All Comments on 'Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 05'

by PoeticallyChivalrous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago

I love the general direction of your story - and Rik and Jen commitment (although very quick) is very loving....I guess I just struggle with bringing in Sarah so quickly as they themselves are still learning about each other - and Rik learning about being a Dom....not to mention the other submissive women coming out of the woodwork.

Only you know the direction you are taking this - overall I love your story and keep coming back, you have me hooked...but which relationship should we really be focusing in on?

Just my thoughts

BTW, what does Rik do for a living ...just a question-he doesn't seem to worry about money or the ability to buy everything for his soon to be many subs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is so amazing, please keep writing it forever!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still a fun story, one comment I'd make, other than the pacing being lightning fast.

Is the no discussion about limits, soft or hard. It's generally one of the first things you learn and one of the first things you should discuss. This chapter even brought up limits but he never really mentions it. He collared two women and contracted one without even asking limits.

I know it's a fiction and just a story, but when you base it on learning about bdsm, it should probably be a huge apart of it, along with aftercare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous