All Comments on 'Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 09'

by PoeticallyChivalrous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

when it was just puppy and rick it was good, but now everybody in the city is into the lifestyle it is getting off track.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Better to have given all of these other people their own, individual stories. It would have been okay to introduce them here and maybe give an introduction to their issues, but you have lost sight of the original story that appealed to everyone - that of puppy and her savior. That story had so much potential, but was rushed and muddied to the point of being lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Is George the doorman a sub or dom too? Or are you going to throw him into a scene as well. Its just too much, you've lost a reader here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

you are getting far afield

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great writing style but unrealistic

I accepted the fairy tale romance of Puppy and Rick as a one time, maybe this will work out for them, exception to the rule, but this chapter is way too unrealistic and simplifies the lifestyle egregiously. A lot and I mean, A LOT, of time and effort should go into finding a partner with your similar interests and boundaries to their kink before you start a dom/sub relationship and that relationship should be taken seriously and reflected upon critically before anyone offers up their permanent servitude as a slave. Erica has no experience and knows nothing about this mystery man on floor ten. However, his instant acceptance of her offer tells me that he is a careless and impulsive "master"...neither of which are qualities that I would be promoting even in fiction. Please continue to flesh out your original story line instead of these overly impulsive and far fetched side plots. Like I said, I love your writing but these last couple chapters I am finding difficult to get into.

grrlslavegrrlslaveabout 10 years ago
What????

You lost me here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Way too fast. So sudden. Again more doms and subs. Instant love without any reason or development. The story premise is strong, at least for me, but man the instant love and commitment stuff is so childish especially for a BDSM relationship. None of these characters are communicating but they are instantly on the same page,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I admire your enthusiasm but...

have to echo the comments that others have left. It’s waaaaay over the top, Rick & Jen’s engagement and two brand new D/s relationships particularly Erica from 0 - living together in less than a day??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous