Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This explains quite a bit and makes sense now. I assume she could identify the attackers then?" Officer Carlson asked in a new light. "At least one of them." He further stated after a quick pause.

"Probably, but you would need a specialist to interpret." I said nodding in agreement.

"Do you know where she is?" Officer Carlson inquired.

"I am letting her stay here until she gets better as she has no where else to go. She is sleeping comfortably in the spare bedroom right now. The pain pills the hospital gave her tends to cause that." I said knowing she had a long day already.

"I am going to refer this to SI Torrez at the precinct. You will need to bring her in Monday morning, say 9 AM. She will have everything arranged. Bring some ID for Jen as well so we can verify it." Officer Carlson stated his instructions while standing to leave.

"Let me walk you down, Officer Carlson. I will be right back Rick." Patrice cooed. I knew what she was up to already. He was going to get a handful for at least one date if I know anything about Patrice.

Patrice came walking back in a few minutes later as I had my laptop out getting ready to do some research.

"Well, I made sure you were off the hook, Ricky boy." She said laughing at me.

"Did you get a date for tomorrow?" I asked laughing at her smug smile.

"Of course. So, are you considering her? Master Ricky has an interesting connotation." Patrice said trying to suppress her giggles. I had to put up a front. Why didn't I consider that option weeks ago and be forward with him. Damn my short sightedness.

"I don't know much about it. I was just getting ready to find out." I told her. She knew I was considering it.

"I know I would if I were you. I didn't think you would ever fly that way. Maybe I was wrong and I might be jealous." I stated with a huge grin on my face. As soon as I said it I knew I was stupid. Why didn't I just tell him? Why did I give him the go ahead with her? I tried to cover it with my own desires for him though he might think I was joking once again.

"Oh, you want that big strong officer to cuff you and use his one-eyed baton on you." I said as a joking retort.

"That is precisely my plan though more than that. Just not on the first date." I said with a wink. Yes, I fucked up again. I only have one plan of action and it would have to be now probably. I finished my wine thinking it over and decided to leave instead. I don't know why I didn't act, I wanted to desperately. I think it was because he wanted to do some research on the subject and it might be better to wait for a better opportunity.

I escorted her to the door and watched her tight short clad ass sway. She is such a tease to me and I tease back most of the time. It only seemed to be in a playful manner we both like. I have had a couple very erotic wet dreams about her recently. I shook my head to get the images out of my head and returned to the task at hand.

He watched me walk the few paces to my door and I put a show on for him. I hope he got the message. Damn, I may have underestimated Rick. I thought he wouldn't be interested in that type of life where a woman would please him with no hesitations or questions asked. He is a good man and this has me hot and bothered thinking about the possibilities of him dominating me. I know what he was looking at and I loved it. I fear I am too late now, damn, I wish I took him up on the offer for dinner. Maybe I could have interceded and offered me instead. Now I will just have to get my toys out and fantasize for the night.

I sat down and did some research on the subject of Jen and her desire of me. Some of it was appalling and went against my upbringing of how women are suppose to be treated. Much of it definitely got my blood boiling causing hard cock issues. Safe, sane and consensual was the mantra decried by most. Maybe this was what went wrong with my last relationship after I thought about it. We were two people living together with separate lives for the most part. When we were together as a couple it just didn't click because we were still rushing off in different directions at the same time. Call it compatibility issues if you will, sex was all we had. Is this what my ex meant by more and what her boss was giving her I wondered with a laugh. I remembered the last time I ordered her to do something even remotely related to this. "You and whose army?" She said less than enamored with the idea. Did she want me to take action against her I thought daydreaming yet again of the situation.

Still I was worried about all the information I pieced together that suited me. That was quite a plethora in itself. Could I take care of a woman that would follow my instructions explicitly while her only goal was to please me? Was it really enough for her self satisfaction? Could I really be enough for her? I remember reading the Story of O, truthfully she loved it though well over the top in my estimation, she actually fell in love with someone and never really got the chance of the true love she desired, we assume anyway as it got vague in some venues.

It was suggested I read Fifty Shades. So I did, a little over three hours of a rather intriguing story in three books. Good thing I can speed read. It was 3 AM when I finished reading the story. All that did in summary, two people fell deeply in love oddly, they changed each other and met in the middle. They had serious questions along the way as I did however. Rapid communication was going to be more of a barrier in my situation though. My situation was more of a role reversal as I didn't have a clue and the sub would train me to be the Master. I needed some sleep and maybe later I could put all this in perspective.

I fell asleep almost immediately when my head hit the pillow. The wet dreams I had kept waking me up. Jen suspended while I used a cat o' nine tails on her. Jen tied spread eagle on the bed while I teased her with feathers and vibrators. Jen cuffed to a wooden X while I took a crop to her. Patrice bent over the couch while I took a paddle to her. Where did that one come from? Jen waiting by the door on her knees handing me a leash attached to a collar around her neck. I liked the last one because this one seemed to be playing out to the end instead of waking me up. She undid my pants and started giving me a very sensual blow job after I ordered her. I could feel it as it seemed real, with her brown puppy dog eyes staring up at me full of love.