All Comments on 'Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 02'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Interesting But Hot

So does daddy get another date? Love the description of her outfit for the evening and the limo. Hopefully more chapters coming for this series. 5 Stars.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars.

great tale. VERY SEXY!! you're a good writer, and this is a well-told tale. looking forward to chapter 3

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
What Was I Thinking ?

I have no idea why I haven't commented on any of your stories until now. Maybe that my writing hand was worn out from,,, well you get the idea. Your stories are perhaps totally improbable, but who cares. Sort of the next step up from swapping or swinging I suppose, and that is not unthinkable now is it. So please, please, let your imagination run, have fun, it's your story. By the way, pretty good character development, great detail, and just the right amount of tease. From a man who enjoyed some fun and adventure with his ex wife, anything is possible. I often wish we could have continued, but every thing comes to an end, and like the lyrics of that old song say, "Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end."

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 5 years ago
Older woman as teacher . . .

. . . triggers old memories for this old man. Thanks for sharing your story MichaelsD82. Good Job of storytelling.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 4 years ago
All Going To Prison

I don't know where most people like you get the idea that incest has an age limitation, and only exists to protect a minor offspring. There is no such delineation. Even if the daughter is 50 yrs old and her father is 70+, if he fucks her he is still committing criminal sexual assault - incest. If she were a minor, there would be the additional statutory rape.

So, since hubby aided, abetted and facilitated, as did the mother-in-law/mother of the daughter, they are clearly accomplices. "Daddy" gets 10 years in prison, hubby and "Mommy" would each get 3 to 5 years.

Society doesn't just frown on incest, it is criminally prohibited without condition or reservation. This is not a cultural or societal norm - it is a scientific fact that the vast majority of offspring of incest are born with Down's Syndrome and other genetic diseases. Too often these damaged children are foisted on society to care for by the parents abandoning all support for the handicapped and severely mentally and physically debilitated offspring. A tragedy that can in no way be condoned under any circumstances or be subject to "lifestyle" choices. Even if "daddy" had a vasectomy and "daughter" had her tubes tied (or even a hysterectomy), it would still be and should undoubtedly be a criminal offense.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Re: Beauready

As we all know, the laws are not always aligned with science or societal mores.

In this case I believe adults, where there is no coercion, then there is no good reason for it to be prohibited.

And FWIW downs syndrome is not a result of incest.

From downs Syndrome dot org.

Most incidents of Down syndrome occur with young, healthy mothers. There is no known correlation between religion, race, environment, nationality, or socio-economic status and Down syndrome. There is no correlation between incest and Down syndrome. Sadly, this is a common myth, so it bears pointing out.

You are free to feel however you wish but check the facts before you preach.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 3 years ago

Great second chapter! Love the Daddy/Daughter activities followed closely by the MIL/SIL get together!

I really hope I am not headed to jail, as I fully enjoyed reading about all the fun!

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

I hope you provide both of them (Your Wife and her Dad) a comfortable environment at your home i.e your bed room whenever love birds feel like meeting. May be her Dad should come unannounced next time, jump in to your Bed and fuck your wife while you hear them or sleep in guest bed room. You help those tired love birds next morning by bringing breakfast to their bed wow so many scenarios floating in my brain that this story could go further

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4712 months ago

Simply put, I don't normally read incest /taboo stories but have found this one entertaining. Thank you.

CARLVPCARLVP5 months ago

How many times I jerked off fucking my mother-in-law in my mind's eye filling her Pusey or mouth. My wife being fucked next to us by her father. One time when I was in medical school they came to visit us in our one bed room apartment. I rented a large cot and they slept beside okur bed. I was biting my tongue about to move her husband over in hopes he would slide nyo bed wu

Ith his daughteer. The thought had my cock rock hard. My wife wa laying back to me. I slde my hard cock into her pussy from behind and slowly fucked her clinching my teeth in an over whelming effort not to crawl in and fuck my mother -in-law.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous