All Comments on 'Finding a Roommate'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Nicely written I must say. The characters are just a bit off the norm, whatever that is these days and the relationship as room mates flowed seamlessly into a lust driven romance. Another chapter or two would be appreciated if you wish to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Sexy without being too overtly so. Well written and well paced. One of the few stories on Literotica that I just read without checking to see how long it was first. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not For Me

I found the story disgusting. The guy, Eric, raped her. It's that simple. Maybe in hindsight she liked it, but unlike what Eric thought, No really does mean NO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Feminist nonsense

Previous comment misinterprets story. She says, earlier, "I get to decide if you are boyfriend material. So far, things are looking good. At the moment, the only thing on my 'don't like' list is the fact that I want sex with you and you haven't delivered. Can we fix that?" So a woman says that, and a little while later, in the middle of not very rough sex, a lukewarm "no" is rape? Not in my book.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 6 years ago
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

story... Actually, there are many women who think 'No' is a good tease, and get very upset when I just say, 'OK', and walk away.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great love story, could have gone a little longer with a definitive happily ever after. 5/5

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220421 days ago

Please be sure to publish the story which Laura read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous