All Comments on 'Filthy Rich Ch. 02'

by Dmnoid

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Apart from getting some help ...

,,, with your fantasies you also desperately need to get help with your writing.

If you intend to continue then get yourself a good Proof Reader and a GOOD EDITOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

awesome story hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hope you carry on with story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I want to hear more....I love scat and incest stories

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 9 years ago
just wow

Oh my god please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Wtf is this shit. Literally

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more to this story. This was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, my sweet mother of Christ! Please, please, PLEASE don't let this incredibly hot and dirty story end here . . . . . . we all need so much more; from bringing the household help into the action as promised, to allowing the sweet girl and her uncle to develop a totally filthy and totally depraved and totally public LTR, and hosting majestically sinful full-family gatherings (holidays, reunions, etc.) where the girl takes on all-cummers for days at a time --- yes, including her uncle and also including her own father. She cannot get married: she must devote herself to the family. Please just return to writing and to this relationship. PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the uncle named "Jim" or "Tim"? Or are there two? Twins?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a girl, I guess I was kind of a late bloomer. I was 19 before I started doing very much anal, and I've never liked A2M at all. Still, I have ALWAYS really just ADORED having a man - especially if he's my parents' age - stick his dick in my shit. Not just in my shitbox, but in my actual shit,and he gets super extra points if he's married, because there's something really sweet and satisfying about sending a man home to his wife and family with my shit all over his cock. It feels wonderful ( to him and to me) and it smells like fucking VICTORY!! There's really nothing that marks a man as your personal property quite like getting your shit all over his privates. I actually always hope that his wife not only smells my solid waste, but tastes it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ass to mouth is just not for me. . . . not now, not ever. Ewwwwwwww; gross!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's stinky --- if you catch my drift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God, this young girl is disgustingly dirty . . . . . . . which is the primary reason I am so totally in love with her.

MisterCainMisterCainabout 2 months ago

This was the first ever scat erotica I ever read, and still come back to it occasionally. I really hope you one day revisit it for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I wish I was the girl in this story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous