Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master." I simply said.

He rose from his sitting position still holding the leash. He tugged me up and I somewhat clumsily arose to my feet as ordered as I was weak in the knees and the shoes didn't exactly help as I had forgotten about them. He hugged me and cried on my shoulder for several minutes while I soothed him the best I could. Once again I felt my stupidity accidentally received what I desired most in life and it was mine to hold on to for better or worse. He finally composed himself as he looked at me with tear strained eyes and the rivers that rolled down his cheeks pooling spots on his dress shirt.

"I am suddenly hungry for food as well as your desire. The desire can wait and build longer. I don't cook and only have some snacks on hand. Dine in or out?" He asked of me.

I looked at his watch, it was already too late for a fancy restaurant or much else other than delivery.

"Your choice as always Master. Due to the late hour, your choices are limited. I do know of an all night diner near my apartment with good cheap food." I stated giving him the best option I could think of. I knew he didn't have a car, the subway stop wasn't convenient, so I would have to drive. I couldn't drive in these heels either but I didn't want to take them off.

"I am tired of the local delivery fare. The diner sounds like the best alternative. Let me get dressed properly." He stated joyfully.

He came back out about ten minutes later cleaned up in surprising attire. Tight black leather pants, black t-shirt, leather vest with chains across the front and dress boots. Seductively chic I thought, not the somewhat trendy bum look I see.

We slowly walked down the hall. I had to stop and pick my stuff up in the laundry room. I needed my shoes to drive anyway and I had to stop at the office to get my purse. Jason took one look at me and I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head when we left. He opened the car door for me and even changed my shoes after I found the key which I had forgotten about. My blue four inch open toed pumps didn't really go with the outfit that well but would have to do. He took the collar off as he wanted to check my throat for bruising from his earlier rough treatment. Nothing but a little chafe mark that would go away quickly he said apologetically. He did leave the cuffs as they looked appropriate to him. I didn't care one bit and didn't care what others thought either, I felt safe for a change. He could have left the collar and leash on as far as I was concerned. We ate and talked. Drank several cups of coffee and talked some more getting to know one another.

I did figure out that he was not currently set up for my desired treatment as it was still crated up in his spare bedroom. I more or less decided on sweet love at his place that night. We went to my apartment where I hastily gathered up everything I needed for the weekend and work on Monday if need be. He already made sure that I knew I was to move in with him immediately. No pretenses or nothing, I was to be his loving companion in our desires. I agreed as that was my desire and found my true loving Master. When we returned I even parked in his garage slot. He even changed my shoes back to the six inch pumps I adored and put the collar and leash back in place. My feet and legs may not like it tomorrow as I wasn't used to wearing them out or for so long. I did have another similar pair that I had brought with me but I never wore them out of the apartment.

Jason was still bug eyed as I returned on his arm and he carried the bag with my belongings. After he opened the door, he threw the bag in, picked me up and carried me across the threshold. I shuddered to think what that meant but my pussy went into another gear. He set me down, took my leash and pulled me to his bedroom as I struggled to keep up. His bed was monstrous, California King with a massive two shelf bookcase headboard with a mirror in the middle and a lockable box on both ends. A long leather padded top cedar chest was pushed against the front. A giant six drawer trio-mirrored vanity dresser with chair on one wall. He had me sit on the cedar chest while he went into the walk-in closet. He came back with a new set of leather shoe strings still in the plastic holder, a red silk tie and a wide belt. He made a double knot in the middle of the tie and tied it around my head but not tightly. There went the idea of sweet love out the door.

"That is so your screams will be muffled and you have something to bite on." He warned me.

He then took one of the leather shoe laces and tied the rings of the wrist cuffs together in front of me.

"So you don't flail your arms and get them in the way." He explained.

He moved the narrow bands that covered my breasts and nipples from view. Someone with a large chest would have had problems keeping them from falling out. I had problems keeping them covered as it had loosened up a little and I would display them to everyone if I moved wrong. My nipples had been excited from the movement to begin with and was wanting his touch. He kissed both of them first pulling them out with his lips. I swooned and started breathing harder almost immediately. Then he pulled each, scraping them with his teeth. I leaned back and pushed them out further showing I loved the attention. He did that a few more times and I was trying to pant with my mouth gagged.

He grabbed both nipples with his fingers and thumb and gently pulled and twisted them. Oh, the sweet feeling I had been missing I thought as I grunted into the gag. Then he put one hand on mine then pulled and twisted hard each in turn until I screamed into the gag and my eyes watered from the pain. He did it several times and I did not even try to lift my trapped arms to stop him. It felt brutally wonderful to me and my pussy was dripping wet by this time. He must have been satisfied as he licked and nibbled them gently afterward massaging the remnants of the pain away leaving them tingling.

"I want those wonderful nipples of yours pierced, maybe tomorrow." He ordered lovingly.

I had thought about having it done before but was reluctant. I would do whatever he ordered plain and simple. He helped me to stand then brought me to the side of the bed. He had me hold my arms straight up then pushed me gently to lay face first in the bed, making sure I had a soft landing. He pulled my arms to get my head over the edge of the bed. He stood between my spread legs at the other edge. I was unsure what he was going to do. He flipped up the skirt to the dress and massaged my ass and hips. I was squirming from his touch as it felt divine. Then I heard the crack first then felt the searing pain that erupted, I screamed into the gag and my eyes teared immediately. I don't know if my legs were jumping and cringing or my whole body for that matter. I only concentrated on the pain, the next blow and my muffled scream. Five blows to each cheek I think as I may have lost count somewhere. I could feel the drool running past the gag down my chin and cheeks. Then I felt a cool sensation as my ass was being massaged by his hands and a soothing lotion I thought. The pain was a distant memory already as the current tingling enlivened my pussy further. It was a wonder I hadn't climaxed.

He came to my head naked with his cock pointing up, good size but not massive. He removed my gag and placed his cock at my mouth. I licked the precum from the tip and savored his yummy taste. It had been a long time since I had sex with anybody other than myself. I wasn't what you would call experienced as I only had two lovers in my life and both only lasted a few months. He already knew that with our talk at the diner and I had only sucked one lover a couple times and wasn't very good at it if you asked him. I took it slow and remembered what the women in the porn movies on the net did. I doubted I could live up to their standards now, but will learn quickly to satisfy my Master. I thought I was doing pretty good but Master pulled away after a few minutes. He freed my arms and crawled on the bed.

"Pleasure your cunt with my cock." He ordered.

I was shocked but didn't hesitate to straddle him and bury his cock in my cunt to the hilt. It was easy, my cunt was like a bucket of water. I was in heaven as his cock sloshed and plunged upward into me. I rode it slowly at first, rising slowly to the the tip end then slide slowly back down hard. My cunt was needy and it had a mind of its own as I lost control of myself to the pleasure. It didn't take long before the strongest orgasm of my life swept over me. I ground his cock into me like I was trying to dig to China, grunting like a pig in heat. Then I took off on another wild ride and he was meeting me stroke for stroke or trying to. That is when I felt the head of his cock swell, maybe my pussy did I am not sure. His first squirt came and he grabbed my hips and pushed me down and arched up into me. That set me off into an orgasm of my own, several as a matter of fact. I screamed from the fireworks that was going off in my body and head at the same time. I didn't even know that I had stopped breathing until I began to fall forward and he caught me. He rolled me over kissing me with a passion I had never known in my life. I gladly accepted and returned the kiss with my own passion.

"Master, this desirous thrall humbly thanks you for the pleasure you bestowed upon her." I said with meaning.

He rolled to his side against me and lovingly traced my face with his finger. He tilted my chin with his finger forcing me to look into his wondrous dark brown eyes.

"The pleasure was mine to give as you earned your reward and my love." He lovingly stated. I kissed him, snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me as I tumbled wearily into the best nights sleep of my life.

12