All Comments on 'Finally Ready'

by ngjturner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic relationship

Fantastic relationship description with consideration and respect for and from each participant. More like this is always appreciated and needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

1* for not knowing where the fuck the hymen is, if he's inches inside already he's already past it. It's at the ENTRANCE to the vagina NOT something that is reached when he's a few inches in already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hymen

PLEASE study some basic anatomy before writing about it. The hymen is a curtain of skin covering the entrance to the vagina. It is usually partially perforated, but if still in place it absolutely blocks entry to the vaginal canal. There may be tears large enough to allow a tampon entrance, but a penis cannot enter the vagina by so much as an inch without having ruptured the hymen - if it had survived to that point.

ngjturnerngjturnerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's response.

Thank you for your criticism, it was very helpful and I'll look into it. Now the story is purely fictional, but I do know that the tampons I used before I lost my virginity were at least an inch and a half to to inches long, and I didn't break my human until I lost my virginity so I don't know what to tell you on the biological anatomy of every girl, but I was basing the female character off of me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Really good, but personally I found all of the changes in point of view distracting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story much same as my first time only he spurted his cum deep inside my pussy .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous