All Comments on 'Fifty Steps Ch. 03'

by lucylusty

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
She keeps lying and hiding the early cheating...

She keeps lying and hiding the early cheating...Even after all that happened in the room she kept her husband in the dark about her early cheating...Did she really loves and respects her husband...Now that he is sleeping will she cheat again? 1* until she tells her husband the truth and we can see his reaction...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Life

Sometimes people do awful things and nothing bad happens to them in return. It's not fair, but it's called Life :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another cheating slut

Nothing original or clever in the story line. What was the point? Not even erotic. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Are you still a cuckold, even if your wife lets you continue to fuck her too?

As too many men find out too late, you don't have to know your a cuckold to be one. If the hubby falls asleep at this point he deserves whatever the wife does behind his back. He should have thanked Marco for a great night and escorted him from the room while wife was in the bathroom.

From here on the story is just about people being selfish and stupid. Oh, wait. That's what the story has been about from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is just dogs fucking .

No love, no respect, no real feelings, just a pile of bad porn and a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story!

This was a very erotic story, and I enjoyed it. If you others had ever tried a threesome, your comments would be vastly different.

If the story line bothers you guys so much, why did you read it?

Thank you lucylusty, for your time and effort. Please continue writing, and I will be waiting for more.

By the way guys, your wife has probably had adventures that she is afraid to tell you about, because of your petit closed minds.

Jimmy

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Well done

Thoroughly enjoyable and well written. Looking forward to 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
several years ago

several years a go when I was still single a coworker asked me to join him and his wife in a threesome I declined for one the idea of being in bed naked with other dude is just gay and I was just worried he would try to do soothing gay. Threesomes are for the benefit of the female. last but least I would never let anyone touch my wife.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 9 years ago
Waiting for the Next Act.

There's obviously more to come in this tale, so I won't comment on the characters until they're finished developing. I'm enjoying the flow of the writing, the feminine point of view, and the near-complete absence of spelling, grammar, and usage errors. Besides, there is still time for Our Heroine to do the Right Thing (i.e. to come clean). Somehow, though, I don't think that's where our author is taking her. Pity.

I do ask one favor of the author. Please don't make Lucy drag in the time-dishonored cliche, 'what he doesn't know won't hurt him' -- which is to say, what he doesn't know won't hurt ME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
retarded slut.

So much low life porn it lost any reality or meaning, just low life porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
should left her ass in rome

let marco have her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yuck.

What a pile of dog shit this is, you must be a real low life.

DenaliFXDenaliFXalmost 8 years ago
When in Rome

Italian men are the best, so slick and so sensuous. This is a great erotic finale set up perfectly by parts one and two. The story was impossible but not really - Rome is like that. Marco pulled off what we all wish we could do and she was in charge - three cheers for the sexual modern woman. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This was great and hot, but it just seemed to stop. I'm confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Curious

I read some of the comments. I agree and also disagree with them. I could see this happening, but a couple really in love would not let this happen. I myself could not stand to see my wife with another man. Even though it may eventually help our sex life in the future. I am sure there are men and women like this. Please don't let us hanging. I would love to see chapter 2 and 3 or what ever it takes to put a proper end to this story. Personally I would like to see something like the waitress told Alan that they left together like an hour ago and just returned shortly before he came back. Then have his wife and Marco admit that what they did in the room before they went back to the bar. Then tell her that it was really hot being together with the 3 of them. Then telling her that doing what she did without him being there and without his permission was something that he just couldn't accept. He then would tell her she can stay or come home and pack her bags and get out. This could lead to at least another 10 chapters on if she stayed and if she would come home then or later. If he did kick her out and what she would do if anything to get him back. I enjoyed reading this story. Please let me know the titles of any other stories you may have written. My email is pr9green@aol.com Please put story reply in the title so I know it was from you. I delete so much garbage I don't want to delete your reply by mistake.

Thanks again Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful Tale

The descriptions of the 3 part evening were so delightful from her perspective. The sidebar details of smell, touch, taste made for an intense read.

Our one question is the start implies that this is a true story. Is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lol

Somewhat telling about the mindset of the author...she gets secret cock before and after, and we don't see his fantasy play out. And we see her commandering power-it's not a relationship that will last once the woman retains "veto power" in the relationship. This is how it is, irrespective of any other opinions or feelings I have about the actions in this story.

So, I find the story offensive since I don't fancy these fantasies, but it was entertaining. I did skip major parts because it's not my thing, but I don't think I skipped it because of poor writing. I will never know for sure, as I don't know what the parts I skipped said.

I am a bit inexperienced in reading the erotica on this site, and in general, so any praise should be kept in the context of naivety. Looking at it with as little bias as possible, the story is at least moderately erotic. It seems written by an experienced hand since it doesn't read like a script from a play...the hardly erotic stories describe actions (I put on my robe and wizard hat), rather than desires, passion, emotion, things happening, and reaction to such actions. I am no expert, but the more decoupled a story is from the "reading a how to manual" aspect, the more erotic potential it has. And there's a lot going in favor of the story in that respect, despite my disgust at the big picture.

Nobody really asked for this comment.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Loving wife

A true loving wife to the end. Loving everyone except her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series

I wish this author had written more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NASTY WHORE

wimp and nasty whore ,husband =not every smart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ummm

Just wanted to say, if you are a man and this turns you on, I'd cut my balls if I were you.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

One of the most sexy stories I have read on Literotica. Write more! Love a woman's perspective, and this story gave plenty of that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A slut and whore masquerading as a wife!

TatankaBillTatankaBill9 months ago

Brava!

I've read this story several times but it's been a few years since I last enjoyed it again. It's a beautifully written piece and so very, very hot. I love a woman who goes after what she wants. In this case, everyone got what they wanted. It's also been many years since you last posted here and I'd love to read more from you, either a continuation of Fifty Steps or a new tale.

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The characters reached a climax. But the story just came to an end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous