Finding Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't mind?" Molly said after kissing her mom affectionately.

Nancy practically spluttered no why should she? She'd made it quite clear what they did was simply a fallback position. "Of course I don't want it to stop but I also want you to have a normal sex life and even focus on one guy if the right guy comes along. I think this guy Walker has rocked you a bit hasn't he? From my first look I think he's way better that most guys you associate with."

Molly sighed. "He'll want more than an empty-head like me."

Nancy revved up instantly. "Now young lady, no more of that stupid talk. You are physically endowed brilliantly and have some good strengths. Just how many times must I tell you some men don't want a woman as their intellectual superior... they just want a woman who gives them an easy time as a real pal and rolls over to please them? God you are thirty-one years of age and you must have confirmed that for yourself with all the guys you've had?"

"Walker told me tonight he wasn't educated beyond high school and his approach to life is to face it front on and confidently."

"Gee that's rather deep for a couple who have yet to have sex. My advice is to stick on his tail baby and see what happens. Just keep relaxed around him and like he says, be confident. I think we both know the sex should be great."

In bed Molly reviewed the events of that evening and found herself more philosophical than unhappy. Her mom was right; if she stuck around Walker she was likely to be delighted with the outcome (yawn). Yeah, he had the build and strength to be really great at sex and was not without a sensitive undertone.

Molly fell asleep massaging around her clit and thinking that finger was Walker's.

Next morning Molly awoke and realized she and Walker had not arranged to meet. Obviously he'd had his mind on doing that cover-up job for her mom, covering an exposed reef of gold or perhaps that stuff the power-hungry guys made nuclear bombs from or used to powered submarines and warships. He'd mentioned he lived at the Bluebell Rooming House so went there and asked the cleaning lady could she see the proprietor.

"That will be Mrs Chappell who might well be asleep since it's not yet an hour after lunch. I suppose I can take a look and see if she wants to see you. What's your business?"

"I'm making an enquiry."

"Commercial callers use the back entrance thank you and calls are only accepted between the hours of 9:00 and noon."

"It's not that sort of enquiry. Perhaps this five bucks will encourage you to wake Mrs Chappell."

"That would cost you ten bucks."

"In that case I'll wake Mrs Chappell myself and tell her you are demanding money from me."

"Don't bother yourself. I'll get her."

Five minutes later the thin, mean-mouthed Mrs Chappell appeared, still brushing her hair.

"If you don't want a room what do... omigod, you're the Mayor's daughter."

"Indeed and I'm enquiring if one of your roomers I wish to see is in or if not may I wait?"

"We'll have no one here who'll interest the likes of you."

"His name is Walker West."

"Ah yes, he would be the exception to the generalized comment I just made. You'll find him out the back under the apple tree. He was working this morning and I made him a chicken sandwich and poured him a glass of wine. Go through that door, turn left into the long passage and exit at the end. You may visit his room but you must be out of here by 10:30."

"Why?"

"Because staying after 10:30 you could get up to mischief."

"But we could get up to mischief at 4:00 this afternoon?"

"True but that's unlikely to keep anyone awake."

"Oh I see," Molly smiled. "A very pragmatic policy."

"Does pragmatic mean good?"

"Well applied as you described the curfew yes, very good management."

"Thank you. Wait for a minute and I'll give you a glass of wine."

Using her wine glass Molly clinked the glass in the hand of the almost-dozing Walker and he jumped slightly but kept his glass steady.

"Hi," he said. "What brings you here?"

"I'm here to fuck you. Your landlady said I must be out of your room by 10:30. I appeared to impress her and she gave me a glass of wine."

"I expect that's because someone as beautiful as you raises this level of this establishment."

"I can see the outline of your cock but it's not erect is it?"

"Er no," Walker said, casting around to see if anyone was within hearing distance of them.

They were alone.

He stared at her. "God if you want it you don't mind asking for it, do you?"

"The alternative is to risk missing out."

He grinned and said. "Young lady you have a refreshing outlook and I approve of it enormously."

She ignored that. "This wine is drinkable."

"She buys it cheap at the supermarket and resells it to us as bar prices."

"How much does she charge for condoms?"

Walker said he doubted Mrs Chappell knew what they were because they might not have been called that in her day.

Molly laughed and switched the topic. "Did you complete that job this morning okay?"

"Yeah but took a couple of hours because of the distance I have to push rock from, making five passes in all. It's the first time I've handled a dozer in about five years and so I enjoyed doing the job. What do you want to do this afternoon?"

"What do you think?"

"Oh I thought you were thinking early evening?"

"No if we start early we can spend longer at it."

"Damn, there must be something wrong with my ears. I can't believe what I'm hearing. You know, you really are a modern young miss."

"You don't mean a slut?"

Walker looked quite indignant. "No not at all and I really mean that."

* * *

As Molly looked around the room Walker said, "I apologize for my Spartan living accommodation that's probably the size of your bathroom."

"It's fine. The bed looks okay as does the chair."

Walker became interested. "Um you don't insist being on your back and on a bed?"

"Christ no Walker. Sex is not meant to be rigid and boring. I quite like using all sorts of chairs. Did you know you are able buy a purpose built fucking chair?"

"Um no."

She grinned. "Remove my clothes please and allow me to introduce your to chair sex. Are you aware a sturdy wood chair with a straight back can be rather comfortable for a woman for a rousing bout of anal?

Walker looked at Molly and dribbled.

"Oh I see. You hadn't thought about just how far I'd go," she smiled, looking at him keenly.

He hastily wiped his mouth.

The truth was Walker had only thought about fucking her without thinking about detail. In fact he knew little about Molly, not even were her tits firm or soft and did she slobber into unrestrained tonguing or did she prefer the tongues to just touch with not slobbering or did the thought of tonguing and having her cunt licked repulse her?

Walking behind Molly to begin unbuttoning the back of her dress Walker attempted to guess: he thought because of her obvious vitality and deep personality Molly would be in big with everything to do with sex. Christ how many women does a guy meet who mention anal before being plowed the first time?

Walker undid the last button and thought he'd surprise her; instead of pushing her dress top away and hauling up her bra so he could grab her tits he reached round and gently cupped her tits and when she turned her head, as he expected she would, they kissed and slowly her lips opened.

This was their first real kiss of intent and he enjoyed it. Then he felt her right arm move back slowly and she withdrew her nearest hip slightly to open the angle and that hand slid though the gap and she grabbed a handful of cock that lay hidden under his pants.

"Oooh yes ma'am. That's where your hand should be."

"God there's enough of it."

"I screwed on my Number One cock in case you have a cave for a cunt."

She giggled and squeezed him quite hard and he became very, very interested.

The bra came off and the tits were soft but that was scarcely surprising because they were C-size. Remaining behind Molly, Walker dropped the dress and then her panties and she stepped forward free of both garments. She turned and showed him her neat pussy line with just a hint of inner lips and a half-inch wide line of clipped hair rose upwards from near the clit hood.

Very nice.

"Good enough to eat," he said eyeing it and she told him to go right ahead.

Walker was now in a hurry. He wasn't hanging around waiting for someone to knock on the door or for the sky to fall in. He dropped his pants and briefs and hooking an arm around Molly and he sat on the chair and pulled Molly down on to his lap.

She wriggled to adjust after asking, "Pussy or butt?"

"Pussy," Walker croaked.

They had a great bang. He didn't offered to pull on a condom (assuming she could supply one) and she didn't ask him to wear one. As he'd anticipated, she put everything into it and they groaned, sweated and their mid-regions slapped together with lewd sounds. Finally Walker's face contorted and unable to hold back any longer he fired and screwed Molly's tits with his big mitts; she yelled and came with plenty of oomph.

During the next five hours they went at it three more time. They had not had a break for food and Walker was only sucking coke and mineral water so they were pretty stuffed when they awoke after another nap.

They went out for dinner and were so totally centered on each other that later, long after he'd taken Molly home, Walker couldn't remember where they'd eaten and what he had to eat but assumed he would not have gone past steak.

The council's two other fencing gangs came at different afternoons to observe work in progress and were astonished how fast and efficiently two guys could string up such long stretches of four strands of wire. They listened to Walker in fascination as he said although good fitness and a strong work ethic counted for much, having a cleared fence line, supplies left at strategic intervals and an agreed work plan stating who did what and when, were every bit as important.

"That business plan and ensuring its execution is carried out meticulously are the real keys to fencing efficiency," he intoned and when making that delivery to both groups, it was applauded although some of the guys gave the impression they thought efficiency meant working harder.

Walker didn't bother getting into philosophical argument and Owen made do by making an irrefutable comment, "If you worker harder you get more work done."

The visits were arranged for the afternoons so that the visitors didn't see Owen and Walker being treated as elite workers at midday when their hot foot and top quality coffee was delivered.

On Monday after her and Walker's sex debut, when Molly arrived she was more subdued than unusual, almost shy. Walker kissed her as usual but she pulled away quickly as if signaling he was not to touch her in front of Owen.

Walker was happy to leave it but Owen was curious.

"What's wrong with you today Molly?" he asked. "You are running only on half throttle?"

"I'm okay thank you," she said a little stiffly.

Walker could see that Owen had a bone to worry. So he put an end to the inquisition. "Molly and I did more than go out for a meal at the weekend. We also had sex."

"Oh god," Molly groaned, hiding her red face in her hands.

"Oh," Owen said. "There is no need to be embarrassed you guys. Just act like lovers and that will be acceptable to me. If you feel like having making whoopee do it on the back of the back of the pickup if you can wrap round our spinning jenny."

"Thanks for being so understanding pal. I think Molly would prefer no further mention was made of our relationship."

"Right. Oh Molly was he any good?"

"He was brilliant Owen, now will you shut up about it."

"Sorry Molly."

Twenty-two days after they started, Owen and Walker finished the job and when they drove into the main works depot that afternoon all crews working away from the depot were called in and half hour later ten dozen cans of beer were delivered, courtesy of the Director of Works. The guys couldn't believe this was being done and wondered what was the catch.

There was no catch.

When the beer was flowing the director arrived and grabbing a cans took a couple of swigs and then called for quiet because he wanted to say a few words.

"The beer is on my expense account and I have a couple of things to explain why I'm doing this. The first is we have seen in Walker West the greatest fencer to have ever worked for this council. I've been here in works for eighteen years and certainly in that time I've not noted a fencer who could come close to Walker in terms of organization, speed, quality of work and efficiency. Walker had heard about the long over-due work on the boundary fence line up at our main reservoir. When approval was sought from me I said we can't spare the personnel and his response was give him one good fencer and they'd have that twenty-eight miles of wire up in not much over a month. Well you all know what happened. We gave him Owen who doesn't mind a bit of hard work and just look at the guy now... he's lost 10 pound in weight and looks so fit that his wife is probably barricading herself in the house because she's scared he'll drive her through the bed head."

The guys laughed and cheered Owen.

"The sad news is when Walker and Owen finished the fence at 2:30 today Walker said that's it, he would move on and called their supervisor to ask that his termination pay be made up."

"Is he taking Owen with him," someone yelled. There was laughter.

The director continued, "Walker took on finishing that fence as a mission and when the first report of progress being made came in, my management team and I accepted we had been lax in not having that job finished. It's the longest piece of fencing we have faced as a single project."

"Walker had figured that out and reckoned you should have put on gangs at either end and made it a competitive finish or else we could have had a gang up there for one week on consecutive months until it was finished," Owen said. "Walker taught me something about attitude towards work. Thanks everyone, have a beer with Walker because he leaves when the last can is emptied."

Later Owen came almost swaggering back to Walker, smiling hugely. He whispered, "The big boss just told me I'll be replacing Dick Raines as field supervisor of drains and sidewalk maintenance. Dick was fired today when turning up for work drunk again after his recent final warning."

Walker clapped Owen hard on the back and the older and now much fitter man barely flinched. "Nice going pal."

"I wish I were going with you pal," Owen sniffed. "Why don't you take Molly?"

"Jesus pal, you're dreaming," Walker chuckled.

Owen took hold of Walker's upper arm. "Do you believe it will be easy to find another women as great as Molly?"

Walker's head dropped and he shuffled his boots.

"Ask her pal. Ask her."

CHAPTER 3

Molly was returning to City Hall after delivering flowers to the ill council treasurer when she took a call from her mom.

"Bad news I'm afraid. The Director of Works is throwing a small party to mark the end of fencing up at the reservoir and to farewell your man who leaves us today to head off goodness knows where."

"What?" Molly cried. "I knew the fence was finished but I had no idea..."

"I must run darling. I have a meeting. Don't give up on him or you'll lose him."

Hands shaking, Molly called Walker.

"What this I hear about you leaving town?"

"Oh hi babe. I was going to drop the news on you tonight."

"You are not leaving town without me."

She waited, holding her breath, her heart pounding. She was pretty sure he'd accept the challenge.

She was almost wetting herself with tension when he finally said, "Okay, pack a couple of bags and be ready to leave tomorrow mid-morning. I'll see you later. Right now I'm at a dealer's negotiating to buy a pre-owned pickup... oh if you are coming perhaps I better switch to a sedan?"

"No a pickup is fine. What color?"

"She's a Ford F150 STX regular cab with retractable tonneau cover and is in great condition. The color goes by the sexy name of Redfire Metallic."

"Oooh. Promise you'll take me with you?"

"Yeah definitely."

"Good I'm off to resign now."

Half an hour later the Mayor's PA called Walker.

"The Mayor has left for a meeting and asked me to invite you to dinner. She thought that was the courteous thing to do even though you are taking her daughter from her."

"Thanks, I accept. Tell the Mayor to have drinks ready at 7:00."

"I really don't think..."

By then Walker had cut the call.

Walker went home and squared up his account with Mrs Chappell and then had a drink with her and after that packed ready for his departure in the morning. He later drove over to Mayor Brown's home. She was still as a meeting and Molly ran out to greet him.

"What do you think?" he asked, looking proudly at the pickup. "It's the first vehicle I've ever own as before this I always drove dad's vehicles."

"It looks very manly and I love the color," Molly said and smiled when that response appeared to please Walker.

"Should we fuck will waiting for your mother?"

Molly colored and said yes, why not. "God it's taking me time to get used to you."

"Okay I'll change."

"No as you were buster. I rather like having a man who's come in from the wilds and doesn't leave me guessing what he's thinking and what he wants."

"And I like you as you are Molly, don't change."

Molly pulled off her panties and climbed on to the couch and after a bit of licking and fingering her, Walker took her doggy. They had finished and hastened to clean up when they heard Nancy's car arrive.

Nancy kissed them both and said, "I gather you have purchased that vehicle in the driveway?"

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"The color is nice. I would have thought a car would have been a better purchase since Molly is going with you."

Molly told her mom Walker had asked should he change his choice to a sedan but she said to stick with his first choice.

"That was a kind offer Walker. It makes me feel confidence Molly will be in the right hands."

"My hands will be all over her and often Nancy, never fear."

After Walker left Nancy asked, "Have you told Walker about the incestuous relationship we've had?"

"No. I decided he has no need to know because it ended when I took up with him."

"That's an intelligent response and it pleases me to hear it darling. You've been away before but I always was confident you'd return. This time I fear you'll not return or if you do only fleetingly."

"We'll just have to ride with it mom. I know he likes me but I have no idea how deeply he likes me and I can understand that because it appears he's been a bit of a loner since his mom died when he was only two. I think he resents she died before he was old enough to remember her."

"Ah yes. Well I'm dead tired after a full day of meetings. It's time for some motherly advice. Don't be too obvious you are attempting to win his heart and secondly, if it doesn't appear to be working out come home to mommy."

"That sounds good advice to me," Molly said, kissing and hugging her mom.

When Molly emerged from the bedroom in the morning she found her mom had gone but had left an envelope with a kiss mark in lipstick. She pulled out a check and gasped... it was for twenty grand. The note stated:

'You won't want to be a kept woman so this will go towards paying your way on the road and for contributing to set up house when you settle. If you ever decide to have another crack at finishing a degree call me and I'll pay all your outgoings for your education. You have been a wonderful daughter and companion darling.'

Molly called her mom to thank her and they had a big cry as they worked up to their final farewell.