Finding Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lingering on all of Kate's toes, Vivian worked her way up Kate's left leg, along her left hip and straight up to her lips.

Vivian broke the kiss and asked the obvious, "Did I miss anything?"

Kate's answer was a lust filled whisper, "Whose teasing now?"

With a quick burst of speed and strength, Kate flipped Vivian over to her back and Kate climbed up and straddled her lover's face, pressing her fast dripping pussy to Vivian's lips and nose.

Loving these kinds of moments with Kate, Vivian immediately brought her hands under and up to hold on to Kate's cheeks as she began licking her lover's sex.

Starting with slow long licks that both teased and tortured, Vivian quickly picked up her pace when Kate began to grind her swollen lips against Vivian's tongue. Vivian purposely avoided Kate's clit in an attempt to draw out her pleasurable torture.

"Please Viv, please ... I need ... release," Kate begged, her breathing ragged. Vivian gave a few more long licks before she finally planted her mouth on Kate's clit and began sucking while maneuvering her right hand around to Kate's ass. She managed to slowly wiggle her middle finger into Kate's puckered little asshole, pushing it up to the second joint. The burst of pleasure caused Kate to hold on to the wooden headboard for support.

Kate let out an excited yelp at the new sensation as Vivian began pumping her finger while at the same time lashing and sucking Kate's clit. After only a couple of minutes, Kate screamed at the top of her lungs as she exploded, her cum drenching Vivian's face.

Vivian didn't stop licking and sucking until Kate's trembling body calmed. As Kate rolled off and tried to catch her breath, Vivian pulled their lips together, allowing Kate to taste her own juices.

Chapter 3

When she had enough breath to speak, Kate said, "That was mind blowing."

"That was just the first. I plan on getting more out of you," Vivian commented with a devil of a smile. Before Kate could respond, Vivian started on Kate's tits again.

Vivian didn't have a chance to put her plan into action. Kate took control, rolling her lover over and pinning her. Kate held the dark beauty down and kissed her lips fiercely. She tongued her way across Viv's jaw to her left earlobe. She nibbled the fleshy lobe and lightly pulled on Vivian's earring. The mix of light pain and pleasure caused a moan to escape from Vivian's lips.

Kate repeated the act on Viv's right side and then trailed a line of nips and licks along Vivian's slender neck. Kate could feel Vivian's moans vibrating along her throat.

Reaching those glorious mounds, Kate devoured each, biting softly at the nipples and areolas. Kate looked up at Vivian's lips to see her chanting a mantra of, "Oh ... oh ... oh."

Kate trailed her wet tongue down from the valley of Vivian's breasts to the very tip of her pussy mound. When Kate bit down hard on her friend's mound, Vivian's whole body rose from the bed.

Vivian enjoyed a little pain with her sex and Kate knew just what to do to drive the auburn goddess to destruction.

Just as Vivian gripped Kate's head to guide her to her aching sex, Kate pulled away and went to the walk in closet. She returned a minute later with a black leather harness and an eight inch, purple dong attached.

Vivian's eyes revealed her hunger for what Kate was about to do to her. She spread her legs wide, inviting Kate to have at her. Kate obliged by first going down for a few quick strokes of her tongue. As she tasted the honey that was Vivian, she teased her lover's throbbing clit.

She slowly positioned herself at Viv's entrance and guided the head of the large cock inside.

Even though Vivian was wet and ready, the dildo was wider than most others and she felt a small twinge of pain mixed in with the pleasure as it filled her.

At first, Kate went slow and only pushed half of the dildo into Vivian. Only when her body adjusted and she began to grind her own hips to meet Kate's thrusts did Kate give Vivian the full length of the dong.

Vivian's back arched and she lifted her body off of the bed as the dildo's head bumped her uterus. The pain/pleasure response it elicited from her body was miraculous.

It didn't take long for the orgasm to build and after a few deep strokes, Vivian was screaming Kate's name as she came hard.

Kate slowed her strokes and when Vivian's body calmed down, Kate pulled out. She brought her lips to Viv's center and sucked on the sweet juices, licking her pussy lips clean. She wiggled her tongue on her lover's clit and Vivian's body shuddered in response.

Then without warning, utilizing her strength, Kate forcibly rolled Vivian over on her stomach. She quickly pulled the dark woman to her knees and plunged the dildo deep into Vivian's pussy.

As she found her rhythm, she stuck two fingers into Vivian's welcoming asshole. From the double penetration, Vivian screamed and had one of the fastest second orgasms ever.

She fell to the bed, panting wildly. She rolled and spoke, her lips trembling slightly.

"What the hell was that?" she asked, watching the dark look in Kate's eyes.

"You didn't like it?" Kate questioned.

"No, I didn't say that. It was just so different and ... hot."

Kate smiled a knowing smile and got off the bed. She went to the bathroom and removed the harness and dildo. She washed her hands and came back to the bed. She crawled along side her lover to cuddle but Viv had other ideas.

"You know I can't let you get away with what you just did," Vivian said when Kate returned.

"What did you have in mind?" Kate asked.

Renewed strength running through her, Vivian reached into her bedside table and pulled out a harness and a red dildo. It was her regular favorite to use and Kate had experienced it on more than one occasion.

When Vivian was strapped and ready, she pulled Kate from the bed. She led her over to the writing desk and cleared a spot. She bent Kate over on her stomach and pushed into her.

There was no slow and easy, it was fast, hard and brutal. Vivian had Kate's feet lifting off the floor with the force of her thrusts.

It was times like these that Vivian regretted that Kate had short hair; she would have loved to hold on to her hair and pull on it as if it were reins. She settled for digging her long finger nails into Kate's hips.

The force of the fucking plus the pain of Vivian's fingers gripping her had Kate wailing in pleasure.

With a blood curdling scream, Kate came. Her thick cream ran down the sides of her legs as Vivian pulled out of her. Her legs were shaky as she came off the desk and Vivian had to help her back to the bed.

Just as Vivian was raining soft kisses on Kate's neck and upper chest to help calm her, the phone rang. Vivian stood and picked up the receiver off of the bedside table as she dislodged the dildo from the harness.

As she spoke on the phone, she seductively licked Kate's cum off the dildo's surface as if she was licking a popsicle. Kate watched her lover with affection but noted the seriousness in her eyes at what was being said to her on the other end of the phone line.

Kate read the words 'give me ten' from Vivian's lips before she hung up. She strode back to the bed and dropped the dong next to Kate. Viv wiggled out of the harness and tossed it on the bed as well.

She looked down at Kate and signed, "I have to go downstairs; the price of being the boss. You can wait for me but it may take up to an hour."

"It's okay, you go. I'll clean up and head home," Kate told her with a smile. Vivian leaned down and kissed her.

With a bright smile Vivian said, "You know, if you were just a bit more submissive, you would be my perfect mate."

"Same applies to you," Kate told her with a smirk.

After a deep kiss, Vivian picked up her dress, went to bathroom for a couple of minutes and then returned dressed. After one last kiss, Vivian left.

Kate spent about ten minutes recovering before she moved off the bed. She changed the drenched sheets and left the used toys in the bathroom. She took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. She left what she had worn in the hamper. Vivian would take care of it when she had the laundry done.

She went down the spiral staircase and out the back door. She caught a cab and was home twenty minutes later. When she crawled into her empty bed, she wondered if it would ever be filled.

Chapter 4

Kate's routine returned to normal again but, as the weeks passed, her libido began waging war against her rational brain.

Visions of Megan's naked body danced before her eyes. Kate knew she had to put a stop to it and figured Vivian was the one to help her. Maybe some good hard fucking would take her mind off of Megan for good.

Kate emailed Vivian and asked if she could come and spend the upcoming weekend with her. Vivian was delighted and quickly agreed.

It was Friday and Kate couldn't wait till the work week ended. It was three and Kate had just one more meeting to take care of before she could leave.

Kate was sitting in the small conference room on the two person sofa. Opposite her was Jade O'Conner.

Jade stood five feet seven with a voluptuous figure. Her long legs, well rounded hips and ass, and full breasts were all gifts from her Irish father's side of the family.

The only trace of her mother's Asian background was her straight black hair and slightly Asian eyes. All and all Jade was gorgeous.

Today she was in a red jacket and skirt suit and red three inch heels. She oozed power and sex appeal. She was a top literary agent and brought many new up and coming writers to Kate's attention.

Next to her was a petite raven haired girl. She was Arianna Mercer. Kate had read a file on the young girl earlier in the week.

Arianna was twenty two and in her last year of college. She had won a few writing contests and showed great promise. Her first book was completed and now Jade was trying to convince Kate to become the young woman's editor.

Next to Arianna was Blake Summers, Jade's interpreter. Jade was a serious business woman and did not get to be one of the best (if not the best) female literary agents by taking chances. Since their first meeting almost three years ago, Jade had always brought her own translator.

They had gone over the usual particulars. And now Kate was going over the bottom line for Arianna while Blake translated.

"I've read the manuscript and the general concept is really good. I liked the story but there are a few discrepancies we'll need to iron out," Kate said simply. She looked over at the young writer, who seemed to be extremely nervous.

"How long will all this take?" Jade asked.

"It depends on how much time Ms. Mercer can commit to," Kate answered. She turned her attention to Arianna.

"How much time can you devote to this Ms. Mercer? It will take a lot of hours going over page by page. Are you up for that?"

Arianna looked at Kate. In her hazel eyes there was uncertainty. As their eyes met, Arianna looked away nervously. She turned to Blake and began to speak.

It was not unusual for people who were not accustomed to being around the deaf to speak directly to the interpreter and not the deaf person. It's something Kate was used to. What happened next was a pleasant surprise to Kate.

As Arianna started to speak, she paused and turned to Kate. Looking into Kate's eyes, she apologized. Then she voiced her thoughts on what Kate had asked. She was nervous and stammered a lot.

"I... I really want... my book ..." Kate held up her hand to stop her. Then Kate did something she never did with clients. She used her voice.

"It's okay Ms. Mercer, Arianna. Just breathe. There's no pressure here. Tell me calmly. What are your thoughts on all this?" Kate said in her most reasonable tone.

Arianna took a couple of deep breaths. Then, looking into Kate's eyes, she voiced her thoughts.

"I really... I want my book to be published. If... if putting myself in your hands means that will happen then I'll do whatever is necessary." She blushed as she spoke but seemed sincere. Kate smiled her best professional smile and nodded.

They ironed out the remaining details and agreed to start going through the manuscript on Monday afternoon.

* * * *

Kate spent a glorious weekend with Vivian. They fucked each other senseless and come Monday Kate was ready to throw herself into the new project that was Arianna Mercer.

They fell into a comfortable routine. Since Arianna was still attending school, her only free time was during the afternoon after four p.m. That had them meeting and working for two hours, three times a week and four hours, with a lunch break in between, on Saturdays.

As the weeks went by their progress was slow. But Kate found that she enjoyed the time they spent working together.

Arianna, or Ari, was shy at first but, after she relaxed, Kate found her to be intelligent, compassionate and at times acquiescent, but she was just plain fun to be around. She had a delightful sense of humor and Kate started looking forward to their time together.

It was when Ari surprised Kate by learning sign language without really needing to that Kate fell in love.

Chapter 5

Kate never really saw it coming, or rather, she didn't let herself see it. The first three weeks of working with Arianna were pretty straight forward. Ari came to Kate's office, Meg interpreted and they worked. Ari was quiet at first but dedicated and open to all Kate's suggestions about how to best improve her manuscript.

For a while Kate's libido was relentless, keeping her mind busy with thoughts of Meg. But her subconscious mind did take notice of Ari's subtle curves and the scent of her skin and hair as they sat side by side.

Then one Tuesday afternoon, five weeks after they started editing, things changed dramatically. Megan had an appointment and couldn't be there to interpret so Kate emailed Ari's mobile phone and explained that they should cancel since Meg couldn't be there. To Kate's surprise, Ari emailed back, saying that it wouldn't be a problem and she would be there as planned.

Kate thought they would have to work with hand written notes, but Ari shocked her by being able to sign and confessed that she had been taking classes since their first meeting. It was a first for Kate. No one had ever taken the initiative before when it came to working with her. Kate was deeply touched.

*****

After that first day, Meg was no longer needed for Ari's meetings. The work was slow and they only managed a few pages per session but it looked promising. As they talked more, Kate found Ari to have a somewhat passive, even submissive quality to her personality.

Slowly, Kate realized that she liked talking to and spending time with the young woman. But Kate knew Ari's presence in her life was only temporary. After seven weeks of work, they were about three quarters of the way through the manuscript. In three or four more weeks they would be done and Ari would continue with her life; so would Kate.

But Kate's libido would not be denied. And one Friday night while Kate was in the shower doing her usual masturbatory act while thinking of Meg, Ari's face flashed in Kate's mind.

The thought startled Kate at first. But the more she thought about it, the more she became aroused by Ari's hazel eyes, her lips, and what they would feel like, taste like. Kate found herself picturing running her lips and tongue over Ari's neck, kissing her shoulders and stripping off Ari's top to reveal her smallish breasts to Kate's eyes.

That flat stomach; Kate could see herself tickling Ari's belly button with her tongue, running her hands over Ari's slender hips and cupping her tight little ass. Kate wanted to kiss her way up and down Ari's legs, suck on all her toes and bury her tongue in Ari's little pussy that had to be sweet as honey.

Before Kate realized it, three of her fingers were buried deep inside herself and she was bringing herself to one of her most intense orgasms ever. After she came hard on her fingers, Kate slumped against the shower wall, breathless and shocked. Her mind tried to make sense of it all. When did Ari go from a simple client to the object of her lust?

Chapter 6

The very next day they were scheduled for their usual Saturday session. They would meet at ten, work until twelve, stop an hour for lunch and work until three. Kate felt somewhat awkward, having brought herself to orgasm via that sudden, sensuous vision that she had of the young woman, but committed herself to not let it show. Kate was, after all, a professional.

Ari arrived on time as always. Today she was in her usual Saturday casual clothes of a baby T, tight fitting blue jeans and sandals. Kate found herself staring at Ari a few times but thankfully caught herself before the girl noticed.

This particular area of the manuscript was difficult to shape. The work seemed to be going nowhere. Working so close to Ari and inhaling her scent had Kate beside herself with worry.

Usually they would order in but Kate didn't trust herself to be alone with Ari to make small talk and suggested they head to the nearby mall for lunch. Kate figured that in the crowded food court she could control her newfound feelings. She really didn't want to make a fool of herself with this young woman who, for all intents and purposes, was straight.

During lunch, Ari chatted about her week and how her classes were coming in preparation for her finals, which were quickly approaching.

Kate remained quiet and guarded. Her newfound awareness of Ari as a sexual being had her worried. Not everyone was like Meg ... okay being around someone who lusted after her. She wondered if she could keep it together long enough to help get Ari's book ready for publication?

Knowing she was not focused enough on the job at hand, Kate suggested that they browse the mall before returning to the office. Ari lit up at the idea. They poked around the various stores, checking out clothes and perfume. Ari, doing her part, ran amok at the candy store.

Kate relaxed and enjoyed the time they spent together. She loved watching Ari's enthusiasm and fun loving nature. For a brief moment, Kate pictured how wonderful it could be if they were a couple. She immediately scolded herself for such a thought.

'Ari doesn't see you that way,' her inner voice droned on. They were just acquaintances, not even really friends. They talked but never discussed personal details of their lives. She barely knew anything about Ari and vice versa. Besides, she was seven years Ari's senior. Even if Ari was into women, she'd probably want someone closer to her own age.

'And what are you looking for?' Her inner voice continued. 'You want a wife, someone to settle down with and share your life. Ari is just now starting her life and monogamy and marital bliss are not usually for those so young.'

As Ari browsed the pop section of the music store, Kate chastised herself for wanting Ari. While idly thumbing through some CDs, she noticed a shapely blonde strut up to Ari. The girl seemed to be about the same age and her body could not be denied as being sexually attractive. But Kate noticed that Ari's demeanor changed as soon as she saw the blonde.

All confidence having drained away, Ari looked horrified as the blond smiled at her. Kate maneuvered herself so she could read the blonde's lips. What she read completely shocked and enraged her.

The blond called Ari 'my little bitch' and said that Ari shouldn't have left. She continued to belittle Ari, calling her a 'little cunt sucker,' telling Ari that 'her pussy missed Ari's tongue.' Through it all, Ari remained silent and seemed frightened. She just put her head down and took it all, never saying a word. Kate, on the other hand, was royally pissed off.