Filthy Rich Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat there, I vacillated back and forth from anger to sadness, fear to humiliation. I waved off the servants that came and offered me refreshments or a warm, moist towel. They acted so... pedestrian, like this was the sort of thing they'd see on any day of the week. I couldn't believe how cavalier they were. I cried at times, and at other times had to force myself not to pace back and forth on the Persian rug. Hours passed.

Finally, I heard his fast and heavy footsteps coming down the hall. He was angry, I could tell by his footfalls. I'd thought I was all cried out, but fresh tears started to blur my vision anyway. He slammed the door open, and bellowed, "WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS GOING ON HERE?"

He waited for a response, and I was sobbing again. With a trembling and hitching voice, I said, "Un-cle Tiiimmm.... said... wait for you... here... That you... wanted to see me... like this."

"What? WHAT!? THAT BASTARD! Did he do-do... this... to you?"

I nodded.

He stomped over to me, standing in front of me. I was crying, and could only see him as a man shaped blob.

"What, he raped you? Smeared you with shit?"

I nodded.

"What the fuck? You didn't try to fight him off?"

"I-I... No.... He said - He said, you said... you said for him to do it."

"He said... that I told him to rape you?"

"Or you'd disown me..."

The silence stretched on for a long spell, filled only with his breathing, and the ticking of the clock. My sobs were nearly gone, and my eyes were starting to dry again.

I only caught a glimpse of motion before his slap thundered into my cheek hard enough to knock me and the chair over. I cried out in surprise. Then he was above me again, and I felt his hand in my hair. He hauled me up by the handful of hair, and brought me face to face with him. I was gaping, more surprised and in too much shock to feel the slap yet, and blinking to try to clear my eyes.

"You stupid cunt. You worthless, spoiled, brainless whore. You let my brother do this to you, without a fight, just let him TAKE HIS WAY with you. Because you were afraid of getting cut off. You're pathetic. You're sick."

He grabbed me by the throat, and squeezed. In a harsh whisper, he spat out, "Don't you know what kind of a sick pervert Tim is? It didn't occur to you that he was just taking advantage of you? You dumb cunt. You were supposed to be mine. If anyone was going to smear you in shit, it was supposed to be me. ME!" He shouted that last word, blasting it into my face. He let go, and I crumpled to his feet, trying to catch my breath. My head was swimming. What was going on here...?

12