All Comments on 'Finding Her Secret Emails Ch. 01'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i would love to read more . wish list, longer chapters please if possible.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
I like feminized stories, however...

Dear Quietoldie,

What I don't like, and have no idea where you might take this story, is a 'loving wife' turning into a bitch and forces the husband 'she loves' to be a cuckhold. Too often that is what a lot of FM readers enjoy, not me. If the mom has anything to do with this, and I assume she will, she will try and get a new 'man' into her life to give her 'man' sex instead of 'sissy' sex. You could take a Vicky Tern's approach and castrate him and then have him service the new 'man' in their marriage. Even though Vicky is a very talented writer, most of her TV/CD stories tend to go heavy into BDSM and are very dark for my taste.

Will be watching and hoping for your next installment.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice start to a series

It's starting out delightfully with several additions already. It seems that Julie will be having some influence in the cumming days. I have to agree with Santacruzman; please do ruin it with cuckolding or extramarital (gay) activities. I too will be watchful of up coming chapters to the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like her underwear would even fit on him.

He did what every man would do in those circumstances. Stop at a store and buy some new underwear. Guys don't care - it would take him less than ten minutes. And listening to his wife talk about her Mother's sex life? A woman he doesn't like? That just seemed both unbelievable and stupid. His reaction would mostly likely have been both EEEWWWW and TMI! When she calls him " a good girl" that would have been the end of their relationship. Who wants a wife that clearly doesn't have any love or respect for her husband?

Bad story telling.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
keep it where it is

Love where the story is right now. I'm hoping it doesn't devolve into a (predictable) slide to sissyville--wearing dresses, dildos, cuckholding, etc. Why can't it just stay where the woman is taking control and using the power of sex to continue to get what she wants. There are many possibilities from there. Also, her mother-in-law could provide some inspiration to her son-in-law:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A promising start

Like most of the other commenters, I'm hoping this won't go down the tired old sissy / cuckolding route; it's not for us to tell the author what to write but it would be so refreshing to read a story where the marriage remains intact through the couple's love for each other. Sure, the wife could take charge of sex, even every aspect of the marriage but it doesn't necessarily mean infidelity and degradation are inevitable.

One commenter complains it's unrealistic - so what? It's fiction! I'm looking forward to chapter 2 with fingers crossed.

QuietoldieQuietoldieabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

I have read the comments with interest and am pleased to receive them. Just begun writing chapter 2 and will try to produce a story that takes into account some of what commentators have said. (28/03/17).

suckermansuckermanalmost 7 years ago
lovely story

The anonymous chap who said womens panties wont fit a man is wrong I wear panties 24/7 now and wear my own, but my wife let me wear some of hers to see. How I got on. They fit perfectly. Mind you I do have a small cock and balls but that is how a sissy should be. The only thing my wife insists on is that they should not be too effeminate. This means no frillys but cotton and with just that little bit of lace round the leg holes and waist. Some have a tiny bow at the front waist.

They are lovely to wear for several reasons.

One they are far prettier and sexy than mens.

They, being cotton, are much healthier. And they are so cheap. Marks and Spencer sell them in packs of 5 for less than £2.00.

lovely patterns and colours. I may "may make a mistake" and increase the feminine side one day with either more lace or a bit see through just to see what I can get away with.

I wouldnt wear mens now for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shifting perspective

From first to third person is a sign of very poor writing.

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 6 years ago
Building Well

This story is a great introduction and I like the characters and the direction the plot is moving in. I wish it was happening to me too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Nice, well written and stimulating story.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

this sounds like they didn't need mom at all. most men do like panties sometimes anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure, unadulterated garbage

Pure, unadulterated garbage

victory8888victory8888over 1 year ago

Very interesting start to a hot story looking forward to its outcome

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Being effeminate has nothing to do with being gay, as Oldie explains.

Having an incestuous relationship with Mummy AND mummy-in-law is very healthy for the sexual development of a sissy into the pretty girl he really is. Always under Mummy's watchful eye, of course. Sending the lovely wife off to the tavern to work nights as a barmaid-slut is the next step towards total marital success!

Well done, Oldie, well done ole chap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES