Fight for Freedom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nipples would have to do. The guard was squeezing, rolling, and stroking them, and each little bit was like a little burst of pleasure now. She could feel herself bucking her hips against the guard, not to get him off faster, but to get herself off.

She was getting close, she could feel it. She just needed a little bit more to push her over the edge. Close...so close...

"Damn, you're hot," the guard muttered. "Maybe I'll see if I can borrow you for the night before you get shipped off to your new owner."

Owner, she thought. I'm going to be owned. And get fucked whenever they want and have no say in it...

Just as that thought hit her, the guard squeezed her nipples just right, and she toppled over the cliff, frozen in place as her orgasm tore through her. She felt the guard's cock pulsing inside her ass, and it stirred a second, smaller orgasm.

#####

Bill nodded, pleased. The redhead had gone from fighting it to a major orgasm on screen, just as the black woman had finished off her blowjob.

After giving a moment for it to be obvious they were done, he cut back to Catalina, standing in front of the two new slaves that were being auctioned. She saw the light come on on the camera, and gave it the smile that he paid her for. "We'll continue the auction of these two while we set up for our next round. Current high bidders are," she looked at the screen set up for her, "a guy who wants a blowjob slave, and somebody looking to fill out a chariot team."

She glanced back at them, and then looked into the camera. "When we come back, we'll finish the auction, and then on to the next round: Go the Distance."

"And take us to the auction display," Bill said. The screen switched over to the current bids. Those two previous high bids were already overtaken by newer bidders.

#####

"Camera two, you're on Catalina at the block when we come back up," Dan said from Sam's headset. Sam nodded and moved her camera over, pointing it at Catalina's mark in front of the auction block. The hostess trotted up to the stage, complaining all the while.

"We're on in five," Bill said over the intercom. Catalina nodded, stepped onto her mark, and smiled into the camera. Sam shook her head at her ability to do that. Whatever else you could say about the woman, she was a professional on stage.

"Welcome back, Masters and Mistresses," Catalina said with a smile. "Our first auction of the night has just finished up, and our newest slaves get to learn their fate."

One of the guards walked up to her, handing her a slip of paper. She unfolded it, read it quickly, and looked up into the camera. "And they have been sold as a couple. They will be servants at a rental beach house on a remote coast, where they get to keep it clean and are part of the amenities available to renters."

Three guards came up and started uncuffing Ana, preparing to lead her offstage, as Catalina walked over toward the remaining couples.

In front of them, three frames stood, with long boards stretching away from them in front at crotch level. The three remaining husbands were all locked spread-eagled to frames, their erections bulging just above the closer ends of the boards. Their wives were attached to the side of the frame by chains connected to their collars, their wrists still bound behind them.

"Our next challenge: Go the Distance," Catalina said. "Each wife will have three minutes to jack her husband off. If he doesn't come in that time, they lose. If they do, whoever shoots their come the farthest, wins. We'll be using these boards to measure the distance."

"Camera two, go to a wide shot of the men, and hold there for the contest," Dan said. Sam made sure all three couples were in the frame, then sat back to watch the show.

A guard, standing behind each couple, reached forward, grasped the sides of the men's shorts, and pulled, tearing them off to the sound of ripping velcro. The men's erections bobbed free, and Sam licked her lips unconsciously. Okay, definitely the blue one, I think. Yellow's looking tempting, though, and green's nothing to sneeze at either.

The guards adjusted the boards so that the tips of the men's cocks were lined up at the end, then unlocked the women's wrists. They stretched out their arms, twisting their wrists to get circulation going again before the cuffs were reconnected in front of them. Allison reached up and rubbed her gag, and Sam smiled. They'd done this challenge a couple times before, and the ones smart enough to grab some drool as a lubricant tended to do well.

"Ladies, get ready," Catalina said, and the three women reached over to grasp their husband's erections. "Your three minutes starts...now!"

The three women grasped their husbands' erections, stroking back and forth. Allison's hands moved smoothly along Paul's cock, while Deirdre's hands teased along the head of Patrick's and Satomi's moved a bit more jerkily along Hiroshi's. Allison rubbed her hands in the drool from her gag again. When she returned them to her husband's cock, she separated her hands as much as the cuffs would allow, fondling her husband's balls with her right while her left slid along the shaft.

Deirdre noticed this, apparently, and ran her own hands over her gag before jacking Patrick more energetically. He groaned through his gag and rocked his head back.

Paul's shout was muffled by the gag as he thrust his hips forward, his come rocketing out of his cock. "And there's a strong shot by the yellow team," Catalina said. "And another by green," she added as Patrick sprayed his own seed out. Sam smiled at how they were both still hard, thanks to the little blue pills.

Satomi was getting a bit more of a rhythm, and Hiroshi's hips rocked back and forth. "Twenty seconds," Catalina said, just as his eyes closed and his orgasm shot out.

"And that's three. Let's measure!" she said, walking to Patrick's board as the guards reattached each woman's wrists behind their backs. She peered at the board, looking at where he had hit. "20.8 centimeters! Very nice, but is it enough?"

She checked Hiroshi's board next. "14.7 centimeters! Not enough, sorry. Patrick's left a tough one for Paul to beat. Let's see what we have."

Her eyes went wide looking at Paul's board. "27.5 centimeters, and a very impressive victory for the yellow team!"

Deirdre looked up at her husband, whose head hung down with disappointment. Allison jumped up and down with excitement, making her breasts bob distractingly.

"That means that Satomi gets it up the ass, while Deirdre's cunt gets plowed," Catalina said, walking off of center stage.

"Follow Catalina," Dan said, and Sam panned the camera along with her as she walked to the side.

Catalina paused and smiled at the camera. She straightened, making her breasts even more prominent inside the tight leather corset. "While we get set up for our next round of consequences," she said, "I'd like to remind our viewers that, if you know a couple who are heading off on their honeymoon soon and who you'd like to see competing here, send us a recommendation through the form on our site. If you send in a recommendation and they lose, you get five percent of their sale price! And if they win, you get five percent of everyone else's sale price. The Hernandezes sold for almost a hundred thousand dollars, so that's just under five grand for the person who pointed us their way. And all you have to do is drop us a line about a couple that's getting married, and who you wouldn't mind never seeing again!"

"Follow her back, then you're on wide view," Dan said, as Catalina walked back toward the center of the stage. The three frames had been removed, replaced by two restraint benches. Deirdre, already naked, was bound over hers, while Satomi stood next to the other one.

A guard handed Catalina the bag, and she pulled out two balls. "Ravi and Chuck!" Two guards, one dark-skinned, one light, walked up. "Ravi, which one do you want?"

The dark-skinned guard pointed to Deirdre. "Okay, Chuck, that means you get Satomi. Strip her!"

Chunk walked over to Satomi and tweaked a nipple, making her jump a bit. He ran his hand down her side to her silk boyshorts, then gripped one ass cheek through the thin material and pulled her close. He murmured something to her, and she nodded her head. He said something else, and a faint, hesitant smile appeared around her gag.

He grasped the shorts and pulled, tearing them away from her, and stepped back, tossing them off to one side. She stood and looked up at him. He gestured her toward the restraint bench, and she stepped up to it, spreading her legs wide for the ankle restraints and revealing her sparse black pubic hair. He locked her cuffs to the side of the bench, and she bent over it. He unclipped her wrist cuffs, hooking them to the front of the bench to keep her bent over it.

Ravi, meanwhile, had stepped up behind Deirdre, who was shivering. Chuck applied some lubricant to his fingers and smeared it on Satomi's anus, then looked up at Catalina and nodded.

"Okay, ladies. Do what you can to help here, because whichever of you gets your guard off last gives your man a disadvantage next round. Not what you want, I'm sure." She looked at the guards, who had both unzipped their shorts, revealing thick cocks. "Ready?" she asked.

The guards nodded.

"Go!" she said, and the men both plunged forward into the helpless women in front of them. Satomi's eyes went wide, and she shook her head, grimacing. Deirdre's eyes closed, and she seemed to be humping backwards onto Ravi's cock.

Deirdre looks like she's having a good time, Sam thought. Satomi, not so much. She wasn't especially surprised; she'd slept with Ravi one night, and he'd been a very skilled lover. And Satomi had been described as an anal virgin, although Sam was aware that sometimes the bios given weren't entirely true.

Satomi definitely did not look like she was enjoying this, although Chuck was. He was reaming her quite thoroughly from the looks of it, and she was just along for the ride. Her body was being rocked back and forth as he slammed into her repeatedly.

Deirdre, on the other hand, had her eyes closed. Ravi was leaning forward and palming her breast with one hand, twiddling the nipple. She was rocking back and forth, and while Sam couldn't hear it clearly, it almost sounded like she was moaning through her gag.

Chuck pulled out of Satomi, stroked himself twice, and shot his load onto her back. "And Satomi finishes it off for the blue team. That means the green team gets the disadvantage again in the next round," Catalina said.

Deirdre seemingly didn't hear. She was bucking her hips against Ravi, who was clutching her hips and holding on as he thrust into her. Her body tensed as she wailed out in orgasm, and Ravi pulled out, his come already spewing out and landing on her ass.

Satomi sagged in her bonds, looking the worse for wear, as Deirdre's eyes opened lazily.

"We'll be back in just a moment for our next challenge," Catalina said into one of the other cameras as Sam stayed on the wide shot. "The green team is just one loss from elimination, and has the disadvantage. Can they overcome that and survive? Take It All is our next challenge, right after this break."

"And we're off," Bill said over the intercom. "Good job, people. Get the contestants back on the poles, then get set for Take It All. Makeup for green and blue team women, please."

12