Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica was beside herself with all the news. Her plans would have to wait til next week if that was the case or tonight. That didn't seem likely if they were cleaning. A friend of theirs was with them she found out. Helping clean or ... Damn the bad luck Erica thought, as she went to the bathroom and jilled herself off multiple times daydreaming.

The girls were still at the table finishing up as I sat down. Sarah got up, cleared the table and cleaned the dishes.

"Puppy, I forgot to tell you about this. When I decided, I had to have it done for you to live here. Don't be mad at me as I don't want to hide anything from you. It has already been filed. You can ask Erica if you want. I will have to do it for Sarah too, if and when." I said as I gave her the report.

She looked it over and shrugged her shoulders. "No big deal, Master." She said as she handed it back. Somehow I didn't think it was alright as she looked it over and I noticed a glum response to something. There was nothing there to get upset about other than old memories perhaps. I decided not to pursue it at the moment.

Sarah came out and grabbed a laundry basket and the girls popped off to put the clothes away. I put the report in the safe and went back to gathering information. It wasn't long before I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I answered. It was Puppy, she came in and bounded on top of the bed into my arms. We were kissing passionately in seconds.

"Your ribs must be better." I stated.

"They are Master. Can move better now without too much discomfort." She said happily.

"Excited about tomorrow?" I asked. Puppy nodded her head yes.

"Did you have a nice talk with Sarah?" I asked.

"Yes Master. I did indeed." Puppy smiled at me.

"I noticed a change in her and she called me Master. I assume you had something to do with that?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Yes Master. I explained the rules and her role. She was satisfied and accepted." Puppy explained.

"She wants to be our submissive?" I asked making sure I was in the right ball park.

"Precisely Master. She wants to be controlled but not totally dependent." Puppy responded.

"You seemed upset about the background check. I am sorry I forgot to tell you." I said apologetically.

"It wasn't that Master. It is your right as I have no say in the matter. It was what it contained. My aunt and uncle moved right after my dads funeral and I haven't seen or heard from them since." Puppy explained.

"Would you like to talk to them?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know. They were never concerned about me when I was younger or my dad." Puppy said seeming a little distant.

I thought it wise to change the subject as that seemed a very sore issue to Puppy.

"Do you have some input on safe words?" I asked.

"I always liked cashews for go because they are my favorite. Pecans for slow, because it reminds me that I might need a bathroom break. Walnuts for stop, because it reminds me that you are nuts and over the wall." Puppy replied with her funny laughing face.

"That sounds good but how did you ever convey that?" I asked pondering her words.

"I didn't. I only had one, a red rubber ball or balled up red sock. Dropping it meant stop." She grinned.

"I see. That makes sense." I said realizing her Master would have to pay close attention. The stories I read where the subs were gagged and bound usually left that part out.

Then the bedroom door opened, Puppy gasped as Sarah entered with the cleaner, rags and vacuum to do the bedroom and bathroom.

"Maid service." Sarah said with a bright shiny voice. Puppy and I left for the dining room so Sarah could do the work.

"Don't be too hard on her Master." Puppy said pleadingly.

"I already had a punishment in mind to find something out. I will just double it. Do you think she did it on purpose?" I said thinking about the offense.

"Possibly Master." Puppy said laughing after thinking about it.

"Did you ever have to be kneeling at the front door for a Master?" I asked wondering.

"Yes Master. All the time." Puppy replied.

"How about command postures?" I asked thoughtfully.

"Several Master." Puppy replied.

"Which simple ones were you taught?" I asked wanting insight.

"Inspection Master. It allows you to find out if everything in order. Whether the skirt or dress is short or long enough and probe anywhere you like unhindered." Puppy replied with a smile.

"Can you demonstrate it?" I asked wanting to see it.

"Only partially, Master." Puppy said as she got up and assumed the position she was taught. She had her legs spread wide, her breasts jutted out and her left hand behind her head. I did get up and take advantage of the situation. I squeezed her breasts, pulled her rings and ran my hand up across her crotch feeling the heat through the silky pajama loungers. She never moved the entire time.

"How about we move the arms behind your back?" I asked. She did as I asked. "Shoulders up and back. I ordered. She complied. "I like this posture better. Less chance of getting an elbow by accident." I laughed. Puppy made that laughing smile of hers..

"Any more." I asked. Puppy struggled a bit but got on her knees with her legs spread and left hand on her thigh. I assumed her right would be on her right thigh. I figure out quickly she was in a subservient cock sucking position or whatever else might be warranted. Then she tried to put her hand behind her back which caused her to lean forward a little but was unsteady with the sling and cast. It was just a variation of the first but would force her to suck without the aid of her hands.

"I get those ones." I stated. She then moved forward slowly with her arm outward and placed her forehead on the back of her hand. She kept her legs spread under her. I looked behind her of course as it was a classic doggie fuck position and a slave kneeling position all wrapped into one. I helped Puppy up off the floor. I gave her a passionate kiss. Then returned to the table.

"There are also proper ways to sit and bend. A submissive never crosses her legs or keep their legs together. They are either naturally spread or spread wide as Master dictates. Like you did with Sarah in the car last night. A submissive bends over from the waist to pick something up rather than bend at the knees unless it is a heavy item." Puppy added.

"Good point. Do we need pillows or a mat at the door?" I asked.

"I would suggest a yoga mat, Master. It can be quickly used, removed and cleaned if needed." Puppy related in a very knowledgeable manner.

"Put a couple on the shopping list." I told her.

"Yes Master." She said with a smile.

I pulled on her left hand to come sit on my lap. She was excited to do so and squirmed her way in. I put my hand between her legs, both had gone without panties apparently because of the laundry chores and she was wet now.

"Did that excite you?" I asked amused. She bobbed her up and down with a grin. I started playfully kissing her neck and nibbling at her earlobe. She squirmed a bit more teasing my hardening cock. Sarah came out a few minutes later putting things away in the hall closet.

"All finished Master. We need some more Windex and Scrubbing Bubbles and I might recommend some wipes also." Sarah said of the short cleaning supply inventory to put on the shopping list. Puppy got her tablet and added everything to her shopping list and what we had discussed earlier.

"Bring us all a glass of soda." I ordered Sarah.

"Right away Master." She said.

"Do I send you after her collar and leash now? I whispered to Puppy. Puppy nodded her head, got off my lap and headed to the bedroom. Sarah brought the drinks and sat down at the table in her normal spot. Sarah looked a little tired as she had done most of the work and I decided she wasn't done yet.

"Sarah, Puppy and I are going to teach you a few things. I am not sure you are going to like all of it and then we are going to give you some rules to live by." I said with a controlling voice.

"Yes Master." Sarah replied with a smile.

Puppy returned holding the leash behind her back and stood next to me.

"First of all, Master is a reserved privilege for Puppy. I will be addressed as Sir by you." I said with meaning. I looked at Puppy who smiled at this rule.

"Yes Sir." Sarah replied though I don't think she understood why. I figured Puppy would explain it at some point if needed.

"I want it to look as though we lead normal everyday lives although I control every aspect of it. I ask obedience without hesitation unless there is a conflict to safe, sane and consensual. Is that understood?" I asked. Puppy nodded of course.

"Yes Sir." Sarah replied.

"Sarah, you have a choice to make. If you really want this, put the collar on. If you do, you relinquish yourself to me and Puppy. If not, I will take you home and that will be the end of it." I stated calmly.

Puppy walked over and placed the collar on the table in front of her. Sarah looked at the collar then looked at Puppy then at me. She picked up the collar and put it on locking it in place. Puppy attached the leash and handed it to me with a smile.

"The first things we are going to teach you are certain postures. Puppy will demonstrate to the best of her ability and you will follow suit. The first I call Welcome Home." I said giving it a name. Puppy decided that if it was a teaching venue, then she would go all out. She needed a hand getting undressed which I gladly helped her. Then she went to her tablet and open the word processor and wrote; Shoes? Cuffs? My Collar?

I didn't even think of that, Puppy in the teaching mode for my benefit so Sarah couldn't hear. I answered her the same way as I typed. Shoes - Yes, ones I haven't bought yet. Cuffs - Game time decision. Collar - Black leather and leash. Clothes - Game time decision. For this exercise, your shoes, collar and leash are sufficient. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss. She did that to make sure I didn't forget any variations. Puppy put her heels back on and walked near the door.

"Since this is a training exercise, it will only be short and sweet on this time. Cuffs and clothes may or may not required but will be directed by me before hand. The collar and leash will be play time and not public display. Heels will be worn, though the ones I want you to wear will be bought later. You will have a yoga mat to kneel on and not the floor." I explained.

Sarah was already imitating puppy and was naked with her heels on. Puppy walked to near the door and carefully got into position holding her leash out. Sarah got into the same position beside her. I was hard as a rock almost instantaneously.

"You will remain in this position until I take your leash and pull or I give you a verbal command. It will not be a daily requirement and will only be performed when I leave orders." I explained. I went over to Puppy and took her leash while helping her to stand. I had her stand beside the door. I then went and took the leash for Sarah giving it an upward tug. I gave her time to stand and placed her beside Puppy.

"This board has three slots for incoming mail and a place for your keys. Puppy, you will check the mail daily at 2 pm. The chalk board area is for appointments, like your work schedule Sarah, for one. If I have any orders for the day, I will contact you by phone or email. Any kind of play between the two of you is prohibited unless I am present. If you have no orders, consider it free time. I expect breakfast at 7 AM and dinner at 6 PM if I haven't made previous plans. I know your work schedule may foul up dinner but Puppy will make sure your plate will be ready and waiting Sarah. The two of you are to share the grocery shopping, meal prep and cleaning. You will be expected to be dressed as ordered at all times. Any questions so far?" I said stating my expectations.

"No Sir." Sarah said. Puppy shook her head no.

"Show her Inspection, Puppy." I ordered. Puppy moved back to make room and got in the previously discussed posture. Sarah followed suit as fast as she could.

"Head up, shoulders back" I admonished Sarah. She complied and her breasts stuck out nicely.

"This can be used naked or dressed to check for proper attire." I said roughly. I pulled the pubic hair of Sarah. I was surprised she didn't move or even wince. "I want you like Puppy. I will buy the needed device to make it happen. You will be hairless from the neck down. Is that acceptable?" I asked not wanting to force her into something she didn't want.

"Yes Sir, I would like that." Sarah replied with a smile.

"Last night you climaxed without permission. You may have been setup to fail and you will get your revenge soon enough. This will be your punishment for that however." I said as I slid my finger up her slit which was relatively dry. I pinched and pulled her nipples hard til she let out a little cry of pain and started to lose her balance by being pulled forward. Then I slapped each tit leaving a light red hand print on the side of each. She winced a little but didn't break posture. I used my finger again and she was most definitely wetter. I lightly teased her button for a few stokes. Then I put two fingers into her cunt and got them nice and juicy.

"Open your mouth." I ordered. She did as commanded and put my fingers in her mouth.

"Clean them." I ordered. Her mouth closed around my fingers and used her tongue to clean them.

"Good girl." I said rather amazed at her stoic behavior.

"Submissive pose, Puppy" I ordered. Puppy slowly got down into position. Sarah followed suit after carefully watching Puppy and assumed the identical position..

"This is your revenge and your treat." I said with a smile. I pulled my loungers down and my hard cock sprang free.

"Blow me." I ordered. Sarah began working my cock. She was adoring this as she looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I had been horny for a while so it wasn't going to take long for me to erupt.

"Sarah, put your hands behind your back." I ordered. Sarah followed the instruction. My cock impaled her mouth at first as it was almost the only thing holding her upper body in the upright position. All I had to do was make sure she wasn't choking. She wasn't having a problem as she was good at controlling her body. I moved back a little and she lost that control some. She still looked up at me adoringly and was working hard for her treat which came in gobs a couple minutes later. She made no bones about getting every little drop. I looked at Puppy and she had never moved from her position though I am sure she was watching from the corner of her eye.

"Put your hands back into the support position." I ordered. I pulled my cock out and pulled my loungers back up.

"Now get your fingers all nice and wet with your juices, Sarah." I ordered. I watched as Sarah started fingering herself and you could tell she was really wet from the squishing noises.

"Have Puppy clean them off." I ordered. Sarah moved and put her fingers in Puppy's mouth. Puppy wasted no time at her assigned task.

"Submissive doggie position." I barked. Puppy immediately and slowly got into position. Sarah copied the pose and figured out she was to use both hands for her forehead. I walked behind both girls examining both. Sarah was very wet, so was Puppy.

"Good girls. Sarah, help Puppy up." I ordered. They both got up smiling, Sarah looked much happier of the two. I turned a chair to face outward from the table.

"Puppy will now demonstrate the proper sitting procedures." I told them. Puppy sat in the chair with her feet flat and her knees about six inches apart as Sarah watched on.

"That is normal to be used at all times unless told otherwise, and I mean at all times." I said. "Wider." I ordered. Puppy spread her legs to the width of the chair with her feet still flat. "Widest." I ordered. Puppy spread the widest she could keeping her feet flat. I grabbed the Puppy leash and pulled her to me and gave her a warm loving kiss.

"Now, you try it." I ordered Sarah. She demonstrated she understood.

"Good girls. Inspection. I ordered. Both girls jumped to the proper stance immediately. I left and went to my bedroom. I still had to punish Sarah for barging into the bedroom unannounced. I got the paddle out. I figured five good swats would remind her of the offense. I came back out and they were both still in the inspection posture. I grabbed Sarah's leash and led her to the couch.

"Sarah, lean over the arm of the couch with your widest stance." I ordered. She immediately did as she was told. Puppy looked at me confused then I showed her the paddle. I pulled her leash to follow me. I handed the paddle to Puppy.

"Sarah, you barged into our bedroom without knocking after you were expressly forbidden without knocking. I have decided Puppy will perform the punishment since you offended her also." I said making a point. Since Puppy knew how to administer the punishment and left handed wouldn't be as harsh, I felt it safer to watch the first time.

"How many?" Puppy asked smiling as I understood the question she mouthed.

"Ten total, four each cheek, two across." I answered.

Puppy kneaded the right cheek for a few seconds and popped Sarah with the paddle. She then kneaded the red spot that developed then struck again a little harder but not in the same place. Once again she rubbed the reddened spot soothingly. Then Puppy got into position and smacked the left cheek then rubbed the resulting red spot. When Puppy was ready she made another smack. She rubbed the spot then lined up for a blow across. She made it an arcing shot that caught Sarah right at the crease lines of her legs with the bottom of the paddle. It was a hard shot and Sarah wasn't ready for that and her spike heels came up off the floor a little. It also caught her pussy lips. Sarah let out an oomph but never moved or spoke other than the surprise shot. She was breathing a little erratic however. Then she performed the same routine again. Puppy smiled at me then pointed. I smiled also as it looked like Sarah had a climax from the punishment as she was creaming. I ordered Puppy to lick her clean after that and she set about the task. I was trying to coax Sarah to be more verbal in her excitement and it was helping. She started grunting and letting audible oomph screams escape her lips. Puppy stopped and looked at me when Sarah let out a bit of a wailing moan before going limp.

"Well done girls." I said praising them.

"Sorry Sir. It won't happen again." Sarah said biting her lip. She looked so sexy doing that.

"Go to the bathroom and get cleaned up and redressed again. Then prepare us something to eat. I ordered as it was that time already. Time flies when you are having fun.

Puppy and Sarah hightailed it, picking up their clothes along the way. I turned on the TV to see what was up. TV was boring and I went and got the laptop. I needed to find the shoes I wanted for Puppy and Sarah to wear that I liked. It didn't take me long but I had more of a problem with Sarah than Puppy. Sarah worked and that seemed a problem to me at first in the clothing department. Then it dawned on that it was rather simple and would take care of it over dinner.

"Master, dinner is served. Salad, Hungarian beef and noodle with dinner rolls." Puppy reported.

"Smells and sounds wonderful" I said being seated at the table.

"Sarah, did you know you liked pain to turn you on?" I asked thinking she might be unaware.

"No Sir. I never realized it til last night when Mistress pointed it out. I didn't think it true until the punishment." Sarah said blushing.

"Now for clothes. I like skirts, jeans and shorts. There are times that jeans and shorts will be required wear depending on where we are going. Utmost they will be worn at that time of the month. Panties will not be worn unless it is with the jeans or shorts. Corsets and bras will be worn to display cleavage to the best of its ability and should be front closure if possible. Stockings will be thigh high when worn, socks with tennis shoes or sneakers. Sarah, I will order a set of shoes to match Puppy for our use when we are together. Work shoes, I am allowing leeway because you are on your feet a lot. Nothing will be worn unless I approve. Sarah, if we have time tomorrow, we will see if your store has a matching ring and a similar public collar. I said stating the rules on dress.