Finding my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent my time online taking some business courses from my Alma mater. I made a decision to invest some of my money. I hired and architect and then a contractor to build a small shopping center. It consisted of a large space for a major grocery store and the rest were small shops. I shied away from the big department store types. They were just too much. The neighborhood mall was more comfortable for me.

It was a couple of weeks away from being finished and I put Mom in charge of leasing. She was busy getting all the storefronts set up. Most of the remaining work to be done was landscaping and some small complaints from the tenants. The numbers were looking good and I was scouting around for my next venture.

One of the courses I took dealt with setting yourself up as an offshore corporation. I paid close attention to that one. With the shopping center was all but finished and I ended up selling it to myself for sightly more than I had invested in it. With some convoluted bookkeeping, I avoided paying any capital gains taxes. Everything I did now would be through my corporation.

The next thing I did was buy us a bigger house. We both needed more space. I was running everything from my computer station in the corner of the living room. I had Mom look out for a four bedroom with a hot tub, and a pool. I planned on setting up a home office for both of us. She went back to her broker and they found one. My corporation paid them a check. I paid a moving company to move us and in no time we were all set up.

I started on my next shopping center.

**************

Needless to say, I was the happiest woman on the planet. My son found me, and he was there, right in front of me. I could actually reach out and touch him. When we left that genetic lab, I was floating on a cloud.

For the first few weeks we just sat and talked. We had a lot of time to cover, bringing each other up to date.

Things finally settled and I let my mothering instincts come out. Here I was, trying to be a mother to a grown man. I chuckled to myself. I did it anyway.

When he told me he was a billionaire, I was amazed. Right from the get go he told me it was our money. At first, he didn't really have any plans concerning the money. I really didn't see either of us joining the jet set. I had worked all my life and wouldn't know how to act in that scenario.

Kevin's first venture was building a shopping center. When it was almost finished he wanted to put me in charge of leasing out the storefronts. I gave my broker notice and went to work. It was a beautiful mall and small business people ringing my phone off the hook. I had everything leased two months before the grand opening.

One thing I got into really quick was our morning walks. I thought it was pretty clever how he got me started. I had probably made a few offhand remarks about my fat butt, and he subtlety got me got me started. It definitely worked. My waist trimmed up and my butt firmed up and filled my new pants out quite nicely.

Having nicely filled out pants got me a few more offers than I was used to. I did date some, but mostly it was dinner and once in a while we followed up with dancing. A few of them were nice enough and I went a little further. Most of them had gone so long without sex that they got off way too fast. I had learned to make sure I did. Early on I discovered rubbing my clit on their pelvis bone. To date, none had really fired my rocket. They just faded into the past. It was possible that I was looking for one to sweep me off my feet like Brian and done so many years ago. Even after all these years I still thought about him, wondering how it would have been if we had stayed together, got married and raised a family.

Things were about to change big time for me in the strangest way possible.

As with any two people living in the same house, we had, over time, seen each other in various stages of undress. Kevin did see me naked a couple of times. He kidded me a little about it, we both just laughed. I saw him one morning in his bed. He had just the sheet over him and I could see his morning wood making a tent. I remember thinking some nice young lady was going to be enjoying it full time. The thought of grand children popped into my mind. There was never any sexual thoughts after any of the incidents. That was about to change.

I had been out the night before with a nice guy. It was our third date and we ended up at his place. We started making out on the sofa. My blouse and bra were on the floor and he soon had my panties off. He flipped up my dress and got on his knees and started eating me. I would have preferred to be in his bed, but this was the next best place.

He was pretty good and got me off two times. I was ready for some cock, even on the sofa. I figured we would be in his bed for the next round.

He sat back and opened his pants. I gasped when I saw his cock. It was a monster. It must have been ten inches and was as bigger around than any I had ever seen. I wondered if I would be able to take all of it. I was willing to try. He reached in the side table and pulled out this huge condom and rolled it on.

He moved up and pressed the head to my pussy lips. I lifted and spread my legs, giving his full access. He pushed and I could feel my pussy lips spreading. I pushed up, helping him. He pushed harder and my pussy opened up a little more. One more push and the pain started. I figured it might be worth a little pain to get that big cock in me, I was looking forward to him finding new territory.

He pushed again and the pain got worse. It was bordering on unbearable. He pushed again and when his cock head popped in, I cried out. He probably thought he was doing some good. I told him to stop, that it hurt too much. He pulled back and sat back on his ankles.

"I'm sorry, Don. It just hurts too much. Let me help you."

He didn't say anything and I ended up giving him a hand job. I didn't even attempt to blow him. I knew it wouldn't fit in my mouth either. I walked to my car, taking little steps. We never went out again.

I got home about eleven and took a shower and got in bed. I chuckled to myself. Bigger might be better, but that big was out of the question. The warm shower helped my soreness and I was able to walk to my bed normally. I hugged my pillow and fell asleep.

I woke the next morning from a dream that was as real as if it had really happened. The afterglow of sex was washing over me. Kevin and I had made love for hours and I was full of his cum. I reached over for him and found an empty bed. I sat up, almost in shock. I felt my pussy. I had taken my panties off in my sleep. I was soaked and there was even a wet spot on the sheet.

I was shaken to the core. Of all the times I saw him naked, no sexual thoughts had come to mind. Now they were there, in spades. I laid back on my pillow, trying to deal with the thoughts I was having. It had been the best sex ever. I couldn't remember how many time I came for him, but I knew it was a personal best. I felt so loved when he was in me, and I was eager, calling his name.

I didn't know it at the time, but the seed had been planted in my mind. It would soon be like Jack's beanstalk.

The next morning I woke up and I all came back to me. I sat up, feeling a little anxiety. I wondered how seeing him today would be. I tried to push it out of my mind and I made my way to the kitchen. He wasn't up yet, so I started breakfast.

I made his favorite. A three egg omelet with bacon bits, cheese and Jalapeno peppers. Two slices of bread in the toaster. The coffee was dripping while I fried the bacon.

He came in, grabbed his favorite mug and poured his coffee.

"Morning, Mom. Sure smells good in here."

"It's almost ready. Sit and drink your coffee."

I kept my back to him as long as I could. When I dished up his food I had to turn. I wasn't surprised. I saw him in a completely different light now, even though it was all a dream. He was in shorts and bare chested. His muscles rippled as he lifted his cup to his mouth. I could see his hair on his chest, and down his stomach.

I set his plate down and filled mine. I poured my coffee and sat across from him.

"I can't decide. Laps in the poor or a run. Big decisions are tough in the morning."

"You decide. I'm with you either way."

"I think I'll do laps today. We ran yesterday. How many are you up to now, Mom?"

"I did ten last time. I should probably go for two more today."

"I have faith in you. Besides, it's a warm morning. We can work on our tans too."

While he was eating, my thoughts went to him rubbing sun screen on me. It was part of our morning when we did laps. I was looking forward to it.

I brought myself up short. I shouldn't be thinking like this. He was my son. I had to stop this before it got to be too much. I would do my laps, he would rub lotion on me. I would just lay there for a while, get up and go about my business. No crazy sex thoughts allowed.

My plan was soon flying out the window on strong wings. I came out in my bikini and did my laps. I kept looking at him in his suit. He muscles rippling as he swam. My god, he was pretty.

He finished his laps first, got out and towel dried. He laid down on a lounge on his stomach. I finished mine and towel dried too. I picked up the tube of lotions and sat beside him.

"You ready?"

"Yep. Getting a little hot already."

I looked at his hairy legs and thought, 'Yeah, so am I.'

I did his back first. My hands were alive as I rubbed the lotion around, feeling his hard muscles under his skin. I felt my nipples perking up. I mentally slapped myself. Stop it, you incestuous slut. He's your son. He moaned when I massaged his shoulders.

When I did his legs, I could see his balls poking out the back of his suit. I wanted to touch them. I slapped myself again. I finished and laid down on the lounge next to his.

He sat up and quickly did his front. Then he sat beside me. A shiver went through me. When he touched my back I gasped and caught my breath. He untied my top and started spreading the lotion gently over my back. Then he started massaging it in. His big strong hands felt like heaven, working my muscles. When is did he small of my back, just above my bottoms, my pussy muscles twitched. He had found one of my hot spots. At least, it was hot now.

He finished my back and started on my feet. He spread my legs a little and my pussy twitched again. I felt a little moisture building up. I didn't slap myself this time. I was just enjoying. He worked his way up, again gently spreading the lotion. Then the massage started. I don't know if he heard me groan, but I did. When he got to my thighs, I was wet. I wondered if he could see my suit getting wet. He massaged his way and actually bumped my pussy. He didn't stop or say anything. He must not have even been aware he did it. I certainly was aware. On their own, I felt my legs spread more for him. I wanted him to bump me again.

He didn't. He stopped and smacked me on the ass.

"There ya go. All set."

I realized I was holding my breath. I let it out slowly.

"Thanks, hun."

An hour later I was in my bedroom, naked with three fingers in my pussy. I had a mouth full of pillow as I rubbed one out. The pillow muffled me, calling out his name.

On weak legs I made my to the shower and washed the sunscreen and pussy juice off me. I got dressed and went into our office.

He was already there, deep in his computer. I glanced over and saw he had Google maps open. He was looking for another site for his next venture.

Every now and then I would stop and call myself and incestuous slut, cursing myself for thinking of fucking my son. It didn't do much to stop the thoughts. A couple of time my pussy twitched and I squirmed around in my chair.

Once, it came to me that I would never be able to seduce him. It would have to be his move. If I tried, I knew he would leave and I would be alone again. It would just have to be my and my fingers. I would never jeopardize what we had now. He had found me and I would never do anything so stupid as to drive him off.

**************

I was on the prowl for some pussy and trying out some new territory. It was a nice bar with a three piece band. They were pretty good and played quite a few different songs. The guitar player had a pretty good voice with two or three groupies hanging around. I spotted a cute little redhead and asked her to dance. Three dances later I was following her to her house.

She literally dragged me into the bedroom, pulling at my clothes. Hers came off just inside the front door. Without any foreplay she pushed me on the bed and took my cock in her mouth. As soon as I was hard, she mounted me. She was hot and ready to go. She also liked to talk. I played with her huge tits while she cursed me, calling me a dirty bastard for making her so horny. She came four times before she got me off. It was the first time a woman thanked me for fucking her. I thought it was funny, because she had done all the work. I just tweaked her nipples for something to do. I didn't want to appear insensitive to her needs.

She fucked and cursed me two more times, let me take a shower and pushed me out the door. I think her name was Monica, but I wouldn't swear to it.

I got home around two. I didn't want to wake Mom so I parked at the curb instead of opening the garage doors. I quietly opened the door and took off my shoes. I tiptoed toward my room.

Just as I got to her door, I heard her voice.

I was dumbfounded at what I heard.

"Cum in me, honey. Yes. Yes, cum in your Mama."

She was rubbing one out and calling out my name.

I stood there for a minute, in complete shock. My Mom wanted to fuck me. I stumbled to my room, my mind in a whirl. This couldn't be happening. Mom's don't fuck their sons. At least not in the world I knew.

I got in bed, just laying there, looking at the ceiling. This can't be happening. It was just so wrong.

I knew she was hot, and I often wondered why men weren't throwing themselves at her. The morning jogs and shaped her up. But, me fucking her. Holy shit. I was in a mess and didn't know what I was going to do. I had to try to get my mind around what was happening. Two hours later I was asleep.

The next morning I got up, wondering what I should wear. After hearing my Mom last night, I didn't want to go out just wearing shorts. I realized it would be torture for her seeing me like that. I didn't want to fan the flames of her desire by exposing myself like that. On the other hand, I didn't want to all of a sudden start wearing lots of clothes when I hadn't before. I decided on a t shit and shorts. Sort of a compromise. I also decided to cut back on doing laps and tanning. I was sure that me rubbing sunscreen on her was also torture. We would do more running.

I walked into the kitchen and mumbled good morning as I poured my coffee. Of course she was wearing bikini panties and a t shirt. I sat, watching her finish making breakfast. My eyes wandered down to her ass and legs. Seeing her with a different mind set actually brought them to my attention. She was fucking hot. Nice firm legs, with her leg muscles moving under her skin. The walking had done wonders for them. Her ass was now a thing of wonder. Uplifted and filling her panties out just right. My cock stirred. I moved my hand down and thumped my cock. It went back down. I had to look away.

As soon as I finished I headed to our office. I had found a couple of spots that looked good for my next mall. I sent an email to Mom's ex broker and asked her to check on their availability.

Over the next week, I found myself vacillating over what to do. I had started getting boners thinking about her. I would chastise myself for being a pervert and then get another boner. Friday afternoon she mentioned that we hadn't been out to dinner for a while. Adamo's was our favorite, so I called and made a reservation. They remembered me, probably because I was a good tipper. We were set for seven.

At five I checked my wardrobe, wondering what to wear. I selected my Italian silk suit, a silk dress shirt and my Louis Vuitton shoes. A silk tie and matching handkerchief finished it off. I wondered what Mom was going to wear. She had a wardrobe that would make most women cry. Yes, I saw to that.

She walked out in a powder blue dress. It was kind of a halter top, with the back open. With the back open I suspected she wasn't wearing a bra. I also wondered how I would dance the slow ones without getting a boner.

We finished dinner and got a table by the dance floor. I pulled her on the floor for a fast one. Before we could get off the floor, a slow set started. She stopped me and looked up into my eyes. I could see the love in her eyes. My cock stirred. I pulled her into my arms, our bodies touching slightly. As the song progressed she moved closer, pressing her breasts against me. Then I could feel her stomach against my cock. She laid her head on my chest and my cock came awake.

I know she could feel it, but she never pulled back. My hand holding her bare back didn't help matters. If the song didn't end soon, I knew I would be full hard.

Then I felt her shudder just slightly. She had an orgasm and tried her best to cover it. With that thought in my mind, my cock flexed. I heard her moan.

The song ended and we made it back to the table. I topped off our wine glasses and glanced at her. She was looking away, watching the band. I glanced down and saw her headlight were on high bean. I suddenly realized I had to end this charade we were living in. We were going to make love tonight.

We danced a few more times, and finished the carafe of wine. I signaled the server to bring the tab. I signed and we left.

In the car, I pulled the console up and patted the seat next to me. I could see her blush, even in the dim light. She scooted over, her dress pulling up a little. I could see the lace at the top of her stockings. She snuggled up next to me, her breast gently touching my arm. I moved my hand over and put it on her thigh. With one hand she gripped my bicep and pulled it against her breast. Her other hand covered mine. She gently pulled it up under her dress. I felt bare skin and then wet panties. She hugged my arm harder and whispered.

"Hurry, honey. I want you so bad. Please hurry."

I took it up to ten over the speed limit. She let go of my arm and lifted her hips. I helped her take off her panties. She kicked them off and hung them on the rear view mirror. We both chuckled.

"I won't be needing those."

"Not for a long time. I may just throw all of them out."

She pulled my hand back up and I slid one finger in. She groaned and held my hand in place.

"This is a big step, Mom."

"I know, but I don't care about anything except having you. That's all the matters."

"Having me. I like the sound of that."

She reached over and touched my half hard cock. I groaned and felt it filling with blood.

"mmmm, nice. Can you drive faster."

"I'm enjoying this. I may just drive slower."

"If you go any slower I'll attack you right here. We'll be a long while getting home."

She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out.

"Oh my. Look at you. All ready for me. so big and hard."

I twitched my finger in her and she gasped. I found her G spot and gently rubbed it. She must have been right on the edge, because she cried out and gripped my cock.

"Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Hurry, honey. I'm going crazy for you."

I pulled into the drive way sideways, slamming it in park. I shut it off and pulled her out of the car. She never let go of my cock. Before the door even closed we were at each others clothes. With her dress and panties laying in the entry way, I threw her over my shoulder. She squealed and started beating me on the back.