giggled, feeling more love for Brandi than she'd ever felt before.

The movie wasn't over yet, though. Right at that moment, the teacher walked into the room, his eyes widening at the sight of his sexy little student lying on the floor, covered with boy-slime. He stammered and stuttered, then started yelling at Takeshi. But Takeshi ordered the boys to grab the teacher and hold him, which they did. Then he went to Ayako and coaxed her to her knees and whispered in her ear and pointed at the teacher. She crawled toward the teacher, dripping a trail of cum all over the shiny, cold floor. She unbuttoned the struggling teacher's pants and yanked them down to his ankles, revealing his massive, throbbing cock.

"Fuck!" moaned Dana Lee. "That guy's hung like Jimmy Snyder!"

Ayako was amazed as she watched herself wrapping her cum-drenched lips around the bald actor's enormous ten-inch cock. Oh... I forgot how big he was. He barely fit in my mouth! It looks so amazing! Now thoroughly turned on, Ayako began to masturbate with her friends, sliding her fingers into her drenched pussy. Almost instantly she began whimpering.

Alyson heard Ayako's voice. It was high and plaintive, just like in the movie... almost as if she were crying. She was surprised to see Ayako thrusting her entire hand in and out of her fuzzy blue pussy. Wow! How does she fit her whole hand in there?

Brandi was moaning loudly as she watched the teacher's huge cock sliding in and out of Ayako's cum covered mouth. Fuck, fuck, fuck... I want to squirt so bad! She curled her pinky finger through the hole in her hymen and started massaging her G-spot. That always did the trick. "Oh fuck, yeah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She squirted a jet of cum across the gap between the bed, spattering the computer screen. Her juices dripped down Ayako's image.

Alyson was thrilled at the sight of liquid erupting from Brandi's pussy. It shot in long, juicy arcs, and her whole body quivered and quaked with each blast. She'd heard that some girls were squirters, but this was ridiculous. She's spritzing like lawn sprinkler!

As soon as Brandi started squirting, Ayako crawled nearer, watching in utter fascination. When Brandi finished, and collapsed on her back, laughing with release, Ayako asked, "How you do that, Brandi-san?"

Brandi grinned at her little friend. "I don't know... it's hard to explain. I touch this particular spot in this particular way... but I don't know how to..."

"Show me, Brandi-san." Ayako leaned back, opening her legs wide.

Brandi laughed, and crawled in between Ayako's legs. "Not everybody can do it, but... here, let me show you the spot." Brandi slid a finger into Ayako's pussy.

Alyson's head just about exploded. Oh my god!!! Brandi put her finger in Ayako's pussy! Fuck! Is Brandi a lesbian too? And Ayako is smiling! I guess they're both bisexuals. Fuck... Why can't Dana Lee be a bisexual?

Brandi couldn't believe she'd stuck her finger in Ayako's pussy ... it had just seemed like the logical thing to do at the time. She'd never touched a girl's pussy before, although she'd definitely fantasized about it enough. She looked up at Ayako and saw her smiling face. She obviously doesn't think its weird. That's good... She felt around inside her friend's velvety snatch and quickly found a lump of engorged flesh that felt similar to the one in her own pussy. "You feel this? If you massage it just right, you might be able to make yourself squirt."

Ayako gasped in pleasure at the movements of Brandi's finger inside her. She'd kissed a number of girls back in Japan, but this was the first time a girl had actually touched her down there. It felt wonderful! "Ureshii! Please to show me, Brandi-san. Make me cum."

"Okeydokey."

Ayako felt Brandi's finger rubbing her in the most amazing way... in a place that she'd always avoided because it made her feel like urinating. Then Brandi put another finger inside and started to walk her fingers on that area. Moments later she felt an explosion of pleasure, accompanied by the irresistible need to... Oh, no! I'm going to pee on her! She tried to push Brandi's hand away, but Brandi was tugging and pulling now, harder and faster. Ayako's entire body began to quake. An incredible feeling of impending release flooded her consciousness. She fell flat on her back and squealed uncontrollably.

Brandi felt Ayako's pussy opening and constricting like crazy around her fingers. Holy fuck! I'm actually doing this! I'm fucking Ayako! This is so fucking awesome!

Ayako squealed, "Brandi-san... Brandi-saaaaaaan... Sugoi! Sugoi! Suuuuuugoooooooiiii!"

Ayako squirted a wet shower of cum right into Brandi's smiling face. She closed her eyes and laughed. "I guess I deserve that for cumming on you earlier." She kept walking her fingers, and Ayako came again, drenching Brandi's blue hair until the creamy juices were dripping down her grinning face.

Ayako looked down at her best friend, feeling utterly dazed an amazed. She'd never felt anything like it before. Brandi's face was drenched. Oh, no... did I pee on her? It doesn't look like pee... oh my... she made me cum! Brandi-san actually made me squirt! How wonderful!

Ayako gasped, "Arigato, Brandi-san! Ohhhh... suteki data wa! Very good! Very good!"

Brandi laughed. She pulled her fingers out, saying, "Feels fucking awesome, huh? Now you try it." Ayako put two fingers in her pussy, trying to imitate Brandi's hand. "That's good... well... just feel around in there... feel that lump of flesh? Pull on it like I did... you kind of... milk it I guess. Here, like this." Brandy opened her legs, facing Ayako, and put her finger through the hole in her hymen, and started to finger the spot. Ayako watched and tried to imitate. Soon both girls were moaning and quivering. Brandi shot a long, powerful squirt of cum right up onto Ayako's tits and belly. Almost immediately afterward, Ayako sprayed a wide splash of cum across Brandi's thighs and pussy. They both giggled and moaned together.

Alyson could hardly believe her eyes. It was every bit as pornographic as what Dana Lee was watching on the computer monitor. Ayako and Brandi were cumming on each other... as if it was nothing but a silly game that friends play together. Alyson looked down at Dana Lee. The skinny blonde was jerking herself off with a vengeance, eyes glued to the computer screen. Fuck... I wanna cum all over you Dana Lee. I wanna cum all over your face and your tits and your hair... fuck... fuck... fuck... Alyson tried to mimic Brandi, but she'd never been able to get a finger through her hymen hole. But she swirled her clit faster and faster, until her hand was a blur. She worked herself up into her most powerful orgasm of the night. She didn't squirt, but her pussy was overflowing with juices so she started slapping her clit, splattering droplets of pussy juice all over Dana Lee's body... her face, her belly, her legs... her pussy. All the while desperately moaning under her breath, "Dana Lee... Dana Lee... I fucking love you..."

Dana Lee felt Alyson's juices hitting her. Oh my god, she's cumming on me! She's cumming on me! Oh shit... What am I waiting for? I should kiss her right now! No, fuck that! I should turn around and stick my tongue right into her pussy! That would totally blow her mind! But... in front of the girls? Alyson wouldn't want that. She wants to keep her sexuality secret so her mother can't ever find out. No... I'll just have to wait until we're alone... later... after the girls are asleep.

In the movie, the teacher was beginning to moan. Ayako was working his cock with her mouth and hand, faster and faster. Then suddenly he blasted her little mouth full of cum. She backed up and he came five or six more times, shooting long, ropy coils of white goo all over her face and open mouth, as she whimpered happily, "Arigatou, sensei... arigatou goziamasu..."

That filthy image pushed Dana Lee to the absolute peak of orgasms. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!!!" She screamed and started bucking and jumping, making the entire bed shake as if it were a California earthquake.

The last shot of the movie was of schoolgirl Ayako falling back onto the floor, quivering in the pool of cum, as her teacher stood over her, weeping with shame, and Takeshi laughed like a madman.

But Dana Lee wasn't watching anymore. She was lying on her back, her eyes closed, and her body quivering as she went through a long series of aftershocks. She felt so good... so fucking good. Yeah... that's just what I needed... what we all needed... now maybe the girls can go to sleep... so I can kiss Alyson... so I can... kiss... Alyson...

Alyson was coming down from her orgasm too, but instead of feeling good... she felt sad... and pathetic. She looked down at Dana Lee and watched her fall asleep. Dana Lee... I love you so much... but you'll never be mine. You'll never be mine. You'll never be mine...

Then Alyson looked up and saw something that only made her feel worse.

Ayako and Brandi were looking at each other with expressions of pure love on their faces. Alyson felt a surge of jealousy grip her heart. Why can't Dana Lee look at me that way?

Then Ayako said to Brandi, "Anata wa haru no ichiban no sakura yori utsukushii." She gleefully jumped on top of Brandi and they started making out, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Alyson got out of bed, stiff with impotent fury. She felt like smashing something. I need to calm down... before I do something crazy! I need to mellow the fuck out. She opened her purse and fished out another joint. She lit up and sucked in a lungful of the stinging smoke, holding it in until she thought she might pass out. Then as she expelled the smoke and took in another lungful. Then a third. Her pupils dilated, so that her green eyes almost turned entirely black. Everything in the room began to glow and swirl. She felt her body expanding, as if she were becoming a giant... standing a thousand feet tall.

She looked down at her friends on the bed as if from a great height.

What... the... fuck... is... in... these... joints?

* * *

Please vote, and leave a comment if you have time! I will be loading the next chapter in a few days, so please check back!

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers