Finding Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Driving off next morning after Walker had stowed Molly's bags under cover in the tray he said, "You travel light for a woman."

"Mom warned me you wouldn't want me bringing half the contents of the house."

He grinned.

She said sorry about last night. "Mom just didn't want me out of her sight."

"That's okay. Things happen."

Obviously Molly wasn't prepared to let it drop there. "If you want we can pull off into O'Hare's bush just before we turn on to Loop Highway.

"It's fine Molly. I don't really think you should train me to shaft you every time I see you."

She giggled and said "Asshole."

That made him grin and he made her gasp when he added, "You are coming with me because I feel we are tremendously compatible, end of story. I'll try not to harp on this but I am really glad I found you Molly."

Molly was just short of being a very good singer and she replied with, 'Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad'.

"That was really great Molly. We should get you trained as a singer."

"Cities are full of unemployed singers of merit."

Walker scratched his chin and nodded. They both smiled as they went along the boundary of O'Hare's bush. At the turned off of Loop Highway to the Interstate Walker said he wanted Molly to chose which direction to take.

"Don't you have a plan," she asked nervously.

"Nope. Come on, be brave. Whatever direction you choose will be no more than fate."

Molly waited a couple of minutes until they were entering the interchange system and Walker was moving his shoulders and rubbing the back of his neck as agitation built.

"West."

He gunned the motor and said, "My first choice."

"Yes we are compatible," she said and a big mitt went over her nearest tit and squeezed it gently.

On the bed at the motel Molly pulled her legs high and wide, holding them just below her ankles but Walker pulled the nearest one down and slid in beside her to begin a long period of kissing, licking and stroking. She was ecstatic because until now it seemed their sexual encounters had always been under pressure. She was practically gasping for it when she turned away, lifted a leg and grabbing the already dripping erection, pulled it into her pussy. She groaned as it slid in and for the first time Walker groaned audibly as his dick was enveloped by hot and soft pussy.

"Come on big boy... fuck me proper until I scream."

It was too early for folk in adjoining units to be asleep. They probably had the TV up loud while watching News. And so Walker delivered his partner's request and her lungs got a good airing before she bit into her arm to muffle the volume.

"God that was wonderful," Molly sighed. "Would you object if I came off the pill. If I become pregnant, and that's what I want, I can return home to mom."

"No objections. Do what you wish. I'm hungry... let's get a steak."

They zigzagged westwards, avoiding really big cities and finally hit a Pacific Coast highway. After stopping for a swim in exhilarating surf Walker asked, "Which direction?"

Without hesitation she said north and when he asked was she sure? Suddenly she wasn't quite so sure. He waited until she reaffirmed north and he said that was his choice too. She couldn't tell if he were lying.

They progressed on minor highways where practical and they enjoyed the sights and sounds and warmth of California. Two days later they pulled into a motel in Monterey Bay south of Santa Cruz that appeared to have been built to harmonize with its environment and that was a pretty unusual sight for them after they had at times spoken derisively of some of the environmental 'monstrosities' seen on their journey.

A thin elderly guy dressed with a thick shirt, as it was cooler in this latitude, arrived when Walker hit the desk rang bell. The guy appeared to be chewing lunch.

Walker said nothing so Molly said, "Sorry we might be a bit early."

"No problem," he said, eyeing her appreciatively. "The girls have finished some of the rooms at the rear. If you want a premium room overlooking the water you could return in an hour or so."

"A 'girl' of fifty-something went by pushing a trolley with fresh linen and cleaning equipment.

Molly held out twenty bucks and said, "Ma'am, would this small donation encourage you to make-up the best available room on the frontage for us right now?"

The room attendant looked at the boss and he nodded. She left without a word, pocketing the money.

"Young lady you have a way about you," said the guy, going behind the counter. "I invite you to consider managing this establishment if you are free to do so. My manager was taken ill two days ago and last night resigned."

"Well perhaps you'll think about making me an offer and find temporary work for my boyfriend who is good with his hands and you may strike it lucky. We have only just come in from the east and haven't decided what to do yet."

"You're joking," the guy beamed, looking at Molly's tits again.

"Am I joking Walker?"

"Of course not. You don't take men for fools."

The old guy laughed and booked them in. He sat with them having coffee until the room attendant reappeared and smiled and said, "Unit A5 is ready for you ma'am."

The stud height was not high to give the upper level units behind them a sea view but it was spacious with floor to ceiling windows along the seaward side.

"This is cool," Walker said, having spent all his life inland and now finding he had a real liking for the ocean. "I like it here."

"So you wish me to manage this establishment?"

"Yeah if it appeals to you."

"It would be only on a temporary basis. That owner will be looking for someone to buy management rights."

"Well you try it for a couple of weeks and if it appeals buy the management rights."

Molly sighed and said the term was likely to be for five years.

"By the time you come to negotiate I'll know if I'll want to stay here. Perhaps we could lease the place."

"The minimum term is likely to be five years and it will take thousands of dollars more than I have."

""How much?"

"At lease thirty grand a year. The guy will want to pull out a living."

"Then if everything stacks up let's do it. I have enough money to buy the lease. People will be attracted here because of golf courses and hiking and it allows them to escape the cities."

Molly eyed him at little uneasily. "Is it true you could outlay one hundred and fifty grand?"

"Yeah but that's just about my limit. I would suggest we pay him by the year and make sure we have the right to on-sell the lease subject to his approval."

"God with $150,000 we could buy a business."

"Yeah a chicken shit business in most instances compared with this. If we promoted this business imaginatively we could make a killing. The owner appears to have gone asleep, business-wise."

Molly was so excited that she drew the drapes in the bedroom and pulled Walker on to the bed top.

"Ram me you lovely man."

Walker so no reason to restrain himself. Molly lay on her back holding just below her ankles and he drove in all the way incessantly and she pushed back. Finally with his balls on fire Walker came voluminously, howling like a wolf. Molly's excited cunt tightened around him and she milked him almost dry.

"Oh boy," he gasped and she purred well done.

At nightfall there was a knock at the door and it was the motel owner, or the guy they assumed owned the motel. He was wearing a jacket and tie.

"I'd like to take you guys out to dinner... I suggest Moss Landing. I have a couple of propositions to put to you."

As arranged, Molly worked for a fortnight under the guy Steven Ranger's supervision and at times Steven would go off and supervise Walker working with a Polish painter with little English and electrician/plumber guy who was hiding from his wife, to renovate fifteen units at a small retirement home Steven had purchased recently for a song. Steven was under a tight deadline to bring the premises up to standard or else the license to operate would be revoked. Walker flew into the work and managing the other two guys with gusto and within two days Steven had the confidence to visit only once a day to check on progress and to assign the work schedule for the next day.

Molly too was progressing nicely once Stephen explained she had to toughen up a bit and drive personnel otherwise they'd slack off. Because Molly was full on and not afraid to jump in and show how the job should be done, she soon gained the respect of her all-female workforce plus the elderly handyman.

At the end of Molly's two-week probationary period Stephen signed over the lease of the motels for three years to Molly and Walker. He was preparing to flick on the retirement home to new owners for a tidy profit and already had an option to purchase a block of twelve apartments that were overdue for renovation.

"Well it looks like we are here for three years," Walker said the night Molly and he moved into the manager's apartment that was three times larger than their clifftop motel unit but without such a great sea view.

"I should think longer," Molly said. "Steven has quite a flair as a property developer and certainly knows how to line one project up after another. I think you should talk to him about working at a cut rate now he has promoted you to construction manager and make that up by him forming a partnership with you with you taking a minority interest and sharing in profits proportionately."

"I-I won't know what to say or to know if I'm getting a fair deal."

"Well invite him over for dinner tomorrow night and I'll open the conversation by saying you are interested in arriving at some sort of profit-sharing deal and I think it has promise. You say it would give you extra incentive to move the work along even faster than you are doing now. He'll look at us and ask us to put our proposal. You begin and I'll chip in if you go off course or lose momentum."

"Great thinking Molly. I'd like you to invite your mom our here to stay with us a few days. She ought to see how happy her daughter is and what a businesswoman she's becoming. You are now talking to me about things I really don't understand, financial stuff. She may also give you some ideas about lifting occupancy rates."

"Oh darling, how thoughtful of you. At the rate we are going at it I ought to be pregnant before she arrives."

EPILOGUE

Eight months after Walker and Molly arrived in Northern California they married.

Eleven months after that their daughter Ella was born, in perfect health.

Three years after that the widower Steven Ranger died of a coronary and being without family had already legally named Walker as his beneficiary. When all the debts and back taxes were paid Steven ended up with just under $480,000 plus a wealth of building development experienced he'd also inherited from his senior partner who had been made godfather of Ella.

When Nancy retired as Mayor she lived with Molly and Walker for eight and a half years before cancer ended her days. She left her considerable wealth to Molly.

Between them Molly and Walker now own four motels in the region that all have managers installed and Molly runs their business from her office in town. They also own seven apartment blocks and recently acquired a rundown holiday park that they have approvals to increase to 36 RV sites, 24 tent sites and Stephen and his gang are building 30 economy and 20 luxury cabins plus communal facilities.

The couple never talk to other people about their wealth and are very much part of their local community where most people could no way be called affluent.

Ella is at high school and her sister Star enters high school next year they have a new brother called Fraser, who's eleven weeks old.

Walker still drives his original F-150 and Molly buys a two-year old low mileage replacement Ford Explorer each year.

The Wests are a happy family and following the last very unexpected pregnancy Molly had her tubes tied.

THE END