Finding Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ari swallowed hard, freed her hands from under Kate and signed.

"I think I want you to ravish me Kate. I've been having all these feelings inside. And for all my writing experience I can't describe them. But I know that I only get them when I'm with you. I was afraid to admit to having them; I feared what it meant. I was afraid of what you would think."

"Are these good feelings Ari?" Kate questioned.

"Yes, definitely good," Ari answered with a smile. Kate stroked Ari's cheek and traced her thumb over Ari's lips. Then she kissed her. Soft and gentle kisses on her lips, cheeks and nose.

Kate remembered what Ari said about everything being one sided in the past and decided that she would make this special for Ari.

Chapter 9

Kate stood and drew Ari up off the couch and into her arms. She held her close, savoring the way Ari's body seemed to fit hers, then led her to the bedroom. She had Ari lay on the bed as she dimmed the lights to make things more romantic.

Crawling next to Ari, Kate captured her lips in a slow, sensual kiss. Kate moved to Ari's neck, brushing her lips and tongue over the delicate skin. As she tongued Ari's earlobe, she felt a shudder from the young woman's body.

Kate gently ran her teeth up and down the side of Ari's neck and softly bit the sensitive spot just under her ear. Her hand snaked its way under Ari's t-shirt and then moved slowly up to Ari's bra-covered breasts. She felt all the air leave Ari's lungs as she nibbled along her collar bone.

Her hands ran back down to Ari's stomach and her fingers sensually caressed her young lover. Her lips joined her fingers as she planted feathery kisses all around the girl's belly button. Kate inched her way up towards Ari's breasts and in one smooth motion, removed the white t-shirt to reveal Ari's white cotton bra.

Kate licked and kissed all over Ari's exposed skin making the younger woman squirm. She raised Ari up and unclasped her bra. When she removed the garment, Kate was speechless.

Ari's breasts were small and perfectly rounded with larger than expected sexy brown nipples and areolas. Kate couldn't help but stare, they mesmerized her so. How delicious her nipples looked.

"You don't like them?" Ari asked cautiously. Kate grinned at her.

"If I wasn't in love with you before, I am now. You are so beautiful baby."

Kate kissed Ari's lips again, savoring the taste of her. She cupped Ari's left breast in her right hand, licking and sucking it, while she gently stroked and teased the right. After spending ample time on one, she moved to the other, bringing those large nipples to life.

Ari couldn't stay still. She was writhing and thrashing at Kate's touch. She had never experienced anything like this before.

Kate reached down and undid the button on Ari's jeans. She worked the zipper down and slipped her hand inside Ari's panties, which were soaked. When she traced a finger slowly between the lips of Ari's sex, only Kate's weight kept Ari from launching herself off of the bed.

Kate brought her lips back to Ari's and kissed her deeply as their eyes locked.

"I want to taste you," Kate said, her eyes full of hunger. Ari nodded. Kate pulled the rest of Ari's clothes off. She licked and kissed along Ari's legs and inner thighs.

She gawked at the girl's sex and felt a rush of warmth in her own. Kate thought it was so beautiful with tanned outer lips, sweet pink inner ones and Ari's clit already peeking out. It was all covered in fine dark hair that was neatly trimmed. It was perfect in Kate's opinion. She inhaled Ari's scent; it was heady and Kate felt she was addicted.

She began with long, slow licks of Ari's outer lips, then the inner ones. She sucked greedily on Ari's nectar, not wanting to waste any of the precious liquid.

Kate's actions had Ari panting. Her hands were frantic, grabbing at the bed sheet, holding on for dear life. She never experienced pleasure like this before. She felt like her body would explode.

Ari could barely breathe or think straight. She was seeing stars behind her eyelids. Kate's tongue was driving her insane. When Kate sucked Ari's clitoris into her mouth and rolled her tongue over the sensitive nub, Ari lost it.

Ari screamed, her back arched and all her muscles stiffened. She felt a heat in her body like never before, her vaginal muscles contracted uncontrollably, she barely registered Kate's mouth sucking her dripping juices and then her mind went blank and everything went dark as her orgasm overtook her.

*****

When Ari awoke, she felt at peace. Her body felt relaxed and warm all over. She shifted and bumped into another warm body. She turned over and saw Kate staring at her.

"Hey baby," Kate said. "You okay?"

"Yeah. What happened?"

"You don't remember?"

Ari thought for a moment. She remembered what Kate was doing to her, then...

"I passed out, from sex?" Ari asked embarrassed. Kate nodded and smiled at her young lover.

"It was very cute," Kate said as she pulled Ari into her arms. Being wrapped in Kate's arms, Ari realized that Kate still had her clothes on.

"You're still dressed?" Ari observed. "That means you didn't?"

"Don't worry about me baby. Tonight was about you. Did you enjoy it? What I did?"

"Oh yes, it was amazing. I had no idea it would be like that," Ari signed, a dreamy smile on her face.

"Good. I'm glad. Let's get some rest okay," Kate said as she got off the bed.

"Are you leaving me?" Ari asked, worried.

"No, of course not. I'm just going to get ready for bed," Kate assured her. Kate stripped down to her sports bra and boy shorts and crawled into bed with Ari.

"I feel under dressed," Ari signed then she pulled the sheet tightly around her. Kate laughed.

"Is that your way of saying you want to see me naked."

"Well it's only fair," Ari pouted.

"Let's save that for another time okay. Now get some sleep."

Ari snuggled close and Kate held her. Ari felt content in Kate's embrace. She wondered what would happen now. What would happen between her and Kate? Was this the beginnings of a relationship or just a one-time thing?

When sleep finally claimed her, her last thought was that she hoped it was more than just a one night stand.

Kate's thoughts were similar. Would Ari want a relationship or would she want to go and explore her new found sexuality? Kate hoped the latter wouldn't be the case.

This story, Finding Love, is an original story. This story is copyright protected © by Dru_Druthers. No use, in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author, Dru_Druthers.

Dru_Druthers wishes to express her thanks to her beta reader. Without her editing, this story would not have been as good as it is. Any mistakes found are Dru_Druthers' alone

Lastly, Dru_Druthers expresses her thanks to two wonderful friends who supported her and her work.