All Comments on 'Finally Getting to Watch'

by Curiouscouplebtv

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

“After a minuet [slow stately 18th century ballroom dance] we got dressed and headed home instead of heading back to party.”

All typos are not created equal. Not a strong finish. Gave me an (unintentional) chuckle though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ah yes!

and here we have more one page wonders without even a half hearted effort at writing anything and is just interested in wasting people's time. 1 star only because there are no negative scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You have GOT to be kidding!!??

You tag your story being about a girlfriend. WHY are you posting in the loving wives section? And what kind of special slut girlfriend lets some random man she just met at a party fuck her in the parking lot? Can you say "degrading"? Can you say "nasty" and NOT in a good way? Who are these people? Ugly story of stupid people, doing stupid things in the wrong category.

No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot story- thank you

This story reminded me of the time I was at a wedding reception at 25. I was bored and was checking out the bridesmaids but they all seemed attached. I had noticed a very sexy mature woman come in with what I suppose was her husband. Her ring confirmed her marital status . Oh well, I could look at least. And she caught me several times. VjkfdmAbout an hour later she came up to me at the bar and while waiting for our drinks, we started a conversation. She was stunning. Maybe 45-50 but had an amazing body. She caught me looking and soon pulled me aside to talk more. I went for broke and began flirting and damned if she didn’t flirt back. She pulled me out to dance and soon had her body pressed to mine. I mentioned her husband might not like me holding her so close but she leaned into my ear and whispered “He loves to watch.” My cock got even harder. Let’s just say that soon I was in the back of their car, her lips wrapped around my stiff dick as her husband drove us to their home. I spent the next few hours enjoying a woman old enough to be my mother but sexier than most girls my age. I love stories like these as they bring back such a good memory. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well

It is clear that not everyone can write.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Only one story, so I gave it a look.

Writers, the fruit is ripe and ready to be plucked. Drop a good story and it's going to get great numbers, I promise. Readers are starving. I would think this would be a prime time to post. Seriously, a "good" story would get "great" story numbers. A "great" story should get HOF numbers. Well, I know at least one is in edit and will drop soon, so we'll just hold our collective breath. Don't make us wait until July 4. Seriously, author. Please, a little more effort would be appreciated. I have seen superb one page stories. They have to be lean and mean. A sex scene just doesn't do it for me. Not trying to be negative and I won't score it, but think about a little more investment in the characters.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
The LW Drought Continues

Don't worry, BR. I'm working on my next story as I type. I'm sure you'll love it.

To the author, you didn't give us much to work with. It's barely a plot, and only a few paragraphs. Put some flesh on these bones, and you might have a decent story.

Also, why do some writers give their characters a single initial instead of a name? It's so distracting.

avidfaavidfaalmost 6 years ago
Lot of dancing

Three minuets in a one page story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What an achievement that would be, to write a better story than these lunatic missives, painted on shabby walls in a mixture of the writer's own feces and urine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We started kissing, her mouth tasting different, but, I was so horny I didn't care.

All I could think of was finding a gay bar and looking for my soul mate, where ever he was. I never did find out what happened to my ex-girlfriend, and neither will any of you unless you follow me, the author, into the Gay Male venue... because I found my calling in life... I am moving to the Philippine Islands and becoming a Benny Boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wedding Vows!

This was a nice bit of flash fiction that was highly erotic. Both my wife and I enjoyed it because everyone is aware of the playing around that goes on during wedding receptions. In this story, it was quite sexy that the wife got nailed by another man over the hood of a car. And, then just minutes later, she got nailed again by her husband over the hood of the same car. Talk about a used car; very sexy.

Also, it was very hot when the recently fucked wife called out to her husband who had been hidden but watching. She said the most exciting words that cuckold can hear: “…you better come over here if you want the sloppy seconds you've asked for a thousand times.”

My wife and I have had equally exciting times at weddings. At family weddings we do not fool around. However, when we attend the weddings of our college friends, it is a ready opportunity for her to hook up, often with her former boyfriends.

In our ten years of marriage, we have attended about 10 of these weddings, where my wife has gotten well fucked. Several times she has gotten drilled by more than one man at the same wedding reception. (She and her girlfriends keep a running tally of who has gotten the most cocks at these weddings!) With my consent, she always goes bareback at these weddings and the pregnancy risk is very, very exciting.

It’s always my job to lick and suck the other man’s sperm out of her cunt. However, I’m not always successful, because two of our children were fucked into her belly at these weddings!

We will await future chapters to this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To those who complain about the category

Literotica has stated on numerous occasions that girlfriends and finances are perfectly fine for this category. You people are probably the same idiots who complain about the wife having sex with others in this categor, even though the description is about sharing swinging and extra-marital sex. Get over yourselves. If you want to write a story and post it into another category, then do so. If another author wants to post his stories here for others to enjoy, then they will do so. Stop acting like whiny little babies when you don't get your way and simply enjoy the stories that you like.

weylandweylandalmost 6 years ago
Good short story

You really need to find an editor to help you with your spelling and punctuation, but the story itself was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: anonymous- to those that cry about categories

It appears you're the one doing the crying. Would you mind explaining the purpose of "erotic coupling" if those type of stories are posted in "loving wives"?

Were and when was it decided that categories have no meaning on this site and any story can be put anywhere? Why bother having categories, if what you say is true?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Category explanation

The category is determined by what the author feels is the driving force behind the story. For one author it might be his spouse having sex with others, therefore Loving Wives. For another it might b because the other guy was a different race, then it can go in interracial. Or if the sex being a spur of moment thing between the wife and the guy, and that’s the point that the author felt was most important, then he could put it in Erotic Encounter. Many of these stories could actually be found in multiple categories. And that’s a good thing, meaning there is variety among them. Life would be boring if everything was in its own little pigeon hole. It’s up to the authors to decide where their motivation lies and what is the driving concept of the story, NOT the commenters. Please respect their decisions or move on.

Authors: please post these stories where you see fit and do not let these bullies try to dissuade you. You have the power to delete rude comments and should exercise that ability when necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wtf

Just a sap wimp and his fag stories at its creampie eating worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
L-Oh-L

Next time, try to give some name instead of random A-B-C-D's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs editing!

This author apparently struggles with the English language. He could use a lot of editing... e.g., the past tense of "lead" is "led"!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Laugh

Good story! Great story! Not by any possible criteria. Why not wait until you have a real story to post.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One Word sums up all the errors in the story.

" Minuet ".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous