All Comments on 'Finding Her Secret Emails Ch. 02'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
suckermansuckermanabout 7 years ago
MORE

excellent story and looking forward to the next episode. I too am in panties 24/7. what I want next is for my darling to put me into a chastity cage. For days to start with but permanently is my fantasy.

There was a guy on Tumblr whose wife had locked him in the cage then poured superglue into the lock. mmmm

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Guess you decided to go down the same old daughter follows mom

When I read chapter one, I had hoped that the husband would like being feminized, but not a cuckold and would have a little more manhood in him. You're going to take it there so I'm sorry if I'm going to stop with this chapter. Chastity and/or castration is next as she's more in love with her vibrator than her husband, and mom has set up the sissy vs. real man lover.

Sorry, not my cuppa.

Regards,

Santacruzman

LonicdLonicdabout 7 years ago
Please tell me more

I like where your story is going as I too have these types of feelings and tantasies, would love to have my honey feminized me and date other men maybe e vdn double date.....please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wonder what his game is?

Because when he gets to work the first thing he does is use the restroom and change into boxers. Even the slightest chance of getting caught ends his job and his career. So he's not doing what she tells him. I figure he's getting prepared for the divorce. Moving and hiding money, looking for a new job across the country. Because who would stay with a women that demeans, degrades and humiliates him? Who shows him by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him. That she sees him as a toy and a meal ticket. When the divorce comes and he tells her parents and friends about what she's been trying to do to him, she won't have any one in her corner. A sad story of abuse.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is this going to be continued?

Whether or not this plays out how I'd like it to, I hope it will be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like it, please continue

Nice and erotic. I would love to be the husband.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

It is. A possible accurate account of someone's life. Yes my panty got a little damp, but so what. I agree with a few other commenters here, in that she does not love him at all. I cant think of an appropriate pay-back for her. Yes the story is exciting, and did work on many different fronts, by that, I mean there is a lot of truth from the real world going on here. What woman, that has a question about sex goes to her husband first? It's usually a mother or sister, best friend, anyone but her husband, and that should say something about where women's heads are. There is seldom any love in a woman, other than the love she has for herself. Sex is just a tool.

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 6 years ago
Getting Better

The story line and the characters are developing well. I'm really looking forward to Ch 03.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Very good writing with the story moving at just the right pace. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shaving

You're great with these shaving scenes!

There's one in this story.

And there is your finest when your wife Barbara is shaved WHILE being raped.

Great writer, no doubt keeping highly erotic company, too.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

i too hope you can add lots more. the chapters could be longer, but i will read on.

RodinliteroticaRodinliteroticaover 1 year ago

Beautiful prose

Excellent progression in the plot👍👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...