Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called the restaurant and made reservations in an hour. In the meantime I needed to change myself. Blue shirt, Dockers and sport coat will work, a little splash of cologne and I was ready. I found her a new tooth brush she could use as I suspect she needed one and set the toothpaste out for her as well in the main bathroom.

Patrice returned fifteen minutes later with hair and makeup done up. A white shawl wrapped around her shoulders and three inch black pumps. She had spritzed her in Beautiful, my favorite scent on a woman and she was no exception.

"Wow! Thank you Patrice!" I said with wide eyes and a whistle.

"I think we will be great friends once she finds her voice. By the way, get a pen and some paper. I think she has a lot to say." I said with a wink. I tried to talk to her while I did the makeover. She tried to tell me something but I can't read lips and she was making gestures that I had no clue about. She isn't deaf but could be a mute I surmised. I would have gotten a pen and some paper but was short on time myself so I let it slide and told her so. Patrice then retreated to her domicile as I watched that ass walk away one more time, licking my lips.

"Tooth brush and paste in the main bathroom, for you." I told her pointing the way. She left for the bathroom leaving the door open. I took her suggestion to heart and found a pencil and a pad she could write on. She came out a few minutes later smiling and running her tongue over her teeth liking the clean feeling I thought. I handed her the pen and pad of paper.

"What is your name?" I asked just to see if she could tell me.

"Jenifer Roberts or just Jen." I wrote with a big smile looking up at him. It was tough to write as I am right handed. Hopefully he can read my chicken scratches. I was overjoyed Patrice figured out a way to communicate. No one else did as I had given up on that route too quickly maybe.

"Okay Jen. I like that name. My name is Ricky Morgan. Why can't you talk?" I asked gleefully as she looked happy as a lark that Patrice figured out how to communicate with her. How could I be so stupid not realizing it before. Then again it is seldom you run into that kind of situation. She had screamed in the alley which made me overlook the possibility and others also.

"I have a problem with my voice box." She wrote sloppily. I have had that problem since my tonsils were removed when I was seven or eight.

"But I heard you scream last night." I stated quizzically.

She grabbed her purse and pushed something. The purse screamed but not all that loudly. I assumed the longer you held the button the louder it got. "I see. That is what I heard?" I started laughing and she nodded.

"I couldn't find an ID or anything." I stated looking concerned the thugs may have stolen it but that seemed unlikely as they left the money. She opened her purse poked around and withdrew an out of state drivers license she handed me. Found out she is twenty-six years old from the Illinois license with a Chicago address. When I opened the purse, all I could see was the money, lipstick, chewing gum and a few other odds and ends. You would have had to know it had a false bottom at first glance. I handed her license back and she placed it back in her purse.

"Where do you live now?" I asked curiously.

"Nowhere. My Master got married to a trophy wife last week and she didn't want me around." I was sad after I wrote. The truth seemed the best idea.

"Master?" I thought thinking to myself out loud. I have heard of that kind of relationship though I didn't know much about it. I thought about her actions last night and earlier today, it dawned on me that she needed someone to help her. I was the unfortunate smuck that answered her call for help. Well, maybe, unfortunate schmuck might not be the right term as fate seemed to lend a helping hand to her plight.

"Yes, I am an owned slave or was. I couldn't use my arm to sign and my emergency bracelet is missing. It was the only thing I could think of at the time. No one figured it out at the hospital as they thought it was because of my head or my lifestyle. I gave up trying to alert them, so I just kept acting dumb not knowing what to do." I scribbled with tears forming.

"Where are your clothes and other stuff?" I asked trying to figure out how to best help her.

"What I had on is all I had. They cut most of them off at the hospital. My shoes smelled of rotten something or other and they threw them out. I was trying to find a certain club that is suppose to be in that area for a possible date with a new Master. I got the address mixed up somehow. One of the attackers knew how to speak to me using the alphabet and was helping me. I saw the sign to the club when he forced me down the alley and his waiting buddy. They just wanted to rob me or worse." I wrote with tears dripping onto the paper.

How can I help you?" I asked trying to be helpful as possible.

"I was suppose to meet someone but I was late and never made it. They won't want me because I didn't show up. Could you be my Master?" I scribbled on the paper except for the question. I took my time writing the question very clearly. He seemed like a very nice good looking guy and helped me beyond the call. Very compassionate and knows how to get things done to his liking according to the nurses. Though they thought he had done this to me and I couldn't tell them otherwise. He would be the perfect Master and single from the looks of things. I could be his maid at least til I got better to repay him.

"Me?" I said in surprised wonderment. I had no clue or even what to say. "Can I think it over during dinner as I have no clue about being a Master?" I blurted out, half stating, not knowing what to think or say. Jen nodded her head up and down and put her best smile forward.

"If you are in pain, pull my earlobe to tell me. I have your painkillers and instructions to take care of you. You aren't going anywhere soon until you are better since you have no where to go. We have dinner reservations and we have to leave now to make it." I explained to her. In a way I didn't have much choice in the matter. I was her contact point and the only person she had being new in town. She nodded her acceptance with a smile and gave me a quick kiss on the lips as a thank you I hoped.

I knew at that instant I had a chance to be his sub or slave and had to make him understand that. I didn't know how in my current condition. It would be hard but I would find a way.

"Can you walk a couple blocks to the restaurant? I asked as driving wasn't a good idea being so close with parking a premium and a taxi wouldn't be feasible for such a short fare unless one happened to be at the door. She nodded her head yes.

I was comfortable with him. I glued myself to his arm all the way to the restaurant for support more than anything else. I was trying to think of how to handle the situation.

I couldn't just throw her out on the street in her condition as she was barely functional without help. I decided I had to help her for a little while and play it by ear as a gentleman should or would that be an unfortunate schmuck. I will say it was nice having a beautiful woman on my arm, kind of romantic in a way. The ex didn't like being on my arm like this.

We were seated quickly and I waived off the menu as I knew what I wanted already. I ordered the Chateaubriand for two, rice pilaf and crisp green beans. It came with bread sticks and a salad as per usual. I was hoping she could eat left handed well enough, if I cut her steak portion up, the rest should be easy for her to handle. I ordered her a bottled water and hot tea to go with the meal, hot tea with lemon was my mothers remedy for what ailed a person. I had a glass of Merlot for my meal along with a glass of sweet iced tea to drink first.

The head waiter foresaw the problem and had them cut her portion into bite size pieces ahead of time so I wouldn't be bothered with the problem. I had to tell her to eat as she stared at the salad and bread sticks longingly as I had already started munching. I hadn't thought about her needing to be told to eat. I thought it wise for her to eat slowly what she wanted when it came. She smiled at me lovingly as she dug into her food. She was having a rough time being one handed but was managing well enough. Since we didn't have a pen and pad with us I could only ask her yes and no questions. I didn't want her mute affliction known as it might embarrass her if someone saw the answers or her writing. You would think it would be easy. Trust me it isn't, especially if you wanted or needed further explanation. Eating in silence, thinking all the time of what to ask is no picnic either, especially with a semi one sided conversation. So I quit trying to play twenty questions as it wasn't getting me anywhere but frustrated. So I kept it to simple questions related to the food we were eating.

He knew exactly what he wanted and ordered for me as well, just like a Master should. I was hungry as I hadn't ate much since about noon the day before. I wanted to grab the food and stuff myself like a starving urchin but I was taught better than that. He quickly got the picture and ordered me to eat slowly what I wanted. It was a relief to me and I followed those orders. I thought it was odd the food came bite sized for me, someone was thinking ahead. He tried to ask questions but didn't bring the pad and pencil. I think he didn't want it known of my other problems because of the upscale restaurant. I think he got a little frustrated and only asked me how the food was and if I needed anything else to eat. He would be the perfect Master whether he knew it or not.

Before we got up to leave, I reached up and tugged his earlobe as ordered for pain. He gave me two of the pills they prescribed and I drank the rest of my water. I saw him look at his watch, I knew he was keeping track.

I mentally noted the time. I asked her if she was still good enough for a little shopping trip. I figured it would be a good idea to have some clothes other than what she was wearing. I had already made up my mind she would stay with me until she was healed enough to be on her own at least. I would call it a trial basis if nothing else. I explained on the walk back to the condo. She was gleefully happy by her facial expressions. It actually felt good walking arm in arm and Jen leaning against me. Truthfully, I found the entire dinner date exotically romantic for some odd reason.

I loved it, he was going to give me a chance to prove myself I think. I was giddy with excitement though I couldn't display everything as I was pretty badly beaten up. A shopping trip for clothes I was even further excited, my pussy even acted to the situation. What a gentleman already, compassionate and caring Master he will become with my tutelage.

I didn't need to explain much to the sales girl, Emily, other than what was needed. Emily took care of everything seeing the distress of Jen, of course I had to explain she was a mute. Sexy halter tank tops to get around the arm and sling problem, stretch waist skirts to match, a couple pairs of shorts, panties, strapless bras, pajama pants, pajama shorts, some matching pajama halter tops that looked easy enough to get into. A fuzzy robe to keep her warm. I got her a pair of flat slip on shoes, sandals and a pair of fuzzy blue slippers to match the robe that completed her temporary wardrobe. She was happy with the selection and I happily paid for them. Emily was fantasic as she went from department to department gathering everything needed instead of passing us off and Jen would nod yes or no to the selections. One thing for certain, I logged all her sizes into my phone for future reference. We stopped and got a few groceries to get by the week along with plenty of saran wrap. I decided to fix lasagne for tomorrow and made sure I had all the ingredients.

I couldn't believe the shopping trip, he found a young sales lady, Emily, to help. She took care of me even outside the department she worked in. I thought that very surprising but I think Master actually influenced it whether he knew it or not. All I had to do was nod yes or no if I liked something she chose, she knew her job well and was quite helpful. I wondered if she had been in my position before. She understood and chose clothes that could be easy to put on and take off and how to get around my broken arm and sling. They were very sexy which was perfect. I couldn't tell her I didn't wear panties and she led me away from the thongs that I normally wore to a more fuller cut though still dainty. He only allowed flat shoes that were easy to get on and off. I think he was more worried about my safety though I demonstrated I could wear heels without any problems. That proved he was very thoughtful to go with his other shining attributes. I was happy beyond reason.

I showed her the spare bedroom once we returned and helped put the new apparel away. Making sure all the tags and pins were removed. She wanted out of the dress before she did something to ruin it and wanted to put on one of her new pajama sets. She reached back and untied the bow she made or Patrice and it fell to the floor in a pile. I was stunned at her lack of modesty as she wiggled out of the thong she was wearing. I thought of what she told me earlier and going naked was probably common to her. She had to go to the bathroom and would be right back and to choose the outfit I wanted her to wear. I liked the purple pajama short set the best and pulled out the matching lace panties to go with it.

When we got back to the condo he showed me to the bedroom where I was going to sleep. He made sure my clothes were taken care of, pulling the tags and pins out. I was impressed but I needed out of the dress as I need to use the bathroom. I didn't want to make a mess as it looked expensive and dry clean only. Patrice had retied the halter to make it fit my breasts better. I just stood up and pulled the string and let it fall and wiggled out my thong. I really wanted him to take my thong off but figured it might be too much too soon. I wanted to show him my nudity in front of him wasn't a problem. I more or less indicated he should pick out what he wanted me to wear as I headed off to the bathroom.

She came in and did a slow twirl showing herself off. She looked fantastic, a little on the skinny side maybe. She had prominent pierced nipples with half loop rings set high on her full B breasts. The tape job looked horrific and didn't help her appearance. No pubic hair, that is something I have heard about and never seen. Most of the woman I know who have done it, swore they wouldn't do it again because of the itching afterwards. Maybe that was just an excuse after looking Jen over. An amazing split green and brown vine tattoo with little blue flowers mingled in. The word, slave, centered between in greyish black capital Celtic script. It was an amazing professional piece of art work for what we call a tramp stamp these days. I wondered what the hospital professionals thought of that. Oh shit I thought, that is why they gave me the detailed instructions I bet. I figured she was showing off for my benefit and hers as well, the full package so to speak. More or less she was trying to sell herself to me, well, you know what I mean.

I showed off my body on purpose when I returned so he could get the full picture. More or less I was trying to sell myself to him. I looked a bloody mess with the bandages and my arm in a sling as I looked in the mirror before I returned. I did play with my nipples pulling my rings to get them turned on and harder. He had the purple short outfit ready for me. I thought it was an apt choice given my predicament. I was totally happy he decided to dress me, actually he didn't have a choice. I was swooning with desire.

I dressed her slowly sliding her panties up her legs then the pajama shorts. The halter top was easier than expected as Emily had chosen a rather sexy, see thru lacy number that tied in front between the breasts for the final fit. She grabbed my right hand when I was done and forced me to cup her left breast. She had a dreamy look on her face and her nipple responded to my touch. I was on auto pilot giving her a loving kiss that made my heart do a flip. Of course my cock had a mind of its own and rose to the occasion. Luckily my sensible mind took over and I retreated. She pouted and was biting her lip in a sexy way. I didn't want her to think I needed sexual favors for helping her out even though she wanted me to be her Master.

When he was done I grabbed his hand and brought it to my wanting aching tit. He kissed me and I was was on cloud nine and I wanted him right then. I think he wanted me also but he backed off not wanting to hurt me further I think. I don't know how he would have fucked me anyway so I didn't have much choice in the matter. I knew I had him right then.

"No. I am too afraid of hurting you." I told her without thinking about my state, but hers.

I nodded in ascent grudgingly though I didn't want him to stop.

I didn't want her to do this out of gratitude either. I think she wanted it more than me at the time. I put her to bed instead with two more pain pills. Telling her, she needed rest and we would talk more tomorrow. It was more avoidance than anything from my standpoint.

He gave me my pills and went and got water for me making sure there was enough so I wouldn't have to get up during the night if I was thirsty. He put me to bed lovingly. I fell asleep dreaming of him.

I had just finished making the lasagne for dinner tomorrow, putting it in the fridge so the uncooked noodles would soften and absorb the flavors from the meat sauce over night. A trick I had learned from Henre himself. You didn't have to go through the process of boiling the noodles, cutting prep time and extra washing. I had just finished up when I heard a soft knock at the door. It was Patrice which I had already guessed. I opened the door and let her in.

"Join me for a glass of wine? I asked heading for the kitchen. She must have had a terrible date as she had changed into an over sized t-shirt, shorts and flip flops.

"Sure, I will join you. Better offer than my terrible date. Hope yours was better." She stated dismayed. Should have went with them for dinner. Definitely would have been more amusing than the dud I went out with.

"Much." I replied relating the events of the evening and some things I had found out. The guest buzzer rang. It was Fred, another weekend doorman just like Jason.

"An Officer Carlson to see you sir." Fred said through the intercom.

"Okay. Send him up." I knew it was inevitable but I didn't expect it quite this fast or late. He was the lead cop that responded to the scene I explained to Patrice.

I let Officer Carlson in when he lightly knocked. He took a seat at the table with Patirice and me.

"If I had known I would get so much company I would have made coffee." I said somewhat as a joke as I introduced Patrice to the officer. Patrice eyed him up and down like a cougar in heat. I thought I saw a spark between the two.

"Actually, I wasn't going to come tonight. It was her tattoo that aroused suspicions at the hospital and you taking care of her. Plus the fact she never uttered a word. I had to follow up immediately because of them, though I know you don't even know her." Officer Carlson stated rather annoyed. Patrice looked surprised and perplexed at the same time.

"Oh, I can see where this is headed. I had nothing to do with it as you know. I think this will clear some of it up." I stated flatly. I showed the Officer Carlson the note pad where I had pseudo talked to Jen earlier. I had to add in the questions I asked to get the responses the best I remembered. I added in the information I knew about Jen plus her scream button.