All Comments on 'Finally, She Comes Clean!'

by jerry4u123

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No please!

No more sharing! You shared too much already. Just stop before we all puke.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The question is...

The question is: Why did they separate after 3 years of marriage? The flings she had don't matter if it was a real separation...Maybe what matters is to know if she asked for the separation in order to have a lot of flings and then returned to the cully husband for him to support her the rest of her life...And how did he know she never cheated during all those 35 + years? 2*

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 8 years ago
No thanks!

While you have many more stories, I'd rather not hear them. Sorry! I have no idea why a guy would wait 35 years to find out what happened earlier is he was that curious.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
No

No more tales. Keep them to yourself. You'll stay sane longer.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really

who cares

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NIce

I can relate. Would love to hear my wife's stories, but she refuses. She's told me about her boyfriends, some of whom I had met. But very little about particular encounters. In her case these were before we met. I am not at all jealous about her previous lovers, though I sometimes wish I had been the lucky guy I'd really enjoy hearing the details but she simply won't. Keep on with the stories and put a warning for folks who don't like this sort of story. And good for you that you finally DID get her to open up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An interesting approach to the camoflauge cuckold story. But still just another wimp ass cuckold story.

So you think its really hot, how your wife fucked other men, and you can't wait to tell us about every fucking detail. And she apparently lied to you for 35 years about fucking other men while you were separated. But didn't lie about not fucking around once you got back together, right? So why you got separated, why you reconciled, what you life has been like over the past 35 years, that's all irrelevant to the stories you want to tell. You want to tell us about you wife fucking other men; its so exciting!

Yeah, a weird approach to a cuckold story, but that what this is, and you are. Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't bother...Pleeeeassse

And don't try to salvage it by starting another series about what he has to tell her. Just let it be or go straight to divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
take up math

if you like formulas so much try math

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

This is sooo boring .

The story makes no impression .

An amazing example of wasted electricity .

Please Jerry4u123, don't do this again ! I recommend you try painting landscapes in oils .

Gave it 1*. That is too many stars, lol.

AMerryman

P.S. The smart readers don't leave any comments after reading this. They are embarrassed. I know you saw this ,zed ,LSD ,HIV ,carvohi , etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good job! You got the "holier-than-thou-thank-you-very-much" crowd squirting in their panties. LOL And more important 61 has branded the wife with a scarlet A because her story messed his new Mormon underwear before he got a week's wear out of them.. But seriously, the trolls backed under the bridge, looking forward to more. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please get an editor or do a better job of proof reading

Trying to read this mess was almost painful there are so many mistakes. The premise of the story wasn't very clever and your time line for what happened was just wrong. Your descriptive passages lacked any type of emotion and created nothing that was fun or entertaining to read. It certainly wasn't sexy or erotic. Before you post any further stories find an editor. This was an example of bad story telling. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hummm

sounds like my wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ever

read a telephone book back in the 70ties ? really thrilling, try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reading your dumbass commnets dear annnoy

is like reading a phone book. This is a good story! Gave you a 5

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
short but good LW story

voted you a 5 and to tell dear annony to eat shit

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
NOT TOO BAD

If you enjoy writing them, do it. Just let people know up front, probably with a ch02 in the title, that it's a continuation of this story. Then if the trolls still read it and complain they show their ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why dose your ex wifes sex life excite you?

Why not tell us about your sex life, we understand your ex didn't miss you at all, so who cares, except you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Wow

You deleted my comment. Why, because I told the truth? Save your stories. Nobody wants them.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Did Anybody Else*

Fall A sleep reading this juvenile tale of woe?? This is big boy country jerry4u123. not Reader Digest. Sorry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It might help your story if you put more into characterization...

....we can't like somebody we neither know enough about, nor can relate to or know well enough to like. Also, some detail about why they separated and why they finally got back together would help a lot.

Did he also fuck around while they were separated? There's no legal reason not to....and if he's anything but a pussy, he'd be in the hunt 23 seconds flat after signing the separation agreement. It's obvious she did and refused to share or outright lied to him, so maybe the reunion was never really on very good footing.

Not real enough to be believable. It ,as have actually happened, but was so poorly presented, it simply abuses the belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks, but no thanks

having just read this, I'm thinking that I won't be reading anything else you write for a very long, long time.

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 8 years ago
Why did she come clean?

How did you get her to fess up? Why were you separated? What were your feelings when she confessed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: carolinadreamer

Why don't you shut the fuck up. You're getting as bad as bonnietaylor2 also known as vastiesmith. You and her are a prime example of the word "troll". Always attacking others for having opposing opinions. Vote your biased five star rating and move on. I gave this story a one star, because it deserved it, not to get even with others. Maybe you two should do the same. Your scoring is an insult to the good erotic authors who post in loving wives.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
We only reply tothose stories that we like asshole annolny!!!!

You bitch like the punk fag you really are about all these LW stories. Tell us dear annony why the fuck do you read them if you hate them so much??? HU??? Tell us asshole. Meanwhile I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This could be true a separated couple for a 1 1/2 years with her friends pushing her to explore. She gets a frost different dick and loves it. Fucking the first few times with someone is great because the newness of it all. So she had a almost two years to act like a pig and lie about it for the next 35 years. That would piss me off even 35 years later. Secrets she shared about her self with friends and guys you might have bumped into along the way that you both knew that fucked her. Most importantly after the 35 year kiwis if she loved the different dick so much did she stop after you got back together. If someone you love can lie to you that long trust would be a major issue

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Hey annony you asshole, it's a story

NOT REAL!!! gave it a 4 since it was so short, but good LW story. Eat shit annony!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
hehehehe Annony telling outs how to act What a joke this fool is!!!

This story is good I gave it a 4 for effort and content. It's to short to give a 5m but I had to vote to help you because I know the asshole of LIt, dear annoy, gave you a 1!!! So eat shit dear annony you fucking fag!!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Boring, meaningliess story

So she had sex while separated? Did they agree not to have sex while apart? If so, did he have sex? Sorry this is not a story, just a description of a fuck, and not one even very descriptive or erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

After that many tears how embellished had the memory become..and even after this length of time he was not upset to have been a cuckold.....did he ever cheat? BC5E

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Memories

I really enjoyed your story as the exact same thing happened to me. I must admit i thoroughly enjoyed it, so much so that now i get my wife to go to bed with some of my friends. After they have finished fucking and he has gone home i love nothing more than having my wife squat down on my face and letting me lick and suck her pussy clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My wife also came clean.

When we were engaged, my wife, Carol, went on a vacation with her sister to Martinique. I trusted her and never asked if she had met any guys. I wouldn't have been surprised if some men hit on her as she was a real fox. About 5' 5" with blonde hair, blue eyes and a great body. About 25 years after we were married, I overheard her talking to her sister and it sounded like she may have done some fooling around on that vacation. When I asked her she denied anything had happened. It took 5 years of me trying to get the truth out of her before I found out what had happened. One night when she was really drunk everything came out. Over the next few weeks, I made her tell me every detail. She met this guy that worked at the hotel she was staying in. One night they went out and he ended up getting her topless and she gave him a handjob. The next night there was a dance and after the dance, he took her out on the dark porch and fucked her on a lounge chair. Then they went down to the beach. They were alone and he stripped her naked and she got down on her knees and sucked his cock. I had never heard of such a thing but there were waterbeds on the beach. They lay on the bed and her fucked her two more times. The following night they went back to the beach so he could fuck her some more. With her sucking his cock to get him hard, he fucked her 4 times. For the next three days, until she left she fucked him every chance she got. When she was getting on the shuttle to take her to the airport, the guy said he wanted to say goodbye. He took her into a storage closet. She didn't want to but he made her strip to the waist. She got on her knees and sucked him til he came in her mouth. Just before we were married, he came to NYC where she lived. He was there for 5 days during the week when I wasn't in town. She went to his hotel every day and they sucked and fucked most of the time. I then asked her if she had been unfaithful any other times. She admitted yes, when we met, she had a friend with benefits and she fucked him right up until we were married. She said that she never broke our wedding vows..I certainly wasn't going to leave her for something that happened 30 years ago. We have had some great sex since with her telling me about every guy she ever fucked and/or blew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I certainly wasn't going to leave her for something that happened 30 years ago. We have had some great sex since with her telling me about every guy she ever fucked and/or blew.

Thats cause you are a spineless cuck who deserves to be saddles with a cheating whore no real man would do other than fuck her like the slut she is

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Only a man bordering on being gay would find another mans cock in their wife erotic...because they live vicariously through her, in other words...when another mans cock is considered or the man prefers another cock be in his wife...its because he actually prefers cock to pussy. Sorry pud puller, statistics dont lie.

Look at odoreater, he loves mens cum more than breathing air.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boring.

.

2 **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous