Finding Love Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nice to meet you," Meg said and extended her hand. Vivian took it and they shook. Meg could definitely see what had drawn Ari in. Vivian was one of the most charismatic people Meg had ever met. She pulled at you and that pull was a powerful one that promised great things.

"The pleasure is all mine. I've been looking forward to meeting the woman who has stolen Kate's heart," Vivian said with a wink.

"Oh will you stop it," Kate said to her friend.

"What, I'm not allowed to tease her?" Vivian asked.

Ignoring the other two, Ari said, "Hi Meg; don't mind Viv, she's just very happy that you two have gotten together. Me too by the way; I think it's great," she said with a smile.

"Thanks Ari," Meg said and smiled back.

"You little sneak, selling me out. I'll take care of you later," Vivian said to Ari very suggestively as she caressed Ari's arm with the back of her hand. The gesture was subtle but Meg could see the excitement in Ari's eyes.

"So would you two like to come upstairs and have a drink with us?"

"Another time Vivian. I want to give Meg the full club experience tonight," Kate said.

"The full experience; then I'm guessing you'll be buying some time with one of the ladies ... Priscilla perhaps?" Vivian said with a knowing smirk.

Meg's eyes shot to Kate who only grinned.

"We'll leave you to it then. Meg you are an enchanting creature and Kate is very lucky," Vivian said, kissing Meg's cheek, "Then again, so am I," Vivian continued as she took Ari's hand in her own and kissed it.

Vivian finished with, "Have fun ladies. We'll see you soon."

"Bye," Ari added as Vivian led her away.

"What was she implying about Priscilla?" Meg asked Kate.

"Let's dance and I'll tell you," Kate answered and led Meg to the floor. A fast paced song was on and Meg started moving. Kate followed her and began signing.

"I used to come here a lot in the past for two reasons, to see Vivian and to get a private dance from Priscilla. She is, was my favorite of all the dancers that ever worked here. I found her to be one of the most breathtakingly beautiful girls I'd ever seen. After watching you watch her, I think you agree with me," Kate said.

"Yeah, I do. As I said, she is something, very sexy."

"Good, let's go see if she'll dance for us," Kate said and took Meg's hand. She led them to one of the VIP hostesses and Kate made the request for a private dance from Priscilla.

They were led to a private room and before long Priscilla came in. She had changed from the earlier costume and was now wearing what could only be described as string.

Priscilla's breasts were covered by embroidered floral cups and thin elastic straps that went around her neck halter style. The straps continued down her stomach and ended in a tiny strip of fabric that hid yet shaped her mound and ended with a tiny bit of string that ran between her cheeks and up her back to join with the halter neck. The entire getup was the same shade of red as her hair.

Meg remained rooted to the spot as she took in the sight of Priscilla in all her glory.

"Lyn, it's been too long." Priscilla said and greeted Kate with a brief hug.

"Yes, it has been a while," Kate answered.

"I saw you from the stage with this beauty and figured she was your girl so I did a little something special for her when she came by."

"I noticed; thank you for that," Kate said with a chuckle. "This is my love, Meg; she's as taken with you as I am," Kate confessed.

"Aren't you just the sweetest Lyn?" She turned to Meg and said, "It's nice to meet you, Meg. Do hold on to this one. She's a real catch. If only I played on your team," Priscilla said with a wink.

"Well a girl can dream," Kate quipped.

"What would you two like me to do?" Priscilla asked.

"Do what you do best, thrill us," Kate answered. Throughout the exchange, Meg had remained standing almost spellbound watching Priscilla. Kate took her by the hand and both women sat on the small sofa.

Priscilla pressed a button on a small remote. The music started and Priscilla's performance began. She showed off her flexibility as she touched her own body with her hands, swaying and rolling her frame seductively.

Meg couldn't look away from Priscilla as she locked eyes with Meg, extended her hands, and drew the surprised woman to her feet. Meg stood like a statue as Priscilla placed a leg on the sofa, pressed her crotch against Meg and rubbed against her a couple of times before turning and grinding her ass against Meg.

The redheaded vixen continued to beguile Meg as she performed an erotic dance of seduction. Her movements ignited Meg's libido, her heart pounding in more places than her ears. Kate wasn't immune to the sexy siren's charms; her passion was inflamed as well.

Meg was breathing hard when she sat back down and watched with desire filled eyes as Priscilla hovered her body over Kate's and humped her leg slowly. Kate turned to her lover. Meg saw a near primal look of lust in her dusky eyes. When Priscilla pulled away from Kate, Meg reached forward and kissed Kate so hungrily that it stole her breath.

Priscilla smiled at the pair and knew that she was no longer part of their world; they only saw each other. She decided to give them some privacy and left quietly, locking the door behind her.

Passions were running high for both women as they continued to devour each other's mouths. Meg's hands roamed over Kate's body freely. Kate found herself pushing Meg onto her back as she climbed on top of her, the kiss never being broken.

Meg wanted Kate to make love to her. She didn't care that they were in a club, a semi-public place. Her pussy was dripping and in desperate need of relief. Meg needed Kate to give her body what it wanted most.

Kate's head was spinning with passion but somehow she was able to gain control of herself. Yes she wanted to make love to Meg but not like this, not in a hurry. She wanted it to be special, perfect and very, very long in its duration.

With great reluctance and difficulty, she tore her lips away from Meg.

"Baby, please, we have to stop." Meg didn't listen and pulled Kate's head down for another passionate, lustful kiss. It took all of Kate's willpower to pull away.

"Lover, this isn't the right place for us to make love. I want to be with you more than anything but I don't want our first time to be a quickie in the back room of a club. We have to do this right."

Meg knew Kate was right and stopped. She also knew that as much as her body was telling her yes, deep down she still wasn't ready to make love to Kate. She knew she could be on the receiving end but still wasn't sure she could give. She didn't want to start things with Kate if she couldn't finish.

"You're right. As much as I want you to make love to me, now isn't the right time."

"We could go home and continue this," Kate suggested, but she saw the uncertainty in Meg's expression. She had become good at reading Meg as well and knew what Meg was thinking.

"Or we could go home and sleep, just sleep," Kate said and kissed Meg's cheek.

"That sounds like a good idea," Meg agreed.

"But first we need to find Priscilla; she left without her tip."

They righted their clothes after their groping and left the room. Another VIP hostess pointed them to Priscilla who they thanked and paid for her performance.

After arriving at Kate's apartment, they took separate showers and crawled into bed. Kate wrapped Meg in her arms and held her as they fell asleep. This might not have been the right time for them to make love but that time would come soon.

This story, Finding Love, is an original story. This story is copyright protected © by Dru_Druthers. No use, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of the author, Dru_Druthers.

Dru_Druthers wishes to express her thanks to her beta reader. Without her editing, this story would not have been as good as it is. Any mistakes found are Dru_Druthers' alone

And lastly Dru_Druthers expresses her thanks to two wonderful friends who supported her and her work.