Finding a Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have something I can't tell you until tonight also."

"We better go out. If it is bad news, we will need gin."

I let her leave first, and called my office to report a sick day. "Very bad case of flu," I said.

Pouring more coffee and taking time to instruct my brain that there was only one subject for today, I was very firm, vowing to write the short story that was in my head, and finish it in one day. No blockages, no meanderings, no gazing out the window. Just write, write, write.

By three, there was a complete draft. By five, there was an edited draft, and I was released for a run. I debated waiting for Laura as I got into my clothes. Tying my laces on the front steps, there was still no sign of her. I set the watch and left.

I went out easily for three miles and turned around. My body was full of adrenalin, from the writing and from the running. Time to pick up the pace.

I came steaming down the block to our steps with the watch showing a sub-seven pace for the last mile. Damn, hadn't seen that since being on the track at school.

She was just getting out of the shower, a big smile on her face. "Don't you dare touch me, get in there. I already made a reservation."

Not only that, she had found time to acquire new sexy underwear and a new dress that showed off the body and its incredible curves.

She even insisted on driving. I felt like the younger brother to whom she was being especially nice on his visit to the big city. A folded copy of the story was in the pocket of my jacket. I wondered if she would read it if I asked for help. I smiled to myself, a little darkly, and got an odd look from Laura. This could be the end, I thought. You got to know her for a glorious month and then she escaped, like a monarch butterfly continuing its migration after a stop for milkweed.

The restaurant was new, hidden in a corner of an old warehouse, with a brightly painted mural on the brick facade. Two icy martinis arrived in a hurry, and Laura lifted her glass, "To us."

"To us?" I responded.

"Yes. You are talking to the newest Vice President in IT, and the Director of the new data center in Columbus, appointed today."

I leaned across for a kiss and said, "That's wonderful. My girlfriend, the IT Executive!"

"Ok, there's more, but I want to know your secret."

"I wrote a story today. A story good enough that I'm quitting my job!"

"You haven't sold it but you are quitting anyway? How are you going to support your wife and babies?"

I kissed her hand, "Wife and babies, is it?"

She came around the table and sat in my lap, attracting attention from other diners.

"Will you marry me and come to Columbus? You can write anywhere."

I ended a warm kiss with, "I charge extra for being a nanny to twins."

Neither of us was interested in food after that. I gave the waiter and the maitre 'd each a twenty and said we would return again soon.

She made me drive. Lying way back in her seat, the arms waved, "I think today is the best day of my life."

"I shouldn't admit this, but the story came from you. You'd better read it."

"Oh shit. You are going to sell a story with me in it? What's the title?"

I used my heavy voice and didn't look at her. "Lust."

She covered her eyes and groaned. Fortunately, we were home. I handed the story from my jacket to her hand. "You are only permitted to read this naked in our bed."

I headed to the kitchen as she walked toward the bedroom. What to fix? I took a deep breath and grabbed two beers. Keeping the lights out, I dropped my good clothes on a chair and crept down the hall. The door was mostly closed, but I could see her head on a pillow, eyes intent on the sheets of paper in her hand. She kept saying, "Oh shit. Oh my god." It looked like her hand was busy under the sheet.

When she got to the last page, I stepped into the doorway, holding the beers in front of my crotch.

"Eric! It's fabulous! I can't believe you did it in one day."

She paused and looked at the beer. "Bring me one of those and what's behind it. I better get the same screw the girl in the story got."

I sat on the edge of the bed. "You're not mad?"

"Yes, I'm terribly angry. I am going to beat you to a pulp while you drive that awful cock in me."

She screamed and giggled and beat her hands on every spot she could reach. The cock she wanted responded with a special performance. After the third climax, she collapsed backward, eyes closed.

"Damn, Eric, how could a computer nerd fall for a guy who writes? This is just too weird."

I put out the light and climbed in behind. We sipped our beer and made strange noises at each other. After we were done, she put the bottles down and turned into me.

"They want me in Columbus for a visit tomorrow. Some critical procurement decisions have to be made."

"I'd better come along. I can look for a place to stay. Should we keep this apartment while you do the commute thing?"

She made happy noises and then whispered, "Eric, that girl, the one in the story, she doesn't come the way I do."

I kissed the tip of her nose in the dark and answered, "Changed it. Some people we know are going to read the story. It will leave them wondering, 'Does Laura do that?' "

"Good god. Are you going to keep writing about sex?"

"If you keep giving me great ideas, I have to."

She screamed and held me tight.

12